September 18, 2014 | 1879 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique - Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by LIZAJANE1962

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In reading former review I noticed many reviews from women younger than myself. I am 50 and I was shocked at how well this tinted moisturizer worked for me! I had received a sample from Sephora and couldn't believe when I tried it the coverage it gave me. I am getting to the age where I don't want to look overly "done up" with makeup and this moisturizer gives me the coverage I need with the moisturizer I now have to have. I do have slighly oily skin still and always have thought I needed full coverage in order to get just that, full coverage. This seems to cover what I need covered (although I do use a Clinique concealer along with it in spots)..I feel like I look fresh, dewey and youthful. and I can throw this on by itself on a Saturday and run to the store and not look like I am too made up, but yet use it with the concealer and it is great for work or evening. I currently use it with another moisturizer underneath (for winter) but am anxious to try it this summer with a tan and without the additional moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by pupster

This is not a foundation so if you are wanting more coverage then this isn't for you. Like all Clinique products, the choice of shades is very limited, but with this being so sheer, one shade can fit a range of skin tones. Clinique's website says they are repackaging this, at the moment it is in a plastic bottle with a narrow opening. I would prefer a tube so that you could squeeze the last of the product out. Blends pretty easy using fingertips and doing one section at a time. I like the dewey finish, doesn't settle in lines or pores, but it's very light coverage which I happen to prefer. Haven't been out in the sun with it yet, but it really does seem to protect from windburn and it's brutally cold right now. I do notice a kind of unpleasant odor from it during wear which reminds me of the smell of self tanners and I can only think it's from the sunscreen. No breakouts or irritation so far. UPDATE: Have repurchased this. Sun protection is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Marivale

Es un producto ligero, hidratante y bastante cubritivo. Uso el tono 3 y es ideal para usar a diario los días de calor, en los que las bases muy pesadas nos harían transpirar.
Realmente es muy práctico, usable y el precio es accesible.
La única contra que le veo es que tiene un acabado bastante mate, pero se soluciona con el uso de algún bronzer o iluminador.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by BearCat88

I have acne prone skin, and was looking for a tinted moisturizer instead ofa regular foundation. I found when I used any type of liquid foundation my skin would be oily and breakout throughout the day, it was awful! I needed something moisturizing that would let my skin breathe but silk cover up some of my red spots. Soooo, I decided to try clique. I'm mostly pleasantly surprised! Cons...the color is a little orange for me in the wintertime, it'll look better when I'm tan. And it was expensive :( But the pros! Covers pretty well, evened up my skin tone nicely. Anybody with acne knows you can't truly "cover"it, so evening out the color did wonders. I also am not breaking out throughout the day! I'm shocked. Seriously. I feel like my skin has actually cleared up since I'm not clogging it with tons of makeup. I would say maybe put a sheer mineral powder over it on hot days to keep the shine down. And also don't use this as your only moisturizer! Its great, but I still use my regular face cream at night for that extra hydration. I would recommend this for anybody with moderate acne. They say the best way to heal your acne is to not wear makeup, but as embarrassing as that is, this tinted moisturizer is the next best thing!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Yayayessenia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked it at first when my skin was clear. Then I got breakouts and It does a bad job at covering up. It's also not very moisturizing and tends to highlight the areas where my skin is dry. Its good when you have naturally acne free skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everybody seems to like Clinique... so I thought this product would be a good pick, but it wasn't.
This tinted moisturizer has a sticky texture, with obvious yellow/orange undertones which really showed up on my fair skin. Unless you apply it all over your face, it is hard to blend out.
I found that it was messy to work with, and the container was always covered with the product. (I'm not a messy person!)
From what I can remember, this product was pretty expensive compared to other drugstore brands. I personally don't think it's worth the price.
Also, if you have dry areas on your face or spots with a little more small hairs, this product really accentuates it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really hoping to like this one as I'm on the hunt for a good, moisturizing, TM with sheer coverage that matches my pinky light complexion. Unfortunately, this one is not sheer, isn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin, and I'll have to mix 02 and 03 to get a match in the summer time. Also, it smells like sunscreen ALL day, surprising for an SPF15. I returned it and was lucky enough to find the last Moisture Sheer Tint in Fair at my local CCO. Clinique should have kept the old formula, as the drugstore has better TMs/BBs than this ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this tinted moisturizer. It's the best one I've used since now. The result is matte and the coverage is really good (medium). It seems more like a foundation but it hydrates my skin sufficiently. It remains on my face for more than 4 hours without getting greasy. As most of clinique's products its quality is high. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sandra1900

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Me:
NC10 with very yellow skin
Very sensitive skin
Uber dry skin

I bought this TM yesterday, but I had huge samples during last Summer, so my review is mostly based on that.

Unfortunately the lightest shade they sell in Holland is #2, but because this TM does not have a lot of pigment in it, it still suits my NC10 skin. I compared #1 in Germany and there was hardly any difference.

I think this TM is quite moisturizing, all though I do wear a moisturizer underneath as my skin is uberdry (Oilatum face cream). I like the coverage, it reminds me of Face & Body foundation by MAC, its very good buildable and very share. Overall, for me, a winner!

Yes I will purchase this TM again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by dariaarz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good product for those who are not looking for full cover. I found a good match wit my skin tone. Even though its a moisturiser, i prefer to apply it on the top of my day cream.
Contains some SPF.

On the other hand, it leaves marks on my phone when i use it (i hate it)