October 21, 2014 | 2083 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by aardvarkz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It's the best spot treatment I have found & has saved me from giant cysts & popped disasters. I've tried so many things - mario Badescu, queen helene mask, tto, BP, the list goes on - but nothing has worked for me as well as this paste. I kind of wish they could make it in a less obvious color (maybe something more skintoned instead of the bright toothpaste look it has), but that's really not a huge deal. I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had some breakouts on my chin/jaw from pms & I thought I'd give this a shot w/ all the positive reviews but sadly I seem to be the only person here that this did squat for. Maybe salicylic acid just isn't magic for me but this did nothing to my pimples. I used this on the same pimples for days (even a tiny one I foolishly popped) & it didn't effect it whatsoever. I'm glad this worked for some but it was a waste of me money for me :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I was looking for a good spot treatment, and finally found it thanks to the reviews here. I was using bye bye blemish before, but found that it dried my skin out more than the actual spot I was trying to treat. When I have a big spot, I'll use this for 3 nights and it shrinks the spot drastically. I'm surprised it works so well because it only has .5% salicylic acid. Only thing I don't like is how it costs about $10 around here for a tiny .5 oz tube, but I'm sure walmart/target sell it for a lot less.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by KinFaith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing. I kid you not when my face looks like a warzone after i pick on it, this comes to the rescue. It shrinks the inflammation and speeds up healing so much. It isnt going to magically erase the popping evidence, but it does help tons. More tham i would expect anything else too. It is a little pricey for how much you get but you dont need too much of it to get the job done. If you are one of those compulsive squeezers, go out and buy this!! You wont be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just like everyone else has said, this stuff is great. I had bought it about a month ago to use as its name implies...to dry up popped pimples. My skin had been cooperating recently so I hadn't had much use for it (thankfully!). Now, enter in a bad hormonal flare up and I've got a mess on my face. I read these reviews a couple days ago and decided to give it a try as a spot treatment. I normally use 2.5% BP, not salicylic acid, but this stuff really worked very well at shrinking both smaller pimples and the larger deeper ones. It also smells really fresh, which is something you don't get a lot with acne products. It stayed on overnight despite my tossing and turning. I paid about $8 for it so not too expensive and for the results, it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

Really love this stuff! It does significantly reduce pimple size and I've only worn it one night so far. It does dry white like it says on the description but that doesn't bother me. I've also noticed it says on overnight very well. Any other acne treatment that dries white that I've used flakes off of my face over night which isn't very effective. I'll always used 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, but this is Salicylic Acid so I guess that is what makes it more effective on acne. Either way, I'm glad I found this and I will continue to use this as my go to acne medicine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am pretty impressed by this. Three nights of wearing it and my blemishes dry up almost completely. It doesn't sting like some other treatments do. It definitely shows up white on - make sure the lights are out! - but it is effective. Even better, using this product doesn't leave me with red marks or scars after. It also doesn't dry out the skin around the blemish, like most targeted spot treatments do. Decent amount of product for the price. Highly recommend.

Update: I used this stuff on this monster recurring blemish I have that pops back up every year toward the end of the year (no kidding). In years past I have tried so many different things to shrink it and get rid of it and nothing worked; I would have to suffer with it for like two or three weeks - miserable. After applying this paste to it for five nights in a row, it has shrunk almost completely. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Something compelled me to buy this- I guess cause I am guilty of picking my face and the name...made sense. Anyway, I have a bunch of pimple creams and gels from Murad to AcneFree to Neutrogena...yeah. This stuff dries my zits out like NO OTHER! The most effective zit stuff I ever tried. Granted, my zits aren't 100% gone the next day, but they're dry and peely so pretty much on their way to being gone. There is definitely shrinkage in my zits when i wear it overnight. It does say on the package to apply it a few times a day but you really can't unless your at home not going anywhere. It dries really white so it's definitely NOT invisible. I think it works even faster if you can use it that much but even so, for just overnight it works really well too. I've probably been using this for a 2 weeks but I really like it. Hopefully it keeps working as well for a while since my other stuff is all pretty much MEH on the effectiveness level now. Great stuff PLEASE try it, especially on those hormonal suckers!! Please note- you should definitely rinse this off your fingers after applying since it is sooo drying. I can also see it being irritatingly dry if you have sensitive skin, so be aware.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by DHM

I really do love this product. Everytime I pop a pimple it dries it up. I wish it could do something for scarring but overrall this product really does what it says it will.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by shadylady482

This has been a life saver! As soon as I feel a blemish forming I put this on to keep myself from messing with it and making things worse. Sometimes it seems to clear the blemishes up faster and other times it doesn't seem to do much, but the thing I love is that I never have any negative side effects. I've tried spot-treating with other masks and a lot of times they're super-drying or really hard to wash off. Not this stuff - I've never experienced any drying or irritation, and even though it's durable enough to stay on all night while I'm sleeping it washes off with just one splash of water. I'm glad everyone else seems to be having positive experiences too, because I really don't want them to discontinue this! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No