April 18, 2014 | 918 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Used with matching conditioner.
Like the fact that my hair feels properly cleansed after shampooing - don't like how some shampoos leave something behind.
Conditioner adds the softness back in and my hair does have a bit extra shine. Like the tropical scent.

I wouldn't buy again because I still have frizz, I don't mind my hair not being "ever straight", but I was hoping it would eliminate frizz.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Sdmarylou

Shampoo made my hair stringy and felt like it stripped the oils out of your hair when wet. Conditioner is hard to get out of the bottle. Conditioner is thick but doesn't really do much for moisturizing your hair when all is said and done. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by nalvarado

If I could give this no stars, I absolutely would. Not only because the treatment did not work, but because customer service at Organix was honestly the worst I have ever experienced (and that is truly saying something).

I followed the directions word for word, carefully, and using the products they ask to use (a hot straightening iron). After having to spend close to 3 hours on my hair, followed by an awful 48 hours of greasy, smelly hair, I honestly saw NO RESULTS. I was hoping for anything - anything for me to feel like paying $15 was worth it, but honestly I should have just thrown my money in the trash can.

I then followed up with an email to Organix to see what they could offer - advice, insight, or a refund, but was offered instead - the worst customer service ever... After sending an initial inquiry email it took two weeks for any response in which they scolded me for not following directions. Seriously - if I didn't follow directions - why would I be complaining about an ineffective product? When I responded to that email, it then took 3 weeks for another response with this:

"I apologize but we do not offer a money back guarantee."

No greeting, no name, no nothing. I am hoping to be in touch with a supervisor or manager but after the service I have seen, I'm not expecting it. If I could report this company to somewhere I absolutely would. Any ideas?

So I guess the bottom line is, If you are prepared to waste $15, sore arms, and loads of time on this terrible product, then be my guest - go for it. For all those who are still thinking about it - I just suggest waiting for an online deal where you can go to a professional hair stylist (I just found a deal for $79) and actually see results.

Sincerely,
$15 out of pocket

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair is wavy by nature and I do get some frizz. I tried this shampoo because it was recommended to me. I love the smell! It's not floral like other shampoos and almost has a cocoa scent to it. My hair is definitely less frizzy, but it doesn't work as well as so many reviewers have said it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by mariew222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smellls sooooooo good! It makes my hair very soft and moisturized. It doesn't really help it to be more straight:/ I wasn't really expecting that much of it a shampoo, anyways.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Marjacobs27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very expensive and very drying on my hair! I thought it would work miracles but it did completely the opposite. Never buying this again, the only good thing was that it smelled lovely. I'm getting the Cocoa Keratin daily shampoo instead, it's got better reviews and it uses argan oil. I can't believe I chose Organix over Cocoa >:(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by AshleyNicholeR

I really thought this was going to be a great product because it smells sooo soo good and it was expensive. I needed a really good shampoo because my hair needed it. This was a mistake it made my hair look more frizzy than before. I can't even brush it without ripping out hair. I will never buy this product again. The only good thing about it is that it smells wonderful, but I am sure I can find a shampoo/conditioner set that smells the same or close to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I found this shampoo to be extremely drying in my hair. That's not what I expect shampoo to do. It's supposed to be nourishing and hydrating and, in this shampoo's case, it's supposed to contribute to straightening the tresses. All of these claims were false and actually quite disappointing. The only positive aspect of this shampoo is the lovely coconut scent and the fact that it's cruelty-free. Unfortunately, that's not enough to get me to repurchase. I'd also like to point out that the Organix shampoos & conditioners contain many ingredients that are not "natural" or "organic" at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Jammyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this Shampoo and the Conditioner for the following reasons:-
1. Smells lovely (coconut)
2. Leaves my long hair feeling clean
3. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and manageable
4. Doesn't make my hair fly-a-way
5. Great shampoo at a good price

My only gripe with is with the conditioner bottle. As you start to use it up squeezing the conditioner out can be quite difficult because it is quite thick ... either than or I'm lacking in upper body strength. Keep the bottle tipped upside and its easy though!!

I was fed up with Pantene making my hair fly-away and stripping my colour out. This is brilliant. Love it x

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I tried this product for a month and I hate it. It left my hair completely unmanageable after the shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and line. I have thick, coarse hair and it made my hair so much harder to blowdry straight and gave me flyaways galore. I threw this out after a month. RIP shampoo.