April 16, 2014 | 1967 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Coralina

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

I bet I have at least 50 different blushes including all the Milani baked blushes, and I have to say Coralina is my favorite of all time. I would never have guess that based on looking at it in the pan. It does look pretty sparkly and it is definitely bright orange, but used with a light hand and a stippling brush, it looks so beautiful and natural. Radiant even. I really like it how you only have to use such a slight amount because I hate that cakey look you get from layering on poorly pigmented blush (or eye shadow.) I can't tell if my skin is cool or warm, but this color looks fabulous. Packaging is fine, staying power is fine. I am a big fan of all the Milani baked blushes but my favorites are Coralina, Dolce Pink and Luminoso. Rose D'Oro is my least favorite though I do still wear it occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by fafarella

I'm so glad I bought this blush. I was contemplating between Corallina or Luminoso. I nearly ordered Luminoso but had a change of heart at the last minute. I wanted Luminoso because of the subtle glitter and I have seen swatches of Corallina that looked like glitter-bomb. I certainly did not want that but i bit the bullet and went ahead with Corallina. The glitter does show up pretty heavy when swatch on hand but once i applied it to my face, the glitter is not obvious at all. I end up with just a subtle glow/sheen. I'm an NC20-25 for reference. I just looked radiant and glowing healthily. The trick to apply this is to do it light-handedly. Just a tap on the blush with brush then tap off the excess and place it on the cheeks. I just have to tap lightly once on the blush for each side. The brush given is kinda useful though but i love the mirror. It's a good quality mirror and won't make you look wonky. This blush will last me a long time. Very happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Sadly, I found this blush gritty with obvious, large glitter fragments. I really love my Milani Luminoso, but this shade had inconsistent pigmentation, the powder seemed drier, and the glitter was much more obvious than in other Milani Baked Blushes. The color itself was a bright pink on my NC30 light asian skin (use a light hand due to the uneven pigmentation!) and when blended (and blended and blended), looks bright and healthy, but the texture was disappointing and I have not used it since my first two attempts.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'd been lusting after this blush for months before I finally caved. I'm so glad I gave into its persistent winking and seducing me over to it in the makeup aisle. It's gorgeous. I couldn't help myself.
I've been searching for a corally-red blush for a long time. I love the delicately feverish, flushed look they give, and especially with a hint of shimmer. Corallina is all of those things. It's a beautiful, expensive-looking color. Despite its appearance in-pan, Corallina's actually not ridiculously pigmented, and it takes a couple of applications to get a full effect. This means it's buildable and it actually takes effort to screw up and give clown cheeks. Two swipes for each cheek with my Ecotools retractable kabuki brush are enough to do the trick. I have fair, slightly warm skin, and the color, and payoff, are just right.
The only things that irritate me about this blush are the packaging and lasting power. First, the packaging. It's not attractive, and it's flimsy. Mine hasn't broken yet, but I can tell if I dropped it I'd probably have to shell out another nine bucks for a replacement. Grr. Second, the lasting power- it's not awful, but it's definitely not an all-day blush. It stays on for the most part, but it never looks the same as when I first applied it. Could be from normal skin oils, but I've tried other blushes that have lasted longer. Like I said, though, it's not awful.
Overall, I adore the crap out of Corallina and plan on repurchasing when I run out, if I ever do. It's insanely beautiful and well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by princesssjessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had never really tried Milani before, I usually don't go for blushes with such noticeable shimmer but I saw this at Target and it was so beautiful I couldn't resist! When I put it on, the first thing I noticed was that it looked just like Nars Orgasm which has been my tried and true blush for years. Gives the same glowing coral cheek, you really don't even need to use a highlight with this. You get 3.5 grams of product so I don't think I'll need to be repurchasing, but if it broke or I lost it I'd definitely buy it again. Especially considering it was only $7.49 and I got it on a BOGO half off. One last thing to mention, I think this blush would look beautiful on all skin tones. I'm a MAC NC30 but I think would look great going from the NW15s to the NC50s! All in all, great product, very reasonably priced, give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by maimaimaired

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg!!!! this blush is sooooooooooooo beautiful i wore it on my cheeks today with maybelline color tattoo in audacious asphalt on my lid and mac sketch in the crease with urbandecay foxy for a highlight. i recieved soooooooo many compliments with this look today. my cheeks was just glowing omg very nice blush, NW45/47 mac and revloncolor stay i am capp.i think if your around my color pls pick one up. it the BOMB.lol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Given its positive reviews I'm surprise I'm not falling head over heels for this. I absolutely love the other two Milani blushes I own (luminous and luminoso). I just found this one a bit too bright, like I'm slightly feverish. I suspect that my experience may be due to the fact the pan I bought (though incredibly pretty to look at) has a lot of bright orange and silver veining running right through the middle of it. I also didn't like the silver shimmer. I guess that just means I should check out the veining of the baked/mineralized powders I buy in the future. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not too big of a fan of shimmery blushes, and this seems to contain an awful lot when you just look at it in the packaging. But it looks great when applied to the face. It's glowy, but you won't be able see any glitter. One exception is in flash photography. It shows up as individual glitters, so you should definitely avoid taking flash photos with this on. Otherwise, it's really a great blush; very pigmented, and the coral color is very pretty and especially great for the summer. It'd look great with a peach or coral lip color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by jacq1985

Very nice color. I'm fair, and NC-15, and tend to use peachy blushes, or light pinks like Illamasqua's Katie, and ELF's fuschia fusion. This was a nice change for me, it reminds me of snow white, or how my cheeks might look if I had rosecea. It's quite pigmented which I don't like because I have to be careful, but a very pretty color and looks great on fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by r4chel77

WOW! Milani really impresses me with some of their products. Firstly, I put 3 out of 5 for price. It comes close to ten bucks at my local drug store, which is about a third of what I would pay for high end brands at sephora. Most brands run about $20-30.

Anyways, this blush is freaking gorgeous. Think MAC mineralize skin finishes. It's that pretty. All you have to worry about is the glitter, which yes, there is a lot of. However, just tap your brush twice after picking up the product. It's a stunning coral that isn't as BAM-POW-looking as it is in the pan, meaning that even fair-skinned people, like myself, can pull it off. If you're looking for a blush that serves to also highlight your cheeks a bit, this is it. It will give you that dewy finish, and as long as you tap your brush 2x, it won't be glittery. It's really impressive. If you wear it on bare skin, it obviously won't last as long. If you wear it on top of primer or primer + foundation, it will last 4-8 hours.