October 1, 2014 | 1675 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAngelina

I have been on a MAC boycott since they started testing on animals again but I have wanted this lipstick since it first came out and I just couldn't resist any longer. I love, love, love the colour but I find this so very drying on my lips unlike any other MAC lipstick I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick. Very bright and vibrant. Fantastic lasting power as with all mac's lippies. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Angelysabelle

I have a penchant for bold lipsticks. I usually use pink or red lipsticks even if I'm in school. When this came out, people were crazy about this and that piqued my interest. I wanted to try this because everyone went bananas over this.

I love the color on the tube. On me, I'm still on the fence whether I like it or not and I've had this lipstick for more than 3 months. I'm have a neutral undertone so the lipstick looks okay on me but I feel like it's too bright for my liking. When I use a brush, I like how it registers on my lips. It's slightly muted so it's not too bright.

It's very florescent so I mix it with my nude shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first saw this color and how much people were raving about it, I was puzzled because I thought it was one of those chalky blue toned pinks that only Nicki Minaj would wear and thought it was stupid. But then I saw the positive reviews over here and I found the tester in store, so I tried it on. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a very bold color, so I would probably only wear it to the mall or when going out with friends. But it is a very pretty hot pink color that looks good on a wide range of skin tones. I would definetely suggest trying it out in store before buying because it is such a bold color. But I definetely recommend it to anyone looking for a bold hot pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ooba12345

Amazing. It's super pigmented, lasts a very long time and the color is absolutely amazing! It's blue toned but i think id would like gorgeous on any skin color! I love this lipstick so much and I'm so glad MAC made it a permanent color. The only con i could find was that it's quite drying. It personally doesn't bother me too much since I love matte lipsticks and it's hard to find non drying ones. You just need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips really well before applying and you're gold. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone. It's definitely a statement color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by SMRamirez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very well pigmented, bright color... very fun

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this!!!! Cost me $16. At Mac store in Macy's. I only use for special occasions because it is a very bright color. I am a NC45 and it compliments my skintone. Even my boyfriend loves it on me, and he isn't a fan of makeup :) Does last a good amount of time. I like to apply my Eco lipbalm and let that sit on my lips before I apply the lipstick just so I can get a smoother look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by LiviaC1994

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im inlove with this lipstick! extremely pigmented & the colour is so vibrant. This was my first bright lipstick, I never felt brave enough to wear such a bright colour on my lips, after seeing candy yum yum being re released by mac and It becoming a sensation on youtube I had to buy it! its very matt so lasts on the lips a long time, slightly drying but I will only wear matt formulas, any other formula lasts no time atall on my lips and I hate that. Overall I would suggest this lipstick to anyone who has not yet got a bright blue toned pink lipstick in their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this! Looks good on my tan skin and I only just borrowed it from my fair-skinned friend. So good I had to get one of my own!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this color and bright pink lippies, and even MAC lippies, but this matte formula is worse than any other MAC matte lippie I've tried. It highlights every crack in your lips kind of like St. Germain does/did for me.
Luckily I was able to find a fantastic dupe- Stila Color Balm in Betsey. It is super moisturizing, has a minty feel and smell and is almost the same pink. I love it!