Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

4.2

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydrogenated Coconut Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Gluconolactone , Trehalose , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-150 Distearate , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , Cetrimonium Chloride , Adipic Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Has silicones….thus the oils in this will do nothing for your hair because silicone prevents it. So your hair may look swell for some time, but gradually hair will become more dry with crunchy ends.

this is the mainstay of my shower stall.....love it!! I wish they put a nice fragrance into it though

I used this for several months and purchased a few times over. Hair history: dye my hair frequently and started using this when I colored my hair with the ombre look. I have fine hair that gets weighed down easily. With the use of a different shampoo this leaves my hair moisturizered and healthy looking. The smell is fresh and clean. I said I would purchase again because I have repurchased repeatedly, however currently I switched to a different line which makes my hair much softer to the touch. It's a great conditioner and you can't go wrong.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this conditioner. It was pretty cheap for a big bottle and I bought it because I had a $1 off coupon for Target. This conditioner WAS good for my hair. Was is the keyword. After a while, the conditioner started to build up too much. I used it in conjunction with the shampoo and the leave in cream. I used it for about two months until I ran out of the conditioner and I don't plan on repurchasing. The bottle is hard to get the conditioner out of because it's one of those bottles that stand up and you have to wait for the conditioner to ooze down before you can squeeze any out. In addition, you can't really make it stand the opposite way for easier dispensing because it'll most likely fall over. The main reason I'm stopping using this is because **IT BROKE ME OUT** sensitive, acne-prone girls, don't use these Dove conditioners/shampoos! They mostly all contain mineral oil-- which is known to clog pores and cause acne. Your hair touches your face during the day plus when you sleep (and I'm the kind of person who showers at night) and will most likely cause you to break out. I broke out terribly and didn't know why until I re-examined the ingredients in this line and realized this is the only new thing I've been using. For people who don't have sensitive skin- try it, it might work wonderfully for you.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have curly, frizzy, thick hair with extremely fine, breakable strands, so this conditioner was an AMAZING find. Interestingly, the argan oil is not the primary ingredient; coconut oil is, which explains my incredible results; there are MANY studies showing the fantastic benefits of coconut oil for hair. I use this almost every night. Be careful to wash out ALL of the product -- it will make your hair soft, but leaving it in may weigh it down.

The bottom line: This product makes my hair soft, helps prevent breaking, and smells delightful too. For this price, it's a steal!

It's ok but it's nothing special & I wouldn't buy it again. Detangles nicely & provides good slip, pleasant scent as well. But in the end it's just another DS conditioner. It's no so horrible that I won't use up the whole bottle but I plan to stick with Neutrogena Triple Moisture for DS conditioners.

I have very thick and very long hair. This product works very well for my hair. I do like other conditioners too, but this is one of my favorites (that is affordable) it makes my hair very soft and gets all the tangles out. This Dove conditioner works better then most other dove conditioners. It works better on my hair and is so much cheeper then Paul Mitchell.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this product review is not a WOW or BOO review. its a 'meh' review.

when it comes to hair care i am generally disappointed with most products i use.
i aim to find the best possible ingredients in a shampoo and conditioner for a small price, which is almost impossible on a budget! so i have to buy things that are cheaper and not always the best.
i HATE seeing shampoo with alcohol in it.. why?! it is so drying, which is what put me off this product. HOWEVER, whenever i have used Dove i have always liked the results so i purchased the shampoo and conditioner.
i am pleasantly surprised, i found the conditioner to leave my hair soft and shiny! i have fine hair, so using a substantial amount of it left my hair a tad greasy. it has a lovely scent and does make hair feel marginally healthier.
this way work more for those who have thicker hair or hair that is dry/ damaged.
it's not the best hair care product i have used, but i would re-purchase (if there was nothing else better on offer!)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Seriously impressed by this product! My hair is fried from highlights, I'm naturally raven haired and get my hair processed so it's a light blonde color, and it's damaged from all the bleach and chemicals. Like badly damaged, my hair was falling out in clumps and full of scraggly split-ends, not cute. My HG loreal repair mask wasn't cutting it anymore so I bought this on a whim to co wash with. Wow! In just one use, my hair has been restored to its shiny, frizz-free self. I'm not saying this product is a miracle by any means, but it's made a big difference in the overall appearance of my hair, it literally looked like a rats nest before using and now it's silky and smooth, love! If your hair is seriously damaged I recommend applying this to dry hair, rake it through with your fingers and cover with a shower cap for an hour..rinse it off in the shower and voila! Fresh smelling & shiny tresses..give this a try, it's cheap and works better than my previous love (Redken Heavy Cream) for less than half the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After completely frying my hair a little over 2 years ago and having to cut most of it off, I've been taking VERY good care of my hair. I recently started the process of going blonde again (I dyed my hair a dark brown after I chopped it), so I've been looking for products that will keep my hair at it's best. Since February, I've had 2 sets of foils and an all over bleach. Between these, I was using products like Ion Repair solutions and Joico KPak Revitaluxe. They were doing okay but I feel ultimately, were depositing too much keratin into my hair. I know too much protein isn't good for your hair, as it can make it feel brittle, so I decided to look for something moisturizing. After seeing this in Top Picks and reading the reviews, I went to go pick this up. I got to the store and it was marked down from $4.99 to $2.97 (so, cheap!). I got home and used it last night and WOW. I can't remember the last time my hair felt so good. Even when I was using Joico and Ion, my hair felt tangled and filmy when wet. Also, I air dry my hair and it would end up frizzy at the ends and infront of my ears and I would have to straighten it. I actually assumed the hair in front of my ears was too dry to fix because it always felt frizzy and course. But not after this stuff! My hair was soft and untangled after I rinsed and air dried beautifully! No frizz, even on the ends and in front of my ears. Didn't have to straighten any of it. I couldn't believe it! Definitely worth it, especially for the price. Will absolutely repurchase.