Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/6/2015 7:33:00 PM

This was so cute and I wanted to love this product. But I cant, because it's more of a cutesy cosmetic balm then a actual hydrating tinted balm. After a few hours of use it does chap my lips and leave them dry. The texture on the lips feels like a waxy balm which I don't mind, I actually surprisingly like it. It's a cute packaging. It does have a slight smell even the clear one.

on 2/6/2015 7:26:00 PM

This is definitely more of a "cosmetic" than a "lip balm". The packaging is adorable. This reminds me of a lipstick that comes in a child's pretend princess play set lol. Personally, I think there are better quality tinted lip balms out there, but what can you really complain about for 2 bucks a pop?

on 2/5/2015 12:23:00 PM

Really cute, gives nice colour but I like to feel my lip balms working.

on 2/5/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I wish I could have liked this product. I had a friend who swore by baby lips so I finally have in and tried it. It felt like I put oil on my lips. It made them feel so dry. I will be sticking with my Nivea essential from now on.

on 2/4/2015 8:23:00 AM

Baby lips break me out :( their really nice light color, so I'm always attracted to them. I try them on... Fall in love with how they feel, especially the tinglyness of the medicated ones. They always break me out around my lips though, so I have to give them to my daughter :(:(

on 2/3/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love carrying these around with me or just using them as a quick way to make my lips pop. They feel very comfortable, although I don't think they make my lips softer over time like they claim. Because they are so slick, they don't last more than a few hours on my lips, but I have some of the brighter colors that came out in the limited edition pink collection, and those actually leave a stain. They're just a great tinted lip balm!

on 1/27/2015 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i tried to use this when the weather was not so cold. i thought i was like all the other lip balms but it turned out that it wasn't. i didn't have high expectations. i just wanted it to.. you know give a little bit of moisture however it absolutely did nothing. it smells good though.

on 1/26/2015 4:53:00 PM

I picked a bright pink shade and it looks lovely in, not bright at all, but soft and pink and lovely. I may have Christian Dior lipsticks, but I use and love this just as often.

on 1/26/2015 12:41:00 AM

I am inlove w/ this!!!

on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently brought this and I would defiantly buy it again, I have the plain hydrate one and it really does do what it says on the tin. It hydrates the lips and leaves them feeling constantly smooth. Im defiantly going to try the other colours and see how they work out.

Popular Lip Treatments