Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this eyeliner for 2 years. This eyeliner applies on smoothly without tugging my eyes. The color is VERY black than the MAC brand and it last on me way more longer than the competitors I've tried. The only thing I don't like is if I apply on this eyeliner and if it accidently gets on to your contact lens your going to have to remove it with eye makeup remover because it's so hard to remove than just rinsing it out with contact solution and added to that I feel as it runs out so quick that I have to keep on buying another one every month or a month & a 1/2 (At least I'm using it than hoarding makeup it LOL). This is personally the best eyeliner from all the other brands I've used and still trying others to compare to this. Very matte blackest black as it can be. Love it!

Watch & Subscribe my YouTube Channel. Thank you for your support!

My Holy Grail black eyeliner. It's so black and creamy and it's my absolute favorite. It's perfect for the inner rim. It stays where you put it. One con that I have is that if I tight line the top lash line, I have to put something on the bottom waterline so that it doesn't mix and smudge. But really, if I'm tight lining someone then I'm always going to put something on the bottom water line. A+ from me!

on 8/12/2014 8:29:00 AM

Pros:
- really black! Looks sooo dramatic on eyes.
- perfect for smoky eyes
- doesn't smudge on my eyes

Cons:
- you have to sharpen it very often and very carefully cause it is very soft
- cause it is very soft, you can't do sharp wings like with harder liners
- expensive

I have done a video review where I wear it, so you can check it out:

You can also see it on my blog: www.beauty-reviews.net

on 7/25/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is supposed to be a really good eyeliner.. but it's awful. It does go on easily but also comes right off. Doesn't stay on at all and ends up under my eyes.

on 7/14/2014 10:54:00 PM

What a disappointment. I had high hopes for this high end eyeliner because of all the hype (which is why I decided to splurge on this) and I was let down.

Pros:
- super duper black. very intense and beautiful.
- glides on smoothly.
- sharpens well.
- not too stiff, not too soft.

Cons:
- expensive (20$: it IS high end I know, but there are way better drugstore eyeliners that I've own that are half the price)
- smudges FAST. (Not even a couple hours of wear)
- gets on my contact lenses.
- makes my eyes water. (It stings my eyes after a few minutes of putting it on)
- not long lasting at all. (It disappears from my waterline after a couple hours ((2-3 hrs) MAX.)

I used to use the L'oreal carbon black intense liquid pencil liner for my waterline and that was way more long lasting and smudge free (AND half the price!). I will still use up the urban decay one (maybe to do a smokey smudged eyeliner look on the upper lid). But for the waterline this is very mediocre. Even compared to cheaper eyeliners. Not gonna repurchase.

on 7/14/2014 12:12:00 AM

LOVE this eyeliner. The color is the deepest black ive ever been able to find. It glides on very smooth, definitely use a light hand when applying. I can wear it all day from 6am-9pm and it stays put...even on my waterline. I can party all night and it even stays put in this Nebraska hot and humid weather! The price is $20 at Urban Decay, which isn't horrible but isn't cheap either. I will def buy again bc its soo hard to find something that stays put and has great color depth.

This works great on my eyelids, however it smears and runs on my waterline. It does stay up all day. I'm a nurse and it stays put during my 16 hour shifts. :)

on 6/29/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perversion is a GODSENT. It is so creamy and so blendable. I can incorporate it into almost every look, even those with light shadow, because it is so great for tight lining. It is great for smoky looks because it blends so well. However, when placed on the lid and allowed to dry, it stays for the whole day.

on 6/13/2014 8:40:00 PM

I learned this technique from celebrity MUA Mario Dedivanovic.Line the upper lid with this pencil then go over with a liquid liner. I tried this with UD 24/7 in 'perversion' both in liquid and pencil. This not only gives lasting power but also packs on the density of the color. U get a really dark finish. This also prevents any smudges from the pencil since the liquid locks in this seal. The texture of mixing a pencil and liquid liner ensures the color stays put/lasts. Layer over layer is the trick. i know most women dun find buying 2 products necessary. But its just a Hollywood makeup trick u may wanna try.

This eye makeup technique lasted me thru a whole nite dancing at a salsa fest. No smudges/no racoon eyes.

Removing is also easy since the lead pencil /liquid just dissolve together. UD is expensive but worth the money because of the quality. The packaging is light weight. I have say the name "perversion" is catchy... noticed most UD products have some pretty sexy awesome names

on 6/10/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like how dark this stuff is but it is very difficult to line my eyes with. I have to sharpen it after every time I use it so the product doesn't last and it's impossible to get a thin line with because its too soft. It's good for my waterline but that's about it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

Top Rated Urban Decay Products