April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Blue Had Me At Hello (737)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by seapea69

WOW!!!! I 'm going back out to buy several back-ups....that's how good this is. Urban Decay Who????

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my absolute favorite palettes ever! I had been looking for this for a while. This palette has gorgeous colors: Shimmering white, metallic silver, baby blue, AN AMAZING TEAL (Best teal eyeshadow ever), a few blues, and sparkly and matte blacks. The pigmentation is absolutely unbelievable. This is my favorite wet n wild palette to date! and the price is amazing for all the product you get, the quality is phenomenal... I'm obsessed with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

EDIT: The sparkle black shade got a lot of fallout and eventually crumbled and cracked away to nothingness. the rest of the shades are fine, that one shade did lose this palette points, however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I dont understand how wet n wild does it! There eyeshadows went from being poor quality (90's to early 00's) To average/sometimes good quality (05-09ish) with the discontinued trios they once offered, and to absolutely amazing (present) I've purchased many wet n wild palettes, and there isn't one of them that im at all dissapointed with. Pigmentation is great, they blend beautifully, and the colors are absolutely gorgeous.

I absolutely love this palette for a glam look! If your not into spending too much money, you're entire collection could depend on this palette, and comfort zone, for a glam and natural look.

Like I've said in other reviews, my mom caught me applying this one day and asked if it was an urban decay palette!
AND it was only 7$ Cdn.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Ztte3699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh... where to begin? I freakin' love this stuff! I have to say that while this palette is great, its not exactly for day wear unless you looove bright dramatic shadow anytime-- like me :). Not only is the color payoff great and comparable to MAC e/s, they're super cheap. This palette alone costs $5.00 tops and you get 5x as much shadow than a MAC e/s for 3 times the cost of WnW. If that's not a bargain, I don't know what is. I do have to say, though, that some of these are a little on the soft side, or my palette is weird because the Crease shade on the right side was so buttery --almost too buttery-- that the shadow started going everywhere, which meant alot of fallout. But, I seem to have gotten the hang of it after some practice and have repressed that pan to avoid that problem in the future. Overall these do need a base because they tend to fade or not stick too well by themselves; I use Revlon's illuminance creme e/s in moonlit jewels and they last all day, literally.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette because I was drawn by the colors! The colors are gorgeous and they are sooo pigmented!!! I wore this at a wedding and I got a TON of compliments! I wouldn't wear this as an everyday look but I definitely recommend this for a night look! I don't understand how people just buy high-end brand when there are cheaper but just as good drugstore brands! I would definitely buy this palette again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel really sorry for all those makeup wearers out there who are entirely devoted to high end brands, because they are missing out on some seriously awesome and cheap makeup in the form of Wet N Wild products. For instance, this palette. Utterly phenomenal. I wore the teal color to work today (a mere 3 hour workshift mind you) and got a compliment on my eyes. Wow! I love this palette for the quality and intense pigmentation of every shadow, and variety of looks that you can create with them. You can create a traditional smokey eye, a dark blue smokey eye, a teal/dark blue smokey eye, a light teal eye, a dark teal eye, and a pale blue eye. All of the shadows are slightly to moderately shimmery but I appreciate that. Especially love the black very sparkly shadow- very unique. Considering the price, a mere $5, this palette, simply put, cannot be topped. Highly recommended. Would I repurchase? You damn right- already bought a backup!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had anticipated that Comfort Zone would be my favorite of the 8-pan palettes, but Blue Had Me at Hello is amazing. This palette is worth purchasing for the bright teal blue alone. The pigmentation is great. In fact, I have to use a very light hand when applying these. The packaging is okay. I like the fact that it is compact and easy to store, but it isn't very sturdy. Since they aren't expensive, it's not a big deal to replace them, though. I have noticed that they don't last all that long, but primer helps. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent quality for price. Highly pigmented colours that last all day. For $5 you can't go wrong here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I purchased this palette because I'm a sucker for blues. For an inexpensive brand, these shadows really surprised me in terms of quality. I used them with UDPP and found that they are really pigmented and long-lasting. I've had this palette for a few months now and never get tired of using it to experiment with different blue looks. My favorite shade is the bright teal...a real show stopper! If I had to complain, I would say that the shadows are a little on the soft side, so they tend to drip when I'm applying them. I've rectified this problem by placing a tissue on my cheek while I'm putting the eyeshadow on. No harm no foul! I'd definitely recommend getting one of these, at about $5 apiece, there's not much to lose.