Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

4.3

Cashmere Bunny, Heaven, Sexspresso Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Chocolate Martini, Erotica Ingredients/Ingrédients: Silica, Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Honey Pot Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). Push-Up, Silk Teddy Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Nudie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Cetearyl Isononanoate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was my VERY first high end product... I got it at Ulta a while back(few years) and have loved it since... I use it sparingly because I dont have $30 to spend on a new palette but this one is wonderful for a nude eye... It really is all you need!!! add some face products and mascara and its an all in one! It comes with a sample of shadow insurance which is OK but I like other stuff better... like my paint pot in painterly and UDPP in Eden...

Overall HIGHLY recommended!!

1. Blends easy
2. Great colour pay off
3. Great colours
4. Reasonable pricing for the quality of the product
5. Packaging is great

My mother bought this for herself since she wanted to start a makeup collection all thanks to yours truly. I recommended this for her and I would take it to test it and see where I stood with this palette.

I like it, its like an alternative for the Naked 1 Palette by UD and its very easy and simple to use. Pigmentation could be much better but its great, after all it is "Natural Eye" and packaging is great! I carry this in my purse for touch ups!

I'd buy one for myself since I gotta stop stealing this from my mother.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette!! The shades are beautiful and perfect for the summer time:) I am a teenager and love to wear sparkles on my eyes and was looking for something fun, and girly but could still wear to school and this is perfect!! I would defiantly suggest this for girls that want to spark up their look!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I got this for Christmas and I find myself using it almost everyday! They have instructions, basically paint by numbers, that I like to use sometimes. But lately I've been doing my own look by mixing and matching.

This is what I've been doing lately!

Nude Beach and Silk Teddy on lid.
Silk Teddy and Heaven under brow bone and blended down to the lid.
And then either Velvet Revolver, Push Up, or Erotica in the crease and on the outer V.

I love it :)

I've used it, as I said, almost everyday since Christmas and you can barely tell I've used it. It will last me for a long, long time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just used it today. Pretty good pretty good! The only shadow on the palette that has a lot of fall out, is the one on the bottom left corner. It's really glittery and just falls all over the face.

WAY too much fallout and not very pigmented. Not a fan :/

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this set so much! I use the nude beach the most, I wish they sold that shade separately. It may be expensive but you get what you pay for.

This is my favorite eye shadow palette. Very good quality shadows, easy to blend, and a great variety of neutrals with the added bonus of a little sparkle. I really like the top three shadows which are perfect for daytime/work, I find it really easy to create a sophisticated barely there look (which I tend favour). I haven't really experimented with the other six shades yet so I can't comment on those. All in all, this is a great palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The colors are very pretty for those of us who enjoy the natural bronzy colors. The fall out is unreal. It looks like you slapped some glitter all over your face when you are done applying.