October 26, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Bare Again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In love with this formula of lipstick and especially this color! Makes my lips look full and gorgeous with a lipstick and lipgloss in one look. Has no "vanilla" scent like the other MAC lipsticks though...at least from what I can tell. Gives full coverage. My lips look like a perfect combination of pink and beige. $14.50 for a tube and I love the shiny packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by iamlaurelanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect nude! I'm nc37 (give or take a shade depending on the season) and this is the best lipcolor I've tried. I love the texture, between a lipstick and lipgloss, and the color is absolutely perfect. I have very pigmented lips and this look so natural on. It's definitely one of those "your lips but better" shades. I will buy this again and again and I think it's a color that would suit a wide variety of skintones. I would guess that it will work best on warm and neutral tones of all different shades, and I think those with cool toned skin could probably pull this off too, even though it definitely is on the warm side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Julisil1019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! I have to say I always thought I was a lipgloss gal until I found SHEEN SUPREME. My lips look moisturize and rich! I also bought the matching lip liner (SUBCULTURE) to define and outline the lips better.
Now if you are like me and thought that you were never going to find a very sexy red. Well...guess what? The same line has a beautiful tone red tone (NEW TEMPTATION)...I also got the matching lip liner (cherry). And i have to say my lips never looked better! Love MAC!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with the Sheen Supremes, and this is no exception. This is a rosy neutral color, a little pinker/brighter than Cherish or Velvet Teddy by MAC. It is the perfect neutral (I am NC25, for reference). These lipsticks are moisturizing and have more product than a regular MAC lipstick.

DEDUCTED 2 LIPPIES on 5/10/12 since I don't wear it that often.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

Lovely neutral pinky tan creme color. Perfectly MLBB color for a polished and natural look. Nicely pigmented and great shine compared to other "sheer" shiny lip colors *AHEM*ChanelRougeCoCoShine*. Very moisturizing and applies smoothly. Vanilla scented like all MAC lip products. Beautiful sleek black tube (think chubby slimshine). Only complaint is the staying power, my lips absorb this product so quickly. I have to reapply once every 2-3 hours. Overall a great product, will purchase other colors from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jenncherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A true my-lips-but-better lipstick. I'm not a huge fan of lipsticks in general, but this is really easy to apply and maintain on the go.
The colour is almost the same as my natural lip colour, but gives me a healthier, polished look. The staying power is ok, as long as I'm not eating, but I don't find it troublesome as it is such an easy colour and texture to apply without a mirror. There is no 'ring' of colour left after you eat either.
After an hour or so after applying, it seems to melt into the lips leaving a sheen and hint of colour, which is lovely. The lipstick is also very moisturizing, so I often use it instead of a balm.
All in all, a very useful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Jjahoo111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think the way this or any lip color comes out on different people and skin tones varies. I have olive toned skin with yellow undertones. Naturally a little tan and not very pigmented lips. This color on me is absolutely perfect. Better than anything I ever tried before...and I have tried them all! It is a perfect nude pink color and I don't need liner or gloss or even a mirror to put it on. Prior to this collection came out I had been a big fan of the bare slim shine which was my fave, this is a slightly different color and finish but I've never achieved that pink nude lip a la the Kardashian look with just one product before the sheen supreme in bare again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. I am seriously impressed with this range of lipsticks and this is, by far, the best color in my opinion. It's the perfect pink to mute my natural color just a bit and give it a VERY slight nude effect. The formula of these are amazing. They feel light on, they're opaque with very little product, they smell good, the packaging is nice, they last a long time on... I can't say enough good things about these and I don't even like lipstick! I have purchased three colors so far and have plans to pick up a few more as well as a backup of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by bcbrosemer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this hoping it would be comparable to the Slimshine line. It is in some ways, creamy formula and a nice sheen. It does make my lips feel moisturized when I first apply it. However, this does not last at all on me. I'm talking an hour max. I have to admit I have not tried the full application process with liner, gloss, etc. But I have applied a good amount straight from tube and it is gone within an hour.
I do like this color, it is a good neutral nude with some pink undertones. I wish it was a tad bit pinker, but I can probably add liner/gloss over it and get it to go pinker. I was just hoping for something I could apply alone and not have to worry about anything else.
Overall, a decent product. But I won't repurchase because it didn't do what I was hoping it would.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up yesterday and had to write a review! It is lovely.. it is almost the exact same color as my natural lip color, it just makes my lips look 10x better when applied. The color on me looks similar to how Modesty looks when I wear it. Bare Again is definately shiny, feels moisturizing and creamy, and is very flattering. I have been wearing it today with Mimmy lipgloss over it and it is gorgeous..a great nude/natural pink color for almost any skin tone.