September 21, 2014 | 1748 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you only have occasional spots or blemishes it's a good choice for you, but I would not recommend it for problematic skin with a lot of acne - the coverage is not that good and it stays on only one or two hours. But the price and especially the packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the bomb. It covers up blemishes on my skin very well without looking or feeling too heavy. It stays on all day until I wash it off and it has never caused me to break out. I have pretty good skin so I don't need anything heavy duty and this is perfect. I've tried a number of other drug store concealers and they were always too light and sheer or too thick and gooey. I'm on my 3rd tube now and each one lasts me months. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vballgirl8981

This is honestly one of my holy grail concealers, even though I still gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
I still have a few post acne marks on my face but are fading quickly, so I use this concealer. I am in colour 230 which is fair/light and it matches perfectly with my light/medium yellow undertone skintone. Of course, the coverage isn't the best as it is light-medium coverage, so it'd be great for those like me who don't really have many blemishes but jsut a few areas you wanna blur. Typically, I would use this concealer as a base, and if I have a pretty bad pimple, I'd go over it with my Revlon photoready concealer, and those two products together are PERFECTION. honestly, if you want more coverage with this concealer, just add a lil of a cream concealer on top and you're done. but i honestly love this concealer as it looks really natural and never cakey,like you can build up the coverage, so thats good (:
i'm currently on my third tube, so that's how much i like it, and it typically lasts me about 4-5 months per tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected more from this concealer after watching and reading countless reviews on it. I had hoped it would provide at least better coverage for my acne scars, it works quite well but only as a light to medium coverage. The range of shades are also quite limited considering i am partly yellow in my skin. I purchased the second lightest shade and it was a bit too dark yet the lightest shade was too light. I find it a hassle to blend the two together especially if you're a person who prefers to do their make up quickly in early mornings.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AnnaWhite1123

So I got the lightest shade (ivory) & I really can't seem to like it. For one it creases really bad on my eyelid, & trust me I do run it in enough. It only creases about a half and hour of wearing it. Also when you rub it in it gets flaky & there's all these tasty little flakes on your eye & blemishes. Not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the coverage and thickness of this, and it covers my under eye circles fairly well. But I took a lippie off because it oxidizes slightly on my skin, turning a bit too yellow/orange. The shade "light" would be perfect on my NW 20/25 skin if it stayed neutral, but I still like it. I can only use it as a corrector under my eyes and it covers quite well, but on blemishes it is too obvious. I still recommend it because it is a great formula if it doesn't oxidize.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by sdalbey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this concealer! Not the biggest fan of the brush applicator though, I usually put some on the back of my hand then apply it to my face. Other than that, I love it. I haven't tried it on my blemishes and imperfections yet since I will not give up my tarte concealer, but this is the best for under your eyes. I usually use the elf under eye concealer, but I just ran out and since I live in Canada and it's only available in the US, I couldn't repurchase. So I got this one instead, and I tend to have bad luck with under eye concealers, but this is a true gem. I did find the lightest colour to be a bit dark when I first applied it, but it really did match to my skin colour and blend in. Also, unlike my elf one witch oxidized and turned orange as the day progressed, this did not oxidize at all and lasted all day. I also have very dry eyes and skin, but this didn't settle into fine lines whilst it concealed my bad dark circles. Over all, this is my new holy grail. I am in love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by GrandPriestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was actually surprise by this concealer.
I use the shade Fair and I am an NC15.
The color Fair does have a slight yellow undertone which is what I normally go for.

I find that this concealer actually sets to a bit of a powder finish. I use it as almost a "highlighting concealer" under my eyes, around my nose, chin and center of the forehead.
I would recommend placing the product in one area and blending in sections because if you aren't fast enough it will set too fast and become un-blendable.
I have found that this creases on me if I use to much so be careful if you have a heavy hand.
I do still set it but with like a ever small pinch of powder on a Real Techniques Contour brush just to make it last a smidge longer, but I have oily skin. If you have dry under eyes you wont need to.
I use mineral foundation as an everyday foundation now and this doesn't interfere with it at all. And so far it hasn't broken me out at all.
This works well for me with my fine lines as well, again just be careful how much you apply.
It also covers the dark circles and discoloration that I have around my eyes. (Which also includes the fact that the pigmentation of it is really amazing)

The only bad thing about this product is the packaging. I cut off the end of the tube and decant it into a small glass jar I had left over from an empty cleaned and sterilized color tattoo. (Which I don't really mind doing so its fine. )

All in all a definable repurchase for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

First, I did not like the applicator it was so weird to apply, and second I got the lightest shade possible and it was still to dark on my skin, and lastly if you have acne be careful for me this concealer stuck to my acne pimples and made them so dry so it def was more noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

good concealer for the drugstore but i wish the color selection was better. the medium color is green/yellow based and doesn't match my undertones.