December 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me blush/medium pink

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Sagely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is such a terrible blush! Like many others, I had nothing show up. Absolutely waste of my money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I am very fair skinned and normally it will take me a year to hit pan on a blush. With this stuff, I hit the pan in about a month. I had to pack on the blush to get it to show up and then it didn't last. What a disappointing product from Maybelline who normally makes a pretty decent line of drugstore makeup. Once I saw the bottom of this blush it hit the garbage can immediately. What a shame too because it was such a pretty color in the package.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush must be the worst blush I've tried in years... but on the bright side of things its great for the kids!

Products like this piss me off because they give drugstore makeup a bad reputation, and make people think that they always have to go high end for a quality blush. Not so. Wet n Wild has some blushes that I find far superior to any of the high end blushes I've tried (MAC, Jane Iredale, Tarte, Elizabeth Arden). that are actually cheaper than this Maybelline crap. This blush looks like a pretty pink in the package but comes across as some frosty pink glitter. I wouldn't reccomend this for anyone except girls under fourteen who are just starting to wear makeup, who shouldn't be wear a pigmented blush as they tend to apply to much and look tacky. This is GREAT for a middle school girl, along with some lip smackers. This is what I would call "Kids makeup" if you have a pre-teen who's wanting to experiment with makeup this might be a good product to buy for her...If you are over fourteen and actually wear makeup, forget this.

And just to mention, the packaging on this blush sucks too...the top came off when I was using this blush and got scratched up...this is not worth anything more than a dollar to be used to play dress up.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by sarahxcess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This doesn't show up on the skin. The product is a hard texture, and not really a soft powder in the compact. I have tried shaving off the top layers of the blush so that more product transfers onto my brush, but it doesn't help. Would never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i'm just going to say: what blush? this shit does not show up at all except for some glitter and is the biggest waste of your money ever. check out rimmel for a much better drugstore brand blush. there really isn't any excuse for such poor pigmentation anymore when most other brands now have really decent quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by xSophieLovesMakeup

Has no pigment at all.. When I apply it to my face it doesn't show up at all, just leaves a bunch of glitter

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Was so stoked to try this blush because I like the Fit Me concealer and foundation so I figured this would be similar in quality. Too bad it doesn't show up on my skin at all! It applies very sheer and powdery with zero pigmentation, I'm so upset. Gave this to my sister who is just starting out with makeup and she does not notice anything wrong with it ha! This was a cheap mistake and I would not try other shades of blush in this line.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Kissue523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not very pigmented, brush is cheap quality (not that i expected anything), the packaging reminds me of benefit cosmetics.

Nothing special about this product. wouldn't buy this again :/

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm in the minority, but this is probably my go-to blush if I don't want to fool around with colors. It gives me a very nice, pink glow with only a couple of swirls of blush in the pan. I'm very fair-skinned, so I suppose that's why I get such good color payout, and I don't want to look all blushed-out anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was expecting a whole lot more out of this product. There's very little color pay off to it and it takes a lot of this product to notice any color. It also seems like it doesn't use up very quickly. It has a very slight shimmer to it.