The Body Shop Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol.

my lips are pretty crappy as they are but now that it's winter and the wind is merciless they feel horrible. my lips looked so bad that people would ask me if i have some sort of mouth disease T_T
well that all stopped to days ago when i bought this. i mean WOW. after 30 min my lips looked so much better. and by the second day they were perfect. i love this. i'm not totally crazy about the smell but i don't dislike it and the best part of all is that I DON'T FEEL SICK to my stomach like i do with everything else i've tried for chapped lips.
gotta say it was worth the $8 (Korean price).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best lip treatments I've tried. The smell can be slightly overpowering and offputting but it disappears after a few minutes. I only have to apply it once in the morning, in the middle of the day and at night before bed. My lips are so soft and smooth. No cracks, no peeling. It leaves a slightly greasy residue that makes lip gloss slide off extra fast, but since I rarely wear lip colour out, it's not a major concern for me. I like how simple the packaging is, and major props to The Body Shop for making this in stick form instead of a messy tube I have to stick my fingers in. I've already gone through 3 sticks of this, and I've just run out of my third one, so I'm waiting for a sale at The Body Shop to repurchase a new stick.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

On the expensive side for s chap stick, but well worth every penny! I have tried them all and this one is so far the best one!!

Very moisturizing and long lasting. Nothing comes close!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Very good moisturizer and not sticky. Much better than the lip butters! It's a bit on the expensive side though, which is why it gets 4/5.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually use this for my cuticles and so far I am loving how it's helping my hangnails and cuticles.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE this lip balm. there's nothing bad i can say about this product. moisturizes your lips VERY well. it doesn't feel heavy, when i put it on, i can't even feel it. you can put on as much as you like without your lips looking too oily, and you don't even need too much or to reapply often. the smell is gorgeous, like milky chocolate, didn't like it at first but it grows on you. you'll get super soft lips. highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i left my chapstick at home when i was on my way to work ran over to the bodyshop and picked this up not really knowing what to expect, my lips were so soft and it smells just like coconut! i really only needed to apply it much only applied again cuz i got bored lol

loove this stuff

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a really good chapstick. I got it because my dermatologist told me to get a lip treatment that includes cocoa butter 'cause it's moisturizing. Well, this chapstick does moisturize without making my lips sticky and it smells like chocolate - which is not my favorite scent, but it disappears in seconds, so that's fine.
Would I buy it again?ummm, I don't know. I chose "yes" cause it's good, but I think there are some cheaper alternatives and it doesn't has SPF in it. (that's why I gave it 4 lippies)

Bottom line: If you don't care about the price and the SPF and if you're not sensitive to the chocolate scent then I recommend it to you.

I have very dry and cracked lips for quite some time. I've been trying a lot of lipbalms but those lipbalms only give me temporary effects and I have to keep re-applying it throughout the day. After reading good reviews & recommendations on this Cocoa Butter lipcare stick, I decided to give it a try. And I'm totally in love with it. None of the lipbalms that I have tried previously gave me the same effect that I had with this Cocoa Butter lipcare stick. It is so moisturizing and I don't need to re-apply it every now and then. It is by far the best lipbalm that I've ever tried and has quickly becomes my HG lipbalm. I would definitely re-purchase it....loving it....

Popular Lip Treatments