December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the cherry red tinted lip balm. Doesn't feel greasy, super cheap to buy and good to wear for work as it isn't as bright as a lipstick but still gives a nice color. I keep a couple of these around as you normally can get them buy one and get another free.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Jodie112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love tinted spf lip balms, with moisture and spf being the most important feature, but why not have a natural blush of color on your lips also. I've tried a lot and Maybelline's Baby Lips line isn't good in my opinion. It travels. If a company is going to do a line of color balms, they need to remember the basic lipstick rule: the color needs to stay where you put it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfrost

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. Not great, but I'll keep it around for the days when I can't find my aquaphor. It's not super-moisturizing and my lips feel pretty dry as it wears off, but it keeps me from going crazy while I'm wearing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

I don't know what exactly in this stuff that caused my allergic reaction but it gave me a mild atopic dermatitis type of rash and took about a week and a half to get rid of. The same thing happened when I used carmex a couple of years ago, the same thing happened to my bestfriend turns out there's an ingredient that strips a layer of skin or something. Anyways I basically only use natural lip balms now, so people with sensitive skin be careful

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

I received the quench and the peppermint in my stocking. I used then up but would not repurchase. I could really taste the sunscreen in the peppermint one and I didn't find them to be that moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Lemiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the quenched. Love the smell. It looks shiny on my lips and I feel my lips are moisturizer well using this product. Love it eventhough it is a bit pricey for drugstore lip balm. Got it for $4.99

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my every day lip balm. I love it! it has just the right amount of color. i NEVER leave without one in my pocket.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by wilamops

I have the "Quenched" clear baby lips. I bought it to replace a burt's bees chapstick, and it was a mistake. The baby lips makes me lips feel okay for at most an hour before I feel like I have to reapply. And I mean "okay"---it doesn't make my lips feel great. Instead of a dense, moisturizing feeling, the baby lips feels thin, slippery, and kind of oily. The packaging is very cute and I got it on sale for $2.50, but even at that price I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Okay, so i've only tried three of these shades, but i had different initial reactions to all of them. The first one i tried was Quenched. It's fantastic, especially when my lips are exfoliated, and it stays moisturized for a very long time. When i go out, i find myself often rubbing my lips together just to feel that creamy, moisturizing sensation. If you have naturally pink and full lips like mine, it's definitely flattering, visually. I use this as my on-the-run every day lip balm. I also do find that it softened my lips during a period when they were occasionally cracking.

I then tried the Cherry Me. Unfortunately, i felt that the color was a bit too garish on me. Didn't really like the shade for me and so i returned it rather quickly.

Now, most recently, my mother gave me Pink Punch, which she felt she was a little long in the tooth for. It's definitely not a color i would've bought, but i tried it on, and with the trend of bright lipsticks being worn during the summer, i found it didn't look too bad at all. It's not a balm i'd wear every day, but once in awhile, with the right outfit, and particularly during the summer, i think it's quite nice.

Regardless, my favorite from all of them remains Quenched. Doesn't hurt that they all have SPF in it either. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in "Cherry Me" shade. It doesn't feel nice on my lips, feels pretty weird and icky actually. But I like the color it gives and for some reason is hard to find lip balms here in my country that actually give some color too. And this one doesn't really moisturize either. I only use it because of the color it gives, it's easy to add on the go without a mirror. I do like the packaging though. I just wish it felt nicer on my lips or actually did something to them.