November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Plumage

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by canadaustralia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was recommended to me by the MA when I looking for a gray... I was pretty surprised when she pulled this as it obviously looks really blue. It stayed unused for a while, until I used it for a school event. When I looked at the pictures afterwards, I was so surprised, my eyes had never looked so good! This is more gray than blue on me, but that's what I love. It's gorgeous for a smokey eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I too was disappointed by this product, unlike many of the reviewers. It looks so gorgeous in the pan, and I was actually convinced to buy it when a SA used it on me in a look that I then purchased. Even writing this review I swatched it on my hand and it went on chunky and appears to be a green-ish gray-ish shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

This color is so rich and works both in the crease and on the lid. It is intense and very pigmented and is great with my brown eyes. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Plummage is unlike any color I've ever seen before. It's so hard to decide whether it's blue or green. It's a really dark matte color. In some lighting, it looks like a dark jade green and in other lighting it looks like a deep navy blue. Anyway, this color is great for darkening up or smoking out blue and green looks. I like to wear Plummage with Aquadesiac, Steamy, Shimmermoss, and Tilt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect teal/green/blue shade.. deep and sultry. I often use it as an eyeliner. This brings out the greens and yellows in my eyes and is a rich and sexy color.

love it and will always have one in my palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MsWestchesterNY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, it's a nice deep blue colour, and it's super pigmented. It blends fine, I use either my 226 or the ELF blending brush with it. THis colour goes well with Orange, which is another matte color from MAC

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Putsy

I am in the minority here, but this color just seems like a mix of gray and black when applied. I was so excited to get it and it was out of stock for so long! In the package it looks like a very appealing dark teal, but the color is just disappointing once used. :(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been meaning to buy this for years, and finally took advantage during MAC's recent online F&F sale. So glad I did. Fantastic petrolly-teal matte blue which makes a beautiful little thrill of colour as a liner, smudged along the lashline, or in the crease. As mentioned, Plumage is one of those unique MAC colours that no-one else does.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by andreea26

Love this colour eyeshadow. One of my favourites along with tempting. Love the unique colour. To me its a deep green dark blue, like others have said, it's just beautiful. I use it with smoulder for a smokey eye with this in the corners and to smudge smolder and with shimmermoss over the lid. The colour payoff is great too, use a light hand. Totally love this colour and will definitely get it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very unique deep blue/green color. It's a matte and I love it for the outer v and crease. It blends well and is easy to work it up to a very deep color, if you are going for that. So far, my favorite way to use this is with Newly Minted (not on the website anymore?? wtf) on the lid, Plumage in the crease/outer v, Aquadisiac on inner corner and to blend out the inner crease, and Polished Ivory pigment under the eyebrow and blended down. I also like to put Club on the lid and line with black liner smudged with Plumage. I love this color and for green/aqua lovers it is a must have.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No