November 22, 2014 | 937 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. This eyeliner is perfect! It's soft, so I can line my top lash line without any tugging or pulling. It also lasts a whole day without fading. I got this at Walmart for $0.93, but you can get it at any drugstore. There are 15 available shades. I got it in Black Black. For $0.93, I think I'm going to get a couple more of these! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

super super affordable product. its literally dirt cheap! i use this for my brows in Mink Brown. its my HG. i absolutely love this product, i cant stress it enough. its dirt cheap, super affordable. i always set it with an eyeshadow thats a bit lighter but it lasts ALL DAY without moving at all :) oh and did i mention that it was dirt cheap?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

I just bought bought my 4th one of these. If you're looking for a long-wearing liner--even for a dollar--just don't. Back away from the pretties (and pretty they are), and go to the Jordana display. You'll spend a dollar more, and you won't have those I-just-had-sex-in-a-phone-booth raccoon eyes at the end of your evening. You are welcome.

Everybody else--get ye to Walgreens ASAP, cause these puppies are 69 cents, and you'll want at least 3 of them, and one for your little sister. And possibly your Mom too, if she's a little slutty--like mine. Here's the deal with these: almost all of the colors are universally flattering and endlessly versatile. I use them as eye shadow--one to line under my lower lashes, and one to line above my REAL eyeliner (her name is L'oreal, and she is ALMOST Infallible, but sometimes I cheat on her with Jordana, because I like my eyeliner pencils like most men like their women--cheap and easy). I also use these to smudge with for a softer-line effect (thank you MUA genius who came up with this!) Sensitivity-wise, I am moderate, and these don't bother me unless I sleep in it (Oh, shut up! Sometimes a girl's just too drunk to find the eye makeup remover--but then, you know that, don't you. Oh yes you do!)

I have have this in taupe, olive, amethyst, and now charcoal. And all of them work--which for me is like some kind of miracle. I've been trying to find a gray eyeliner for 20 years. I really had given up but I swatched this in the store and went "hmmmm" It's a dark rich neutral gray. Tried it on at home and it's exquisite. I would recommend for any skin tone. Same with the olive and amethyst (again, two colors I've never had luck with). I'm seriously considering the navy, and I can't wear blue ANYTHING! If that sucker works, then we truly have a Sisterhood of the Traveling Eyeliner thing going on here, and I will expect everyone to go, "ooooooo, spoooookie!" in board unison. So start practicing now, cause I hear Walgreens calling me like a little bird: "cheap, cheap, cheap..."

17 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a eyebrow pencil. Since I fill in my brows every day. I was looking for a pencil that is efficient , but won't break the bank. Most go for $9-up. I was very happy and surprised that this pencil was the right color for my eyebrows and it didn't smudge at all. I use the dark brown pencil, with MAC eyebrow gel in Showoff. The pencil isn't too soft nor too stiff. I went back to by another pencil. That color was sold out. Next time I'll buy 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by randers

Holy smokes, this stuff is great! I picked up a Wet n Wild single eye shadow with a mini version of this pencil as a bonus. I wasn't expecting much and I was completely blown away! Creamy, pigmented, applies like a dream and stays put.

I'm confused that others didn't have the same experience, maybe the color of the pencil affects the pigmentation? Mine is black. I'm telling ya, when I want a black pencil liner I reach for this before my Urban Decay 24/7 liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner I've ever used. The purple and green colors are the ONLY colors that make my chocolate brown eyes look hazel, especially in the sun. They work better at making my eyes pop than any other expensive eyeliner I've tried. It glides on pretty smoothly if it is sharpened well and is great for a smoky eye look, as it is more of a crayon type quality as opposed to a marker. I personally love it and it lasts all day for me. The colored ones are a great alternative to the traditional black, especially for darker eyes!! Highly recommend this inexpensive product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these! They're cheap and the colors are nice :) I bought the turquoise, white, and purple. I do have to reapply at times, but they're cheap so I'm not complaining. They're long pencils too, so you get your money's worth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Its a good eyeliner. I do have to set it with a powder to get long wear otherwise it smudges.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by anaelleee

I have the shade Taupe and It looks nice on my brows :) I have dark hair and my brows are not sparse so they dont need to be filled in too much, and this colour gives me the perfect natural brows :)

The only thing is that it smudges a bit, so if I want it on all day, either not touch my brows at all, or put brow powder over it, which is too bothersome for me, so I use this for school, but on special occasions, I need a harder liner to fill in my brows :)

I do not use these on my eyes because as I am a monolid, I find it smudges and fades for me. It's really creamy so application is a breeze, but it also means that it will need to be sharpened often! Mine was done in about a month! My lead also broke a few times, but hey, it was inexpensive so I'm not too sad :)

I will not repurchase, however, because the waxy consistency for this pencil constantly makes me worry that my filled-in areas with smear or fade throughout the day.
EDIT: I now just use a matte grey/black eyeshadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lanternlightsmayhem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have this in White, Bronzed, Purple and Black. They all have great pigmentation especially for the price ($0.99). I find that these liners are GREAT for the lower lashline to use as eyeshadow pencils. The white one is absolutely amazing for the waterline to make the eyes look bigger. These pencils have a nice glide to them and don't tug on the eyes much. Personally, I would not repurchase the black one because i think you can much better standard black liners at the drugstore. The colored ones are amazing though! They are great for color pops and add a fun aspect to your eye look :) Definitely buying more of these next time I'm at Rite Aid.