St. Ives St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 6/13/2014 11:23:00 AM

First off, the price is amazing... very very affordable at less than $4 a tube. I have the tube version but I know it comes in a tub version as well. I bought this based on a recommendation from a friend. It really worked for her and made her skin feel SO soft. I was also drawn to the "collagen" claim as well lol. Unfortunately this did not work out so well for me. It's probably due to the mineral oil in it. Everytime i wore this, it broke me out! I have started using this as a body moisturizer and it seems to be good for that. I wouldn't repurchase this again. I do love the fresh scent though.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For some reason this lotion keeps breaking me out. I first used it as an everyday moisturizer.. and it gave me some acne spots. Then i used it as a night time moisturizer and i put it on before i went to sleep.. in the morning i woke up and had white heads or small white pmples (not sure what they're called) everywhere i used it. Now i use it on my neck and it doesnt react there but it kind of sucks that i cant use it on my face. It smells nice, its not that thick and not overly heavy the skin but only negative is that it keeps giving me a reaction. Im sure it would work well for most people though.. maybe it just has an ingredient that my skin doesn't like.

on 6/7/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

When I used this for the first time, I thought this moisturizer was the reason for the current break outs and stopped using it right away. I gave it a another try and this is best thing ever. It didn't break me out but at first it didn't moisturize enough but when I changed my cleanser I had no problems with this.

on 6/1/2014 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really was excited about this and had high hopes. When I first picked up this product, I smelled it and it does have a smell and I don't like to use things that have smell, but I thought, "Well, it has collagen-elastin, so I'll get over it." The smell does bother me that much, and no I can't get over it like I thought I could! It also felt greasy and heavy to me. Oh well.

This is by far my most essential beauty product! I have dry skin and this moisturizer seems to magically moisturize my skin and give it the prettiest texture and sheen. It is never slimy or sticky and the best part about it is how it looks under makeup - flawless. I have always struggled with finding a moisturizer that doesn't make my foundation look splotchy, and this is the best best best for everyday wear.
I put it on at least twice a day - at night and in the morning. It was recommended by Dr. Oz and it said to have all the benefits of every expensive high end collagen cream out there. I have a wrinkle on my forhead and it seems to have become less prominent since I've been wearing this stuff regularly. I can't say enough good things about it. We buy it in bulk and my husband has even started using it!
It does come in a tub, so if you are a germaphobe, that might be a problem for you. But this stuff has never made me break out and if anything, it helps heal my breakouts faster. It is the best face lotion in all the land and I will die if they ever discontinue it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to say for having oily skin this does a great job of lightly moisturizing and doesn't make my skin more oily than usual. Very light with a nice fresh scent. I don't like the huge awkward tub it comes in so I transferred a smaller amount into a smaller container. Love it for nighttime.

on 4/29/2014 2:31:00 AM

WOW is all I have to say. I've been using it for over 4 weeks now. I have dry-combo skin that breaks out during the cold winter months and also gets dry patches. This, along with some organic jojoba oil, has been a serious godsend. I was using a $50 cream that was half the size of the tub of this one.
This cream DOES NOT break me out, it does not clog my pores, after a little massaging it sinks well into my skin and I can literally feel my skin bounce off my fingertips.
In the morning my complexion is brighter, firmer, and my cheeks look like a baby's bottom. I cannot rave enough about this product, I wish I knew about it quicker!

on 4/27/2014 9:04:00 AM

These was a good buy the only thing that I didn't like was that it left my face more oily that before. The reason I bought this product was bc it was future in Dr.OZ as a great anti wrinkle and the price wasn't bad at all.

on 4/27/2014 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have combination skin. Oily t-zone with acne-prone dry cheeks. When I first apply this it SEEMS to absorb nicely, but give it a few hours and BAM, clogged pores and pimples galore! So, so bad. It seems like it might be an okay (if mediocre) neck moisturizer. Too bad for me, since the price is awesome for such a large amount of product.

on 4/23/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great basic moisturizer. I have oily combo, acne prone skin that gets dry very quickly if I don't moisturize. This has been great for my skin. Not too thick, absorbs quickly and completely, isn't greasy or heavy and has a tolerable scent. I can see it not working as well for dry skin but if you're normal to oily I think it's great. I have been using it for a couple months now and it has not caused any breakouts. It also hasn't caused clogged pores. I use it mainly in the morning and it gets along with the different primers and foundations I use, it doesn't ball up or make my skin greasy. I am 30 and have some fine lines on my forehead, I've not seen any improvement in them just from this moisturizer so I think if you're looking for something anti-aging this probably isn't for you. But for a light basic moisturizer it gets high marks from me. The packaging is ok, it comes in a huge 10 oz. tub. If you are worried about bacteria growth you can get small plastic or metal spatulas to scoop it out with. I think I only paid about $5USD, which is a steal. I will buy again!