July 29, 2014 | 2092 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I probably should not have purchased this palette, purples just do not work well on me. I look like I've been punched. I can wear the occasional plum, but these were not for me.

I purchased the palette because one of the shades is a dupe for MAC beautymarked.

Colors aside, I feel like some of these don't apply the same as the other Wet "n" Wild Color Icon shadows. They can be a little streaky and uneven. They don't seem to have the same buttery texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lydiafan77

I am so tired of buying purple eyeshadows and ending up throwing them out because they don't look good on me. I have and Olive skin tone. Almost Tan. Dark hair, dark eyes. These shadows I will buy for the rest of my life or until they are discontinued. All the colors in this pan look good on me, I have 4 diffferent eyeshadow applicators and brushes that I use to apply. I don't use the applicator that is in this pack.
So no more looking for my purple shade collection. Only 5 dollars. Almost bought a duo for 18 at Kohls, the American Beauty brand purples is 17.50, but didnt buy it. Going for this WnW instead, happily!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The only reason I wouldn't buy this product again is that I don't feel that I use the colors enough. There are some nice colors in it, I just don't reach for them as much as my others. There are really only 2 colors that really stand out to me. The rest are unmemorable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I use this every day. You can get a variety of looks and with the right primer it lasts and lasts.. I've seriously been using this more than my MAC colors.. If you want to experiment with different colors and want to save a boatload of cash definitely give these a try. The purples will look great on almost every skin tone. I promise you wont be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gorgeous selection of shades. I can create sooooo many different eye looks with it. The quality is outstanding and long lasting. I'd recommend this line to anyone who's considering getting into makeup and is interested in experimenting with color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The Wet n Wild "Petal Pusher" palette is a beautiful collection of purple tones, and I love it!!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: The colors that come in this palette are: a pink-toned off-white with a matte finish; a satiny, light pink-purple; a satiny deep purple; a bluish purple with some shimmer; a light pink with a pearly finish; a glittery berry shade; a glittery burgundy color; and a dark, shimmering green. Wow, beautiful, unique colors in this set!
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: Although these are powder eye shadows, I feel they're kind of creamy, soft, and easy to apply and blend.
COLOR PAY-OFF: These are very pigmented and show up on your eyes just as they do in the palette/pan.
STAYING POWER: The shadows stay on all day long, and I haven't even noticed significant creasing even without a base underneath.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple, but great!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these around $5 at stores like Smith's Marketplace (where I got mine!), WalMart, and WalGreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by VanillaUnicornPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Awesome Palette! Pretty colors and a very good price only paid $1.50 for it. When they were having there sale at CVS. Not chalky at all nice and pigmented. Overall would definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such pretty colors, and so dang cheap! I'm so used to being disappointed it's great to find a keeper. The pigmentation is great, but the packaging... it feels flimsy and I know if I drop it, the palette is finished. Wish they brought those slide-out mirrors back. But hey, I got this for $1.50 at CVS yesterday (BOGOF, plus a $2 coupon from the red box scanner). Now if only I can find the new party palettes...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome product for soooo cheap!! These shadows are wonderful quality...yes there is a *tiny* amount of fallout with the glitter shade, however, (1) with a primer this is minimized, and (2) seriously, it's $4. I don't care about fallout with a price like that. Pigmentation and blendability are easily comparable to many high end brands, or even better in some cases.
Will definitely repurchase but this is a purple palette, so I don't think I'd need to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This eyeshadow palette comes with 8 colors. The colors are a matte cream, matte light pink, matte dark purple, glittery light purple, glittery light pink, glittery red/brown, glittery brown, and glittery gray. My favorite colors are the red/brown and the light pink. The staying power of these eyeshadows are average 4-5 hours. This palette can be used to create any look- from everyday to dramatic nighttime. I will defifnitely be purchasing this again.