April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by latindrprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a nice color but it's not for me I am tan skinned and this looked ghostly on me. I wanted to make this work for me so bad since this was such a hyped lipstick/ lipgloss which did't wokr for me either. My husband got this for me after I mentioned to him that I liked it at macy's. A few weeks later he got it for me as a surprise. I felt so bad because the surprise was that I hated it. we went back that same day to MAC to return it and I got to other lippies that I love Cherish and Half and Half. I'm not knocking this product it just didn't work for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by emmyn123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, its a really nice nude. The packaging is also nice. This nude looks good on me and i have pigmented lips, i think this would look better on fair skin, because it might look weird on SOME tan skinned people. I like adding a gloss overtop incase you can see the cracks in your lips. Over all its a nice lipstick but try it on somehow before purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. Im not a big lipstick fan but I saw the color is beautiful and I havnt seen anything like it. Plus all proceeds go to aids research so you cant go wrong. I purchased with the lipgloss actually not a great fan of the lip gloss and it looks freaky when I wear them together I have to wear a different lipgloss with it forsure but overall I really love this I would def buy again too bad its limited edition I hate when MAC does that guhhh..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by xBo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product, it's a very pretty colour, but maybe a little bit too light for me. It doesn't look like I have concealer on my lips, haha. But it's close to that. But, like all MAC lipsticks, the quality is great, it stays for a looong time :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

I just received Gaga 2 today, and it's totally different both in color and texture from the original Gaga Lipstick.

Gaga 2 unlike the original, is an Amplified (vs. a lustre), and where Gaga was a light baby pink, Gaga 2 is a total nude (my total obsession shade wise). I love the smoothness of it. It reminds me a LOT of MAC Siss lipstick, the upshot to Gaga 2 is that being an amplified, the texture is considerably better. Less drying, although you definitely do need to make sure your lips are smooth for this one as well, due to the fact that it's pretty opaque, and since it's amplified and cream formula (vs. lustre) it will definitely bring attention to any dryness/flaws in your lips. This is a very beige based nude, so pale/cool skintones might not be able to pull this one off, but on my warm skintone (NC40) paired with smokey eyes, this is a fabulous shade! Another well loved nude lipstick in my stash! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by honeyandsweets

The color looked a little scary to me initially- I like very light nudes, and this one looked much too brown for my taste. I bought it anyway for the collectors factor. I mean, even if the color didn't suit me, I'd still have a great item on my hands.

Well, I tried it on, and it's actually surprisingly wearable on my very light skintone- in fact, I kinda prefer it over Myth, which has an eraser effect on my lips unless I put a gloss over it. The darker color contrast looks great against very light skintones. I actually might recommend this for dark-skinned girls who are looking for the light lip contrast look as well. Medium-tone girls might find this a little too close to their skin tone, however, so I might steer them away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by mya2403

I purchased this online without swatching. On my NW35 skin this looked like I had smothered concealer on my lips. As i was determined to use it i figured out using a pink gloss like boy bait made it more wearable. However i ended up b2m it when it was around 90% remaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by nikkinikki92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS NUDE~!
iT'S SO PRETTY. I wish i could stock up on it. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by barbara92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Viva Glam Gaga 2 is a very nice nude lipstick. However i do see this working only on certain skin tones, i don't think this is something everyone can pull off. I'm an NC20 and i find that it looks really nice on me but i have to make sure i don't put too much or else i feel like it starts to look kinda grey/beige..but its nothing a little gloss can't fix. Overall i think this lipstick is fairly nice especially because its profit is going towards such a great cause!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 6:29:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading good reviews off ebay but the colour is not for me. It does look like a concealer on me and made me look washed out i am a NC40 in foundation. The gloss how ever does look good on me but not on top off the lipstick.