Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

2.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

This Medium/Pink color option for Maybelline blush is quite nice. It's not to bright or dark.

However, it doesn't seem to stay on very long. In a few hours, it's hard to tell any blush was even applied.

The plastic packaging is OK, but the brush isn't very useful. It tends to pick up a little too much product, and is too small to do a proper swirl or swipe.

Sadly, Maybelline still apparently tests on animals, which I am strongly against.
<3 =^.,.^= <3

I will NOT be repurchasing this product.

*UPDATE*
I've had this blush a while, and it's like, rock hard now. Good luck using it after a bit! I really don't like this blush. Oops.

I bought this blush without reading the reviews on this site. When I read them, I was expecting the worst out of this blush. My blusher from CG fell and broke into dust so I had to find another one. I was debating on this one of one of Rimmel's. Since this one was on sale, I decided to give it a try.

I LIKE IT! I was expecting no color at all on my cheeks but this blush totally showed on my skin! I don't have pale skin, I'm a rather tan Asian woman. I swirl it a couple of times with my Sheercover brush (not very good quality) and voila! I like the color, it gives me a nice pink flush, very cute and natural. The brush is obviously not the best, considering it is a drugstore brand. It has a subtle shimmer.

this is the worst blush i have ever bought. and ive bought A LOT of blush. it has NO color...at all. its like a translucent powder. maybe its just me and my hatred for the "fit me" line. maybelline missed the mark on this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not worth the money. Not pigmented whatsoever, "brush" that comes along with it should not be considered a brush. Packaging is cheap. You can find something way better for equal or a couple dollars more than this!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I hate this. It didn't show up (absolutly NO pigment, even on my deathly pale skin), brushes won't pick it up (I tried litereally ALL my brushes, even the eyeshadow ones), the lid snapped off after one use, the brush it comes with is God awful, and it sticks to where I put my concealer, as a few other reviewers have said. So basically, I hate this, and would not recomend this to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a terrible blush! Like many others, I had nothing show up. Absolutely waste of my money!

I am very fair skinned and normally it will take me a year to hit pan on a blush. With this stuff, I hit the pan in about a month. I had to pack on the blush to get it to show up and then it didn't last. What a disappointing product from Maybelline who normally makes a pretty decent line of drugstore makeup. Once I saw the bottom of this blush it hit the garbage can immediately. What a shame too because it was such a pretty color in the package.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This blush must be the worst blush I've tried in years... but on the bright side of things its great for the kids!

Products like this piss me off because they give drugstore makeup a bad reputation, and make people think that they always have to go high end for a quality blush. Not so. Wet n Wild has some blushes that I find far superior to any of the high end blushes I've tried (MAC, Jane Iredale, Tarte, Elizabeth Arden). that are actually cheaper than this Maybelline crap. This blush looks like a pretty pink in the package but comes across as some frosty pink glitter. I wouldn't reccomend this for anyone except girls under fourteen who are just starting to wear makeup, who shouldn't be wear a pigmented blush as they tend to apply to much and look tacky. This is GREAT for a middle school girl, along with some lip smackers. This is what I would call "Kids makeup" if you have a pre-teen who's wanting to experiment with makeup this might be a good product to buy for her...If you are over fourteen and actually wear makeup, forget this.

And just to mention, the packaging on this blush sucks too...the top came off when I was using this blush and got scratched up...this is not worth anything more than a dollar to be used to play dress up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This doesn't show up on the skin. The product is a hard texture, and not really a soft powder in the compact. I have tried shaving off the top layers of the blush so that more product transfers onto my brush, but it doesn't help. Would never purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i'm just going to say: what blush? this shit does not show up at all except for some glitter and is the biggest waste of your money ever. check out rimmel for a much better drugstore brand blush. there really isn't any excuse for such poor pigmentation anymore when most other brands now have really decent quality.