October 25, 2014 | 1074 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by 1Dayana1

I actually have the light version of this and i really love and enjoy it . I have pretty medium thick hair and dye my hair pretty frequently also my hair tends to be frizzy because of the humid weather ,I actually use this everyday after i shower i towel dry my hair and put like a quarter size amount in then i wrap my hair in a microfiber towel till it is more dry then take it out. I find this method makes the oil penetrate better and so far i have not had any problems with my hair having build up or residue wish i often do. All in all i really love it and will repurchase it when i run out. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by falloutboy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not very impressed by this product. It was recommended to me by an Ulta rep for something I could put on after flat ironing my hair to make it sleek and shiny. Put it in my hair wet today and I don't think it made it any better. I noticed that it didn't cause nearly as much breakage as before but it's not giving me the desired result I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Audja

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the penetrating oil before blow drying for over a year and have been pleased with it. Now I can't find it!! The other Organix products are on the shelves (Target, CVS, grocery stores), but where is this one?
I didn't especially like the shampoo and conditioner, but the deep condition is fine.
Frustrated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by MojoMills

First I should start by saying I have Long, thick, and wavy hair that tends to be a bit frizzy, the only products I've found to work in my hair are John Frieda products, but haven't used them for years. Anyways the first product I started using in this line was the Penetrating oil, and while it did seem to give my hair a little extra moisture I didn't notice a huge difference. Not until I started using the whole line. I decided to make the switch over because after using trrsseme for almost 6 months my hair got so dry that I never wore it down... I actually got so fed up I tried an at home oil treatment ( I'll never do that again). After I'd decided I had enough I went down to my local store and bought the shampoo, conditioner and oil treatment for 5.99 each ( not sure why its cheaper here in Hawaii) and had to go strait home to try it, the shampoo was a little dissapointing in the way it lathered, since I have super thick hair it took about 10 mins to work all the way through, after rinsing it I noticed my hair seemed like it had been stripped of oil, I the used the conditioner, which I had to use a lot of because of the thickness and lenght of my hair, after dancing I did notice my hair was easier to comb through (not an easy task with my hair) I also applyed the penetrating oil ( of course much more than most would need) and let it air dry... the results were good. Left my hair more moisturized and it didn't seem to weigh Down my hair like a lot of products do, but by no means was it a miracle treatment. I decided to continue using it for a week longer, and by that I mean 2 to 3 washes a week. Every time used the products I consistently saw improvement in not only the way my hair looked but felt also. Here comes the real test though, at the time that I first tried the argan oil line I shade deep brown reddish hair, I decided to go the salon and get it bleached back to blonde. My hairdresser strongly advised against it but I've always been a bit of a risk taker, my hair turned out much better than the head hairdressers expented and many of them even commented on how strong my hair was! My hair dresser said she had never tried organic but it seemed to work great on me. Although my hair did great it was still very dry and deadafter I bleached it but organic organ oil line, brought it back to life within 2weeks and that was with a highlight job in between that! I now also you the Organix Brazilian Keretan Treatment Flat Iron mist along with the argan oil line and my hair has never looked or felt this great in my life! I would definitely get these products again. The only thing that would make this line better was if the smell was a little lighter and sweeter( I find it smells almost manly.) Overall I rate this line 5 out of 5! It did exactly what it said it would do and transformed my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by JuliaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Works for my curly frizz-prone hair. It makes my hair super soft, smooth, and shiny without weighing it down.  Beautiful curls without frizz ...what not to like :)  Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by brianah93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

IF U LIKE SILICONE IN A BOTTLE THEN SURE BUY THIS IF NOT THEN DONT!
their line of products are making a mockery out of basic knowledge...meanwhile you (the consumer) eats it up...they market it as argan oil with penetrating properties...the ingredient list has it placed 5th down the list after silicones and thickening agents..THERE ARE ONLY 8 INGREDIENTS argan oil might as well be last. it claims to heal, treat, moisturize etc. silicones coat the hair shaft...with so many on the list how can the argan oil penetrate the hair shaft to moisturize it and give it nutrients..

silicones smooth the hair shaft and coat it which is why it makes hair feel softer and smoother because the hair follicles are laying down in one direction..it will also look a tad shinier.. BUT it WILL NOT MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR OR REPAIR IT...which is why many people complain that their hair is still dry...or feels dry after a few hours

if u straighten/flat iron ur hair a lot..this is great for you..as the silicone coats the hair strand adding more "layers" for protection from the heat and basic wear..but still use a heat protectant..ALWAYS

-if your hair is in good condition then this product should be ok but just know that it doesnt really do much but sit on top of ur hair
-if ur hair is damaged/colored/etc then use a leave-in conditioner or moisturizer and u can use this as a sealant to seal in the moisture...

if you want the real benefits of argan oil then buy REAL ARGAN OIL or a different product with argan oil higher on the list...YOU PAY FOR WHAT U GET

8 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on a Moroccan Argan oil kick and will buy anything that has this ingredient in it. I was so thrilled when I found out that Organix was making a shampoo!! It makes me hair feel so silky and I can't stop touching it throughout the day. The smell is also very nice and subtle.I use the whole moroccan argan line- shampoo, conditioner, styling products and am so happy with the results.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

This helped make my hair soft but it didn't do much for my dry ends. I do like the fact that this doesn't feel greasy in your hair. I thought it absorbed quickly. And the smell is sooooo good. I just don't think it's anything special in terms of performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! Absolutely changed my hair. I have very dry, wavy, frizzy long hair. I get it relaxed about every 6 months but still deal with frizz. I have tried everything. I was very happy with Garnier's Moroccan Oil but this stuff blows even that away. It is much more penetrating than the Garnier and you definitely don't want to use a lot of this as I had to do with the Garnier. It makes my hair look shiny, frizz free and gorgeous. I get compliments all the time! I do believe that this stuff will actually keep me from having to get my hair relaxed again. I could not live without this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by herpdatderp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

check out the ingredient list... just full of cones.
this doesnt do much for my hair.. just another hair serum... will finish and not repurchase or recommend.