Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

on 7/14/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

You need this in your life. Or well I did anyway ! These eye shadows are amazing for the price. You can create multiple looks with these 8 beautiful shades that very well pigmented and blend easily. I have a too faced pallet I rarely use which is a shame considering how much I spent on it. I've only has comfort zone a couple weeks and have used it more than the too faced pallet. Yes. Too faces is only a TAD more " buttery" ,but the comfort zone pallet I find is easier day to day to create stunning looks. There are really some beautiful shades in this. Especially the duo- chrome. Drool... I have walked by this pallet 100 time thinking ehh nothing special, ya right. Yes these are shimmer shades, but I love shimmer! Especially for summer. I find if I do all matte in summer I look all flat in summer. The packaging is nothing to jump up and down about but it could be worse. Just don't drop it, I could only imagine if I did, I would be on my hands and knees repeating " oh no,come on baby" trying to revive my comfort Zone. I would highly recommend this if you don't have any of the other pallets like the naked ones. And don't want to spend tones of money. Even if I had all of the others I still would pick this one up. Hey it's 5 bucks and they always have a sale going on. Run to your local walmart

This palette is great, i bought it in Dunnes Stores last weekend to try it out. It is highly pigmented and it comes in lovely colours! The price is very high considering the price in the US but theres not much you can do about it i paid 6.50 for it.

You can layer the colours as much as you want but try to use a good base, i use the Catrice concealer and it really helps the colours stick and last longer

on 7/10/2014 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my all time favorite! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I love that it is shimmery not glittery. I don't use the green side much, but use the browns everyday!

on 6/25/2014 10:44:00 PM

So cheap, so pretty, so pigmented. And it stays put.

on 6/25/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Love this palette! The lighter colors are all beautiful, soft and shimmery (not glittery) colors, especially the right bottom one which is a gorgeous duo-chrome blue/gray/gold color. The packaging serves its purpose and I use elf brushes instead of the ones that come with it, but other than these small hang-ups, this palette is probably my favorite WnW one.

on 6/18/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Beautiful colors. A palette that all makeup lovers should own. The downside is the packaging

on 6/18/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a cheap palette, in Denmark it costs around 13 dollars. The shadows contain a lot of glitter and shimmer and it creases quickly no matter what primer you use. Even so, there are a lot of wearable shades. The most important thing to remember with this palette is to tap the brush before applying, as there is a lot of fall-out.

on 6/13/2014 9:57:00 PM

Amazing palette! Goes on smooth, very pigmented, the only thing better than this eye-shadow is the price!

on 6/11/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful Earthy tone palette and such a bang for your buck. The colors are very pigmented however, I find it hard to create an eye look with this palette alone mainly because it's so shimmery. Usually I find that really pigmented shadows are harder to blend out so I can't wear these shadows without it looking harsh. Regardless, it's still a gorgeous palette and you create a more dramatic night out look especially with that unique duo chrome shade.

on 6/6/2014 10:35:00 PM

YES THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING, AND YES YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE.

After being disappointed in the Petal Pusher palette, I was hesitant to try another one of these... but oh my goodness, I'm so glad that I did! The difference between the two is night and day. This is everything that I wanted Petal Pusher to be.

I picked this up at my local Walmart for $5. The eyeshadows are creamy, smooth, insanely pigmented, and so easy to blend. The quality of these shadows is out of this world, it is SUCH a value. I typically always use an eye primer of some sort when I wear shadows, but I have worn this a few times without when leaving in a rush, and they apply just a nicely.

The Eyelid shade on the left row is the most perfect, beautiful peachy satin. It is easily my favorite color in the entire palette as it is something that I can just throw on my lid any day and know that it will add a nice subdued, pretty wash of color.

The Definer shade on the right row is drop dead gorgeous. I've heard that it is a dupe of MAC's Blue Brown pigment (I don't own it, so I can't confirm). The effect it has when the light hits it is out of this world; needless to say I am obsessing over that shade for night time looks.

Long story short, this little gem is definitely worth the adulation it has received - if you haven't gotten your hands on it yet, don't hesitate any longer! You will NOT be disappointed. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials