October 2, 2014 | 1411 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Corallina

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by karinjedwards

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a NW 47 in MAC. Deep Complexion and was told that more orange/peachy colors give you a more natural glow. I have tried several lines in their peach colors to give me this glow and they were ok. I saw this in Walmart. It is so pretty I had to try it. I thought what's the worst, if I don't like it I can return it. Overall, this is beautiful on me and I have seen it on several other people as well. I asked my boyfriend and he said it doesn't look like I have any makeup on. He said it just looks like I am glowing. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ativaneyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i NEVER buy ds blush, but this color was just too beautiful to pass up when i saw it. for the price, i figured even if i hate it, who cares?

turns out, i LOVE this blush. the color is so unique and gorgeous. i was initially intimidated by how bright it looks in the pan, but it is very easy to control the amount you apply and is very easily blended. it adds a great, healthy color to my cheeks, especially in the summer.

the packaging is the only downside, as the top tends to break very easily if dropped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by peachesndream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color and the best blush from a drugstore hands down!! I love this! I am pretty fair (NC 20/NW 20) and this is a pretty flush of color. It is kind of peachy pink on my skin and I love it! It does not have shimmer or glitter on my face despite it looking like that in the pan. Speaking of the pan, this is a really pretty shade to look at!

I am not a huge fan of the packaging. Like others have said, it is kind of bulky and a little bit cheap looking but that wouldn't deter me from buying this again. Great quality! The color lasts all day for me and in general, I find it hard to over-apply these blushes.

I have 4 of them and this is a favorite color. I think it would look nice on a lot of skin tones. Also, I was hesitant at first to buy it bc it looks so orange and bright, but it really isn't once you apply it. I would buy again in a heart beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Yasuko14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been wanting this blush for MONTHS but never got around to picking it up.(waiting for a sale) I finally caved and grabbed it at full price, about 8-9 dollars.

I am IN LOVE. I never buy two of anything mostly because I never really love anything enough. I will be buying another Coralina. There is no blush in this color that is under $20 to my knowledge.

This blush is shimmery and I LOVE SHIMMERY!
I have never loved a blush in my makeup history, but Coralina is amazing for my NC15 skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These blushes are very high quality, and last both a very long time on the skin and in the pan. They blend very well, but it should be mentioned that Coralina (along with the other brighter or darker shades) should be applied sparingly because it is pretty impossible to tone down this blush once it's on and put for good. It's a very pink-y bright color that is not quite as orange as I had expected it to be, but still indefinitely coral and not just pink. Perfect for any skintone but looks most natural when I'm tanner or at least not just stark white like normal. It definitely has much more shimmer than it's peach counterpart, Luminoso, but it's still very pretty and can be blended to impart a glow rather than just glitter on your face. The marbling is STUNNING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this from Walgreens mostly because I thought it just looked pretty in the pan (typical MUA'er) lol. I recall it being around $7. I was a bit disappointed when I swatched this on my arm, it was a TOTAL glitterbomb. However, when applied on the face 90% of the glitter falls off and imparts a beautiful and lively, fiery glow. The color is a pigmented true coral, with silver and orange swirls in the pan. It's really pigmented, but with a light hand it looks perfect on my NC30-35 skin. Really pretty, glad I bought this on a whim!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Coralina is more of a cool toned coral with a red base and silver glitter veins. When you swipe your brush into the blush, you will notice silver glitter particles flying in the air. So, if you are not into shimmery blushes, this isn't for you. I only gave this blush 3 lippies because it isn't pigmented enough for me (NC40). I really need to pack this on to see any color and the more you pack, the more glitter you see. The shade itself is very gorgeous and compliments my skintone but I wouldn't repurchase this one due to the lack of pigment and as well as staying power. For me, Milani Baked blushes fade after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

I bet I have at least 50 different blushes including all the Milani baked blushes, and I have to say Coralina is my favorite of all time. I would never have guess that based on looking at it in the pan. It does look pretty sparkly and it is definitely bright orange, but used with a light hand and a stippling brush, it looks so beautiful and natural. Radiant even. I really like it how you only have to use such a slight amount because I hate that cakey look you get from layering on poorly pigmented blush (or eye shadow.) I can't tell if my skin is cool or warm, but this color looks fabulous. Packaging is fine, staying power is fine. I am a big fan of all the Milani baked blushes but my favorites are Coralina, Dolce Pink and Luminoso. Rose D'Oro is my least favorite though I do still wear it occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by fafarella

I'm so glad I bought this blush. I was contemplating between Corallina or Luminoso. I nearly ordered Luminoso but had a change of heart at the last minute. I wanted Luminoso because of the subtle glitter and I have seen swatches of Corallina that looked like glitter-bomb. I certainly did not want that but i bit the bullet and went ahead with Corallina. The glitter does show up pretty heavy when swatch on hand but once i applied it to my face, the glitter is not obvious at all. I end up with just a subtle glow/sheen. I'm an NC20-25 for reference. I just looked radiant and glowing healthily. The trick to apply this is to do it light-handedly. Just a tap on the blush with brush then tap off the excess and place it on the cheeks. I just have to tap lightly once on the blush for each side. The brush given is kinda useful though but i love the mirror. It's a good quality mirror and won't make you look wonky. This blush will last me a long time. Very happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Sadly, I found this blush gritty with obvious, large glitter fragments. I really love my Milani Luminoso, but this shade had inconsistent pigmentation, the powder seemed drier, and the glitter was much more obvious than in other Milani Baked Blushes. The color itself was a bright pink on my NC30 light asian skin (use a light hand due to the uneven pigmentation!) and when blended (and blended and blended), looks bright and healthy, but the texture was disappointing and I have not used it since my first two attempts.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No