L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 8/30/2010 9:56:00 PM

Works great on my color treated hair! I will be using this a lot since Dove Intensives changed their formula.

on 8/25/2010 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This really is good stuff...I need to go and buy some more from Sally's. I really do agree with the other reviewers, it stands out among other conditioners. I don't know why I forgot about this, but I am glad that i came across it again on MUA. Everytime I used to color or bleach my hair, I would leave this in for a while afterwards and it softened my hair to the point that you could not tell that I had done anything chemical to it. Thanks for the reminder of how much I love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner for color treated hair that I've ever found. And, because it doesn't leave a build up on your hair, you don't have to change conditioners every few months to get rid of the build up. I wash my hair every other day and use it every time I shampoo!

on 7/9/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

By far, the BEST conditioner I've ever used. Tried just about all the conditioner, but this is the only one that made my hair silky smooth. I have course,dry, and frizzy hair, and this thing makes it seem like I got my hair shampoo'ed and style at a salon. It left my hair feel light and soft. The smell is great. Considering how little you should use, its very cheap ($8 @ sallys). I will keep using this. I love this and the natures therapy. Thank you L'Oreal!

on 7/7/2010 11:50:00 PM

I love this conditioner! After using it my hair was super easy to comb through and it didn't get weighed down. I will definitely purchase again!!

on 7/3/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have very thin, fine, color treated hair that I have to wash and style every single day. It's hard to find a conditioner that works well but doesn't weigh it down, but this works great! Costs $8.99 at Sally. Will certainly repurchase.

on 4/14/2010 10:27:00 PM

I have bought the Loreal Feria Color Treatment Conditioner at least 15 times at this point. I usually buy it at amazon for about $7. I love this product. My hair is color-treated, so it needs some TLC. It gets dry if I don't tend to it with the right conditioner. This conditioner calms my strands down and keeps them strong. It's not a miricle worker, but it works better than any conditioner that I've come across. What I really like about it is the fact that it doesn't leave any sort of build-up in my hair the way some conditioners do. I use it every time I wash, unless I am trying some other sort of deep conditioning treatment. Though I always come back to this. Oh, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. I've got fine hair, but a lot of it. My hair would go limp if I put anyhting heavy in it. This really conditions, but leaves my hair manageable and not weighed down at all. I would wholeheartedly recommend this conditioner.

on 3/21/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I picked up a packet of this at Sally Beauty to use the last time I colored my hair. I was actually looking for Ion color sealer, but Sally was out of it so I bought this instead, and I'm glad I did. I used an Ion crystal clarifying treatment, Revlon Colorsilk color, then followed with this. My hair is very coarse and thick and dry, it takes a lot of abuse. This conditioner hydrated very well and left my hair looking and feeling great. I like that you can use it without buildup, and it isn't loaded with greasy-feeling 'cones as most after color conditioners that come in the color box are. It felt like it actually hydrated and conditioned my hair, instead of just coating it with 'cones. I used the entire packet on my hair, which is about chin length but very thick. I will definitely repurchase this next time I color!

on 3/13/2010 12:13:00 AM

i received this conditioner with the purchase of the loreal feria hair dyes. this is by far the best conditioner i've ever used! i love it, now i'm thinking of buying it. the consistency is like cream cheese, very thick. and when i apply it to my wet hair, it feels like it's melting into my hair. other drugstore conditioners that i use, it only moisturizes while it's on my head, but once i rinse it off, it feels all dry again, just not as tangled. but this feria conditioner actually smoothes out my hair after i rinse it off.i blowdry and hairspray my hair every morning, so this helps alot.

on 2/24/2010 4:49:00 PM

Omg this conditioner is awesome! I have fine, dry, color-treated hair and am always looking for a good deep conditioner because of my constant coloring and blow drying.
Thanks to MUA I have found my hg! I use this product every week or so after shampooing. I purchased at Sally's for $7.99(such a bargain considering the great results and the fact I am only using once a week). I would def recommend this to anyone!!