August 30, 2014 | 1593 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by isti11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Maybe I have to envy people out there who can get this for just a dollar while I bought this in Indonesia for about $15!!! But whatever, I never regret for rolling out my money for this awesome natural colors which I can use everyday. I always love natural look so I think all the colors here are the answer.

I was confused at the first time why the brown colors have to go together with the green but I just eat my words because the truth is, these greens are so gorgeous too. It can blend well and you can probably use all colors for the casual or even special occasion.

Trust me that you'll love this as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by BreeZombiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! The eyeshadows are so nice and buttery. And they always seem to have it on sale at the drugstores. I ended up getting it for a dollar! I love how easily the shadows blend and how shimmery they are. I mostly stay towards the browns on the palette, but the green is such a nice color that I'll sometimes use it to line my eyes. The shadows are very delicate and will break easily if they're dropped. I only gave three lippies for the packaging because it's very basic and hard to open if you have long nails. Other than that I would buy this again and again. I had no problems with fall out, and my super sensitive skin loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What more can I say..? Colours are so beautiful and so versatile, texture is amazing and it's so easy to blend! The price is ridiculously cheap, unbelievable!! This is a staple in my makeup bag, I take it everywhere! Too bad that the other 8 pan palettes arent really my thing colourwise, but I will def purchase Walking on Eggshells as well now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This is super nice for the price! I don't use drugstore eyeshadow that often, but this stuff has a lovely, soft, non-chalky texture, and is really well-pigmented. It's actually probably a little too soft for my liking (fallout!) but hey, it was only $4.99 at Well.ca and you get 8 large pans of shadows. The colors are all quite usable for me, too - nothing outlandish.

My only complaint is the packaging - the snap closure on mine is damn near impossible to open without ruining a fingernail. I saw an online tutorial for removing the pans, so I'll do that and stick them into a magnetic palette. Otherwise, this palette is definitely one of the best drugstore buys I've seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Got this at the recommendation of a few favourite beauty gurus on YouTube and - the only con with this product - had to order it online because I live in Canada and you can't buy Wet 'n' Wild here! I wish you could, because this is honestly one of the best eyeshadow palettes I've used. The colours are buttery and pigmented, they blend well, there's a little bit of shimmer but not too much, and if you follow the instructions on the back you actually get a nice eyeshadow look. (Plus, I hear it's under $5 in the States!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by emlovable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This the best $5 I've spent at the drugstore. These shadows are amazing, and the colours are so so pretty! They look awesome alone, and even better on top of a base. Seriously, the pigmentation is comparable to Urban Decay. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

Recently added this to my collection and I gotta say it's already become one of my favorites. I've been eyeing the original naked urban decay palette but sadly I can't afford it at the moment but this has replaced my sorrows for the time being! Lol it's a great neutral palette and the eyeshadows are very pigmented, soft, buttery and last all day long on top of my essence primer. All 8 shadows have some type of a shimmer but it's not over powering. Check it out! Sometimes Rite Aid has wet n wild products for 50% off don't miss out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Yes. YES! Hallelujah it's five dollars, first of all. Second, crazily pigmented. Third, buttery soft. Need I say more? If you love neutrals, you need this in your life.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These colors are magnificent! I bought this when I was doing the $20 makeup challenge (I made it btw at 18.97 for my entire face !!) So anyway, the colors are gorgeous. The neutral/brown shades are great for everyday and the green shades can really turn your look into a night time type look. Wet n Wild shadows are very fragile and the packaging doesn't protect them well. But overall, these shadows are pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blend well. Good value at $5 too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by saramcmahon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It's inexpensive and looks great. I do not use the right side (the green) because I don't think it looks good on me personally. But the left side it's great. I use it everyday. It blend wonderfully and he's a nice shimmer that's not too sparkly. I would recommend this to anyone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No