The Body Shop Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol.

on 10/6/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

On the expensive side for s chap stick, but well worth every penny! I have tried them all and this one is so far the best one!!

on 9/11/2011 5:02:00 PM

Very moisturizing and long lasting. Nothing comes close!

on 9/6/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Very good moisturizer and not sticky. Much better than the lip butters! It's a bit on the expensive side though, which is why it gets 4/5.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually use this for my cuticles and so far I am loving how it's helping my hangnails and cuticles.

on 8/28/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE this lip balm. there's nothing bad i can say about this product. moisturizes your lips VERY well. it doesn't feel heavy, when i put it on, i can't even feel it. you can put on as much as you like without your lips looking too oily, and you don't even need too much or to reapply often. the smell is gorgeous, like milky chocolate, didn't like it at first but it grows on you. you'll get super soft lips. highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i left my chapstick at home when i was on my way to work ran over to the bodyshop and picked this up not really knowing what to expect, my lips were so soft and it smells just like coconut! i really only needed to apply it much only applied again cuz i got bored lol

loove this stuff

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a really good chapstick. I got it because my dermatologist told me to get a lip treatment that includes cocoa butter 'cause it's moisturizing. Well, this chapstick does moisturize without making my lips sticky and it smells like chocolate - which is not my favorite scent, but it disappears in seconds, so that's fine.
Would I buy it again?ummm, I don't know. I chose "yes" cause it's good, but I think there are some cheaper alternatives and it doesn't has SPF in it. (that's why I gave it 4 lippies)

Bottom line: If you don't care about the price and the SPF and if you're not sensitive to the chocolate scent then I recommend it to you.

on 4/16/2011 1:45:00 PM

I have very dry and cracked lips for quite some time. I've been trying a lot of lipbalms but those lipbalms only give me temporary effects and I have to keep re-applying it throughout the day. After reading good reviews & recommendations on this Cocoa Butter lipcare stick, I decided to give it a try. And I'm totally in love with it. None of the lipbalms that I have tried previously gave me the same effect that I had with this Cocoa Butter lipcare stick. It is so moisturizing and I don't need to re-apply it every now and then. It is by far the best lipbalm that I've ever tried and has quickly becomes my HG lipbalm. I would definitely re-purchase it....loving it....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wonderful product! I have very dry and chapped lips in the winter, and this is my absolute favourite lip balm. This balm has cocoa butter in it, which is a very old remedy for chapped and dry lips. It also contains olive oil and sweet almond oil, two other brilliant moisturising products.
It is not sticky, stays on for a long time and really moisturises. The smell is chocolaty but not overpowering. I love this and will repurchase.

on 3/6/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i had high hopes for this but for me it's not that moisturizing and the smell is a bit sickening. it smells really good at first (like cocoa butter and chocolate) but after using it for a while i got sick of the smell. the smell is REALLY strong too so you can't escape it. however, i do like how it looks on the lips.

Top Rated Lip Treatments