MAC Matte - Plumage

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a blue/grayish color, I haven't used it much but I think it's a pretty color

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't like it. Color is OK but I don't like the texture. It was pressed too hard. I hardly can get powder to my brush. Anyway, I think MAC eyeshadow is good but quality can't beat Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay. Just my opionion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product was recommended to me by the MA when I looking for a gray... I was pretty surprised when she pulled this as it obviously looks really blue. It stayed unused for a while, until I used it for a school event. When I looked at the pictures afterwards, I was so surprised, my eyes had never looked so good! This is more gray than blue on me, but that's what I love. It's gorgeous for a smokey eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I too was disappointed by this product, unlike many of the reviewers. It looks so gorgeous in the pan, and I was actually convinced to buy it when a SA used it on me in a look that I then purchased. Even writing this review I swatched it on my hand and it went on chunky and appears to be a green-ish gray-ish shade.

This color is so rich and works both in the crease and on the lid. It is intense and very pigmented and is great with my brown eyes. Highly recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Plummage is unlike any color I've ever seen before. It's so hard to decide whether it's blue or green. It's a really dark matte color. In some lighting, it looks like a dark jade green and in other lighting it looks like a deep navy blue. Anyway, this color is great for darkening up or smoking out blue and green looks. I like to wear Plummage with Aquadesiac, Steamy, Shimmermoss, and Tilt.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a perfect teal/green/blue shade.. deep and sultry. I often use it as an eyeliner. This brings out the greens and yellows in my eyes and is a rich and sexy color.

love it and will always have one in my palette.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like it, it's a nice deep blue colour, and it's super pigmented. It blends fine, I use either my 226 or the ELF blending brush with it. THis colour goes well with Orange, which is another matte color from MAC

I am in the minority here, but this color just seems like a mix of gray and black when applied. I was so excited to get it and it was out of stock for so long! In the package it looks like a very appealing dark teal, but the color is just disappointing once used. :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I have been meaning to buy this for years, and finally took advantage during MAC's recent online F&F sale. So glad I did. Fantastic petrolly-teal matte blue which makes a beautiful little thrill of colour as a liner, smudged along the lashline, or in the crease. As mentioned, Plumage is one of those unique MAC colours that no-one else does.

Top Rated MAC Products