October 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dunno if this really works (making your skin look youthful), but I have to say this product is so good! One tub can last you a lifetime! I just love how easily the product is being absorbed by my skin, doesn't leave my skin greasy, doesn't break me out (thank God), feels so cool and soothing on my face and I love the scent. It reminds me so much of scented leaves and natural extracts. I use this as my night cream. And what I've noticed when I hit the shower the following day, you feel you're still washing off the product in the shower, so that means even when I toss and turn against the pillow, the product is still in my face. I don't know if that makes sense but it is so hard to explain haha! And it's dirt cheap too! I love how you can find amazing items for 5 dollars or less. :) including this in your routine may just be the right care you need to slow the signs of ageing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a simple night moisturizer for me. It provided light moisture and absorbed into my skin quickly, but didn't do much to improve my skin's appearance. I think it's a great value and a good fit for those with oiler skin or those looking for a lighter moisturizer for the warmers months. Buy I was looking for a bit more with this, so I took off one lippie.

I started using a different moisturizer, but still product left. So I randomly decided to use this as a body lotion instead. Oddly enough, I enjoyed this product as a body moisturizer a whole lot more. My skin felt so soft after it absorbed in. So If I were to ever re-purchased, I would buy it to use as a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Qsma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I ever stray. Sometimes I'll get suckered in by a pretty French label, but I keep coming back to this moisturizer. It really is wonderful. It gives my face a nice glow and isn't greasy. My skin is so temperamental, but this has never made me break out. I buy it in a squeeze tube so I don't have germ issues that might come with a tub. The price really can't be beat. It's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jena1990

its one of my favorite moisturizers, its cheap, and its pretty light. the only thing that stops me from giving it an extra lippie is that its too light and not moisturizing enough for the extreme harsh canadian winters, in the summer it was fine, moisturizing enough and sunk pretty well in the skin, but in the winter, i'm still getting flaky skin and dry areas in my face, which tells me that its not moisturizing enough, and i have been using it everyday for the past year.

therefore i would purchase it again since the tube lasts you for over a year on a daily usage, which excellent since its so cheap comparing to so many other drug store products, but i defintely have to look for a different moisturizer for winter, since its not cutting it for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It is so in-expensive and it comes in a huge tub so it could last you ages. So worth it! Best deal out there. I use in the mornings and it's great under make up. Doesn't leave my face oily and sinks in perfectly. It's too light to wear over night for my dry skin but perfect day time wear. And I love that it has collagen so I can stop worrying about wrinkles! Love this product. Smells fresh, feels light and clean. LOVE! Will use forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

The version that I have must be their newly reformulated version as fragrance is listed last on the ingredient list, when before fragrance used to be listed higher on the list.

I use Retin-A and I have gone through a lot of moisturizers, to use to keep my face from drying out. I actually heard about this product from off of Youtube recently, so I decided to try it. I found it in stock at my local Walmart. So, I was glad that it's a product that I can easily get off the ground, without having to order it online.

I use it daily, whether I'm wearing makeup or not. It has a thick looking consistency in the jar, but it goes on light and doesn't take long to absorb into my skin. Also, I find it's scent to be a very light one, and most times barely noticeable when I wear it.

Normally, I don't use products that have added fragrance to them, as I do have skin that is sensitive. But, this one hasn't caused any problems with my sinuses or give me any type of allergic reaction either. So, I definitely plan to continue to use it.

And, I want to add that I do have combination-to-oily, acne prone skin. And, I don't get any breakouts from using this product either. Also, with this moisturizer, a little bit goes a long way. You don't need to use a lot of it, in order to see results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ispydork

A great moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling tingly and fresh. You can really feel it moistuize the skin. Its without a doubt the best and cheapest drugstore moisturizer. Its a whipped product with a delcious scent. I would highly recomend this product and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Probably the best drugstore moisturizer I've come across. I love the soufflé texture. I think it works great as a base under makeup in the morning, it's moisturizing enough but doesn't stay greasy at all. I don't find it moisturizing enough to use exclusively day and night because I have dry skin, but I think if you're normal or oily it would be great. I think I got it for less than 4 dollars, and it's a big 10oz tub! Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by alalou101

Great price. Great moisturizer. Lots of product. No break outs. No oiliness. Thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this quite a few times, and I really like it. It is probably the only face cream I have ever used that doesn't leave a filmy feeling after I use it. It's really lightweight, non-greasy, yet really heavy duty. It's great under makeup, even in the summer. When I have a breakout, it's soothing, unlike some of the lotions I still have stashed away. I love that it's simple. I would rather have a tube, or pump for it, but I like that these tubs are so sturdy, that I can reuse them for homemade scrubs and masks.

I also love how affordable it is! I have a cream that is a fourth of this size that sucks, and it costed twice the price. I will always repurchase this! Use it. Love it. Save $$!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No