LUSH Ocean Salt

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus grandis), Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Stearic Acid, Fresh Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Cetearate, Triethanolamine, Fresh Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Coconut Fat (Cocos nucifera), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Glycerine, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, FD&C Blue No. 1, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 1/16/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the SELF-PRESERVING Ocean Salt, which is the same price as the Ocean Salt. I was told this scrub was a little more gentle and moisturizing because there's glycerin in it. I tried the sample last night and found it still too abrasive for the face - one of the pieces nicked me and the citrus burned my skin that my whole cheek bone area was all splotchy red. The redness faded this morning but I can feel that my skin is still irritated. Needless to say, I'm not using it on the face anymore but I'll use it for the back of my arms.

The only reason why I gave it three lippies is because I can see it as a really good scrub and I did try the Ocean Salt and my skin liked that better, but I guess my skin is too sensitive. Smells nice too.

on 1/15/2015 11:23:00 AM

I really loved this product! I have nothing bad to say about it, it helped with my dry skin and it made my skin super soft. But when I ordered it online (because my closest Lush store is an hour away) it took FOREVER to come in. It took almost a month, I thought it was never going to come in. I really enjoyed this product but I'm scared to order it online again and be waiting forever for it; when I need it now bc my skin is soooo dry!

on 1/8/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is seriously my favorite Lush product! I have always had rougher skin, especially the little dry bumps on the back of my arms. I've always hated them, and every product and lotion I've tried hasn't been able to fix this problem--until now! After one use I could already tell a difference, and after two uses, I felt so smooth I couldn't believe it. The top layer is not to be used on your face due to the humongous pieces, but the under layers even help my face get so soft (I have a lot of acne though so it stings a bit! So I only use it on my face when it's feeling really dry and flaky). It smells very lemony, which personally I really like. Seriously seriously seriously I recommend this product. There's a reason why it's a best seller.

on 1/4/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ocean Salt is entirely too abrasive for use on the face. However, I find this to be a phenomenal body and foot scrub. You are supposed to mix it when you buy it, and then use it. The top layer is chock full of large chunks of sea salt, and underneath is a paste with finer ground salt. When I use this for pedicures, I use it on dry skin and it makes my feet baby soft. Only a small amount is needed to do the job. The smells is very fresh, and heavy on the lime and salt -just like a margarita :)

on 12/31/2014 6:54:00 PM

I love this as a face exfoliate. I have used tones of products but this one is by far my favorite ♡ it has an amazing smell and refreshes you skin http://m.

on 12/26/2014 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Nice smell - good scrub for body..not so much for face. VERY abrasive on the facial area, especially with the larger chunks of scrub. Dried my (normally) oily face out terribly. Thankfully this was only a sample so I didn't purchase anything.

on 12/10/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG face scrub!
I have Normal/Oily skin and no acne. I use this every three days, and it keeps my skin happy,clear and bright! I take a small amount on my fingers in the shower and focus it on my nose/inner cheeks then work my way to the edges of my face and rinse! If you have sensitive skin I can see this being too abrasive for you! I buy the big tub and it lasts me four to five months!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have the worst time withe getting rid of the acne on my back, untill i splurged on this.
I abs. Love it!!!
No for the face aspect of it. I have very oily and ance prone skin tried it out for two weeks. It made scars to harsh for my face.
I will use it for my body. I love the scent.
My husband, a navy sailor uses it on his back and shoulders, he makes me do it 2-3 times a week. Hes skins is so soft and clear.
Love for a bodyyy scrubb!!!(:

on 12/6/2014 4:05:00 AM

I thought the product smelled great. Perfect for a body scrub but I thought it was a little too harsh for my face.

on 11/27/2014 9:32:00 AM

Too harsh for my face but PERFECT for my body. Leaves me feeling smooth and soft! Also amazing for the bottoms of your feet- it's brought my dry flakey feet back to life multiple times. Definitely buy this product!!!!