Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 7/9/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely LOVE this product. Truth be told, I've loved every Organix product I've purchased (their tea tree and mint shampoo is amazing). I was hesitant at first, because for the price ($8 at my local grocery store), I thought the bottle seemed quite small. However, I've had this bottle for almost 6 months, and I'm nowhere near running out. All it takes is a dime-sized squirt, and it's more than enough to cover my long hair. This has made my dry hair SO much softer and shinier. It's even helped my desperately split ends (I know I should just cut them off, but I hate losing length). Plus it smells SO good. I generally go two days between shampoos, and this product helps keep my hair smelling and looking good before I wash it. I usually put it on right after I get out of the shower, and sometimes I put it on in the shower, right after rinsing my conditioner out. It's a great detangler, as well.

on 7/7/2013 2:43:00 AM

I like this product because it makes my hair shinier and feel smoother. I find that I have to use a clarifying shampoo after using it though because it does feel like it weighs my hair down just a bit. But I like it, it's cheap, and works well enough for me to repurchase.

on 7/5/2013 1:29:00 PM

I really like this product for the sole reason that it makes my hair so smooth and soft. I use it on towel dried hair and either leave it to air dry or blow dry it.

I initially bought this to use on my hair after I've gone swimming, cos that's when my hair gets really dry, so I didn't use it much. About half a year ago, I went crazy and dyed some parts of my hair electric blue, and this involved bleaching. As the colour faded, my bleached hair also started to feel like grass. I was desperate for anything that could do a quick fix and just grabbed for this one night after my shower. The next day, I realised that my hair was smoother, less tangled, and overall more manageable.

i really love the texture of this product. It glides on so easily and it also makes my hands soft and smooth. However, what I don't like is the packaging. It would be so much easier to use if it came in a pump bottle. It takes practice to pour out the exact amount i need for my hair. Using too much does make it look and feel like my hair never dried!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Best Argan oil treatment that I have found in the drugstore. I do use a lot of product when I use it but it has lasted me for about 8 months. Makes my hair feel and look super healthy and nourished.

on 5/26/2013 2:31:00 PM

This has made a huge difference in my haircare routine. I live in the Midwest and the summers are extremely humid... which means major frizzies (especially since my hair is wavy/curly/thick to begin with). However, since I started using this, there is no more frizz! My hair is soft, tamed, but not weighed down - exactly what I hoped this product would do.

on 5/20/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product in the LIGHT penetrating formula works great! I have pretty fine color treated hair. Pricing is not bad compared to other companies bottles that are the same size. Will definitely keep buying this!

on 5/9/2013 9:40:00 PM

I have tried a vast amount of Moroccan Argan oils and this one is hands down the best I've ever tried.

I'm the type of person who changes products often, just on the quest to find something better, but I have remained loyal to this product for almost a year now. I have long thick hair that gets easily oily and applying this oil mid shaft to ends after getting out of the shower and combing through my hair makes all the difference. The appearance of split ends has decreased (my hair is fairly damaged) and it leaves my hair slightly wavy which it hasn't done since before I started coloring my hair.

Pocket friendly, smells great, and produces lovely results.

on 5/8/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First off everyone's hair is different so honestly speaking even though I did not have the best luck with this product doesnt mean you will too.

I have long thing hair

The smell of this product is to die for! It smells amazing however the smell doesn't last too long maybe 30 minutes. Heres where I ran into my problem - Every time I straighten my hair and apply this after my hair starts tangles LIKE CRAZY! I dont think this product does anything good to my hair besides making it smell good for a few.

on 5/4/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually have the light version of this and i really love and enjoy it . I have pretty medium thick hair and dye my hair pretty frequently also my hair tends to be frizzy because of the humid weather ,I actually use this everyday after i shower i towel dry my hair and put like a quarter size amount in then i wrap my hair in a microfiber towel till it is more dry then take it out. I find this method makes the oil penetrate better and so far i have not had any problems with my hair having build up or residue wish i often do. All in all i really love it and will repurchase it when i run out. :)

on 4/29/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not very impressed by this product. It was recommended to me by an Ulta rep for something I could put on after flat ironing my hair to make it sleek and shiny. Put it in my hair wet today and I don't think it made it any better. I noticed that it didn't cause nearly as much breakage as before but it's not giving me the desired result I want.