April 16, 2014 | 1776 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, neutral pink. It's a pretty basic shade. It pulls extremely warm on me, as do most pink blushes - I have a hard time getting a pink to stay cool, but this one starts neutral anyway. I don't have the same issues as other reviewers do with the pigmentation; it takes a couple taps in the pan to get a good pop of color on my cheeks with a dense brush but I'd rather have that then it go on so pigmented that I have to use a tiny amount and blend to high heaven. Staying power is comparable to other Tarte blushes - fantastic.

I'd only recommend this specific color for fair skin. I'm super fair, so I'm a fan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by albs

I was really quite disappointed with this blush. I had been looking forward to trying one of these blushes for a long time. I find that the pigmentation isn't stellar and I don't find the lasting power to be anything special. I also find it rather difficult to blend on my cheeks. It's not horrible, and it's certainly wearable- I do wear it fairly often. I will probably try another Amazonian Clay blush some time in the future but for now I'll just finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. I has the most flatering shade of pink for fair to light skin. It's very creamy, well pigmented and the lasting power is awesome.

It's a perfect dusty rose to wear with a cat eye and pale pink lips.

I love it so much I wish every fair girl would wear it. For reference I am MUFE Face and Body 2 Mac NW15 with auburn hair and green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by DollyBoots

The color matches my natural cheek tone perfectly(: *im NW18 with really pink undertones*, it looks real polished n beautiful(: I love this anc it makes me feel healthy since it has the Amazonian clay<3 hehs

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The colour of the pain and the name are deceiving because they suggest a pale English Rose kind of colour but in fact it is a slightly dusty medium pink that turns into a reddish tone once it settles with your skin oils.
The good thing is that it is really natural and long lasting. And the packaging is cute but hard to open.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in a set as a mini with park ave princess at sephora. I had purchased the full size about a year ago and returned it because the colour pulled more peach on me than the pink that shows in the pan. The blush is nice, but it doesn't translate as the same colour on my cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

i found this blush wasn't as pigmented as the other Tarte blushes, i think the darker color is the more pigmented they are. the color is lovely but for me it was just hard to apply, i know they all are hard to blend but its just didn't work for me. i exchanged it for Natural beauty and don't regret about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by akneil

I love this blush. It has such a nice colour and is so easy to blend and layer. It is a very pinkish colour, and is very matte - which is so nice because so many blushes are so shimmery! Sometimes if I want a bit of shimmer, I first apply dollface and then apply a little bit of benefit - bella bamba on top.
This blush is very nice on a light complexion so i love it for the winter time!
Also love that Tarte is so eco friendly :).
I paid about 32$ at sephora (canadian) for this, which is less than the other blushes i use (nars orgasm and benefit bella bamba - 40$).

Plus the packaging is SUPER cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

my HG powder blush!!! perfect color for my pale skin, and looks amazing!!! it lasts forever!! ive had the trial size for like a year, and haven't even hit pan yet!! like amazing.. it blends like a dream, and its buildable for great color!! I could go on and on but simply, this blush, in any color would be AMAZING!!!! def gonna get the full size when i run out of the trial.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is beautiful! I wasn't sure how well it was going to show up on my NC20-25 skin because it is so light, but it turned out to be gorgeous. I will say that it would probably suit cooler skintones a little better, but it was still worth the purchase. This blush reminds me of the light pink flush a porcelain doll has. My favorite to use on days when I want to look simple and naturally pretty.