December 25, 2014 | 1481 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has made a huge difference in my haircare routine. I live in the Midwest and the summers are extremely humid... which means major frizzies (especially since my hair is wavy/curly/thick to begin with). However, since I started using this, there is no more frizz! My hair is soft, tamed, but not weighed down - exactly what I hoped this product would do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by SAK582

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product in the LIGHT penetrating formula works great! I have pretty fine color treated hair. Pricing is not bad compared to other companies bottles that are the same size. Will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by yoolivia

I have tried a vast amount of Moroccan Argan oils and this one is hands down the best I've ever tried.

I'm the type of person who changes products often, just on the quest to find something better, but I have remained loyal to this product for almost a year now. I have long thick hair that gets easily oily and applying this oil mid shaft to ends after getting out of the shower and combing through my hair makes all the difference. The appearance of split ends has decreased (my hair is fairly damaged) and it leaves my hair slightly wavy which it hasn't done since before I started coloring my hair.

Pocket friendly, smells great, and produces lovely results.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by nishax3

First off everyone's hair is different so honestly speaking even though I did not have the best luck with this product doesnt mean you will too.

I have long thing hair

The smell of this product is to die for! It smells amazing however the smell doesn't last too long maybe 30 minutes. Heres where I ran into my problem - Every time I straighten my hair and apply this after my hair starts tangles LIKE CRAZY! I dont think this product does anything good to my hair besides making it smell good for a few.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by 1Dayana1

I actually have the light version of this and i really love and enjoy it . I have pretty medium thick hair and dye my hair pretty frequently also my hair tends to be frizzy because of the humid weather ,I actually use this everyday after i shower i towel dry my hair and put like a quarter size amount in then i wrap my hair in a microfiber towel till it is more dry then take it out. I find this method makes the oil penetrate better and so far i have not had any problems with my hair having build up or residue wish i often do. All in all i really love it and will repurchase it when i run out. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by falloutboy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not very impressed by this product. It was recommended to me by an Ulta rep for something I could put on after flat ironing my hair to make it sleek and shiny. Put it in my hair wet today and I don't think it made it any better. I noticed that it didn't cause nearly as much breakage as before but it's not giving me the desired result I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Audja

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the penetrating oil before blow drying for over a year and have been pleased with it. Now I can't find it!! The other Organix products are on the shelves (Target, CVS, grocery stores), but where is this one?
I didn't especially like the shampoo and conditioner, but the deep condition is fine.
Frustrated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by MojoMills

First I should start by saying I have Long, thick, and wavy hair that tends to be a bit frizzy, the only products I've found to work in my hair are John Frieda products, but haven't used them for years. Anyways the first product I started using in this line was the Penetrating oil, and while it did seem to give my hair a little extra moisture I didn't notice a huge difference. Not until I started using the whole line. I decided to make the switch over because after using trrsseme for almost 6 months my hair got so dry that I never wore it down... I actually got so fed up I tried an at home oil treatment ( I'll never do that again). After I'd decided I had enough I went down to my local store and bought the shampoo, conditioner and oil treatment for 5.99 each ( not sure why its cheaper here in Hawaii) and had to go strait home to try it, the shampoo was a little dissapointing in the way it lathered, since I have super thick hair it took about 10 mins to work all the way through, after rinsing it I noticed my hair seemed like it had been stripped of oil, I the used the conditioner, which I had to use a lot of because of the thickness and lenght of my hair, after dancing I did notice my hair was easier to comb through (not an easy task with my hair) I also applyed the penetrating oil ( of course much more than most would need) and let it air dry... the results were good. Left my hair more moisturized and it didn't seem to weigh Down my hair like a lot of products do, but by no means was it a miracle treatment. I decided to continue using it for a week longer, and by that I mean 2 to 3 washes a week. Every time used the products I consistently saw improvement in not only the way my hair looked but felt also. Here comes the real test though, at the time that I first tried the argan oil line I shade deep brown reddish hair, I decided to go the salon and get it bleached back to blonde. My hairdresser strongly advised against it but I've always been a bit of a risk taker, my hair turned out much better than the head hairdressers expented and many of them even commented on how strong my hair was! My hair dresser said she had never tried organic but it seemed to work great on me. Although my hair did great it was still very dry and deadafter I bleached it but organic organ oil line, brought it back to life within 2weeks and that was with a highlight job in between that! I now also you the Organix Brazilian Keretan Treatment Flat Iron mist along with the argan oil line and my hair has never looked or felt this great in my life! I would definitely get these products again. The only thing that would make this line better was if the smell was a little lighter and sweeter( I find it smells almost manly.) Overall I rate this line 5 out of 5! It did exactly what it said it would do and transformed my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by JuliaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Works for my curly frizz-prone hair. It makes my hair super soft, smooth, and shiny without weighing it down.  Beautiful curls without frizz ...what not to like :)  Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by brianah93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

IF U LIKE SILICONE IN A BOTTLE THEN SURE BUY THIS IF NOT THEN DONT!
their line of products are making a mockery out of basic knowledge...meanwhile you (the consumer) eats it up...they market it as argan oil with penetrating properties...the ingredient list has it placed 5th down the list after silicones and thickening agents..THERE ARE ONLY 8 INGREDIENTS argan oil might as well be last. it claims to heal, treat, moisturize etc. silicones coat the hair shaft...with so many on the list how can the argan oil penetrate the hair shaft to moisturize it and give it nutrients..

silicones smooth the hair shaft and coat it which is why it makes hair feel softer and smoother because the hair follicles are laying down in one direction..it will also look a tad shinier.. BUT it WILL NOT MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR OR REPAIR IT...which is why many people complain that their hair is still dry...or feels dry after a few hours

if u straighten/flat iron ur hair a lot..this is great for you..as the silicone coats the hair strand adding more "layers" for protection from the heat and basic wear..but still use a heat protectant..ALWAYS

-if your hair is in good condition then this product should be ok but just know that it doesnt really do much but sit on top of ur hair
-if ur hair is damaged/colored/etc then use a leave-in conditioner or moisturizer and u can use this as a sealant to seal in the moisture...

if you want the real benefits of argan oil then buy REAL ARGAN OIL or a different product with argan oil higher on the list...YOU PAY FOR WHAT U GET

8 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No