Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 11/8/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of the few concealers that won't crease on me

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Fabulous coverage and no creasing! Performs like the highest end, with the low price. A gem.

on 10/26/2014 9:40:00 AM

I bought the Match Perfection concealer after a store clerk recommend it and it is the most disappointing make up product I can remember buying. It is almost all gone after only 2 months - I have to squeeze the tube really hard to get any bit out. I only used it under my eyes and not every day - most concealers can last me years. It does blend well but the coverage was very poor and didn't last long. It actually made me question the value of Makeup Alley :(
I have deep under eye circles so maybe it's meant for others.

on 10/22/2014 10:58:00 AM

I really really like this concealer as it's so affordable, does a good job of highlighting not only under the eyes but as well as other areas of the face. used to use it all alone, but started to realize it wasn't giving me the coverage I wanted under my eyes, so now I use it with another one (collection lasting perfection), still a very good buy for the price of it, and I would totally recommend trying it out!

on 10/20/2014 2:16:00 AM

I brought this in fair/light 230 which matches my MAC skin tone- NC 20 very well. This is a two in one product which provides light coverage for dark circles and light acne scars. I like how this brightens my skin. It reminds me so much of my Guerlain Rejuvenating Illuminator because of the light and creamy consistency. This is supposed to be a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat as I read from other reviews. This concealer has skin tone adapting pigments and there are only 3 shades available. I like how this product does not cake under the eyes and it is great for concealing dark circles and concealing light acne scars as I show in my youtube video. I also made a demo where I highlight using this. It blends like a dream and it is affordable. The only down side to this product is that it does not conceal heavy dark circles and the build in brush is unhygienic.

on 10/19/2014 11:48:00 AM

The original formula was my all time favourite; however, I find that the new formula does not match my skin tone at all, and it is much more drying and noticeable on my skin. It sits on my skin, as opposed to the original formula which seamlessly covered my dark circles and other discolourations.

Such a shame : (

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

No coverage whatsoever. Waste of money. Could maybe use it as a highlighter ?

on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is a very creamy concealer, easy to blend. I apply with the brush in the packaging then blend with an ecotools concealer brush. will repurchase, good value for money

on 10/15/2014 7:38:00 AM

I have tried so many dud concealers, it is nice to try one that works everywhere, is affordable and accessible. This is so much better than Lancome's Effer (what ever it is) concealer. It blends very well. I believe I got the Light/Medium shade that matches my NW20 skin very well. It works on both dark spots/blemishes & the under eye area. The small tube package with the special tip is also very easy to tote around in your bag! Really a great find from Rimmel. One of the best concealers I have used (and concealers are the whole reason I got in to make up -darn dark under eye circles).

on 10/13/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Love this concealer for under my eyes and slight brightening around other parts of my face like my nose and around my mouth. It's lightweight and doesn't crease, it has medium coverage. The sahde range is unforuntately limited, if you're darker than NC42 you're probably out of luck with this product. Personally, love it! No longer search for a ghigh end undereye concelaer because this is perfect.

Video Reviews & Tutorials