November 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Doglover19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the UD naked 2 pallet about 2 weeks ago from sephora. It was a really good pallet but i returned it because i regretted spending 75$ with tax on it when i didnt even know how to use it. The local rexall by my house had this pallet for 5$ so i thought what the heck ill buy it! I honestly love it so much and the words on top are so helpful for me! Im def gonna buy the other ones!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not the palette that will suit all your needs, but you need this in your arsenal. If you only love nudes and mattes, look away now. However, this is a must have if you:
1. Like a bit of subtle glitter
2. Always remember to tap your brushes
3. Wear eye primer
4. Are willing to use other brands to meet your need for mattes

Texture wise it's very similar with UD, so buttery and blendable. I think it's perfect for new makeup users because the blendability makes it good for practice and will give the opportunity to learn about one's own preferences.

Colour wise you might not use everything that this palette has to offer, but you can work with at least 60-70%. One thing that surprises me is the duochrome colour at the bottom right. I didn't know that a drugstore brand would offer that. So pretty!

All in all, this is not THE perfect palette, but it is certainly one of my darlings. I rotate my eye makeup regularly and I always get a new appreciation for WnW when the time comes to use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this palette for my birthday this year and I love it. Its got some great colors in it including light colored browns green and some really dark shimmery colors. I don't use the dark colors as much as the lighter neutral colors. But they are all great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I've bought this THREE times. I have never re-purchased an eyeshadow palette before, so that's saying something. The colours are so buttery and such a pleasure to blend and work with. I don't wear too much eyeshadow on a regular basis, but when I do, and when I go out, this is the #1 palette I reach for, surpassing MAC, Sleek, and anything else I have on hand. Highly recommend. You can't beat the quality or the price. Bonus: there are dupes for MAC's All That Glitters (except I prefer the WnW formula!) and MAC Club in here (although I prefer the MAC formula, I will take this for the price!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this palette. Its honestly better than high end brands I've tried. The texture is amazing and blends so easily yet is super pigmented and lasts. All the shades look really good on my brown eyes. It DEFINITELY lives up to the hype. I never want to be without it, these are my favorite eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Not sure what else can be said about this palette except it's a must-have from WNW. It's their BEST palette and for good reason. A lot of the shadows in here are dupes for Urban Decay and MAC.

All have the same pigment as the higher end brands and no powdery finish or fallout. Very smooth and buttery. This reminds me of Naked from UD and you have endless looks with this. For the price you cannot beat this quality or color selection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Ok, I totally understand why people rave about this palette now. Not only is it $5 in the US, but it delivers the same (if not better) quality than higher end eye shadows provide. They are buttery without being easily creased, and the pigment is surprisingly heavy.

The only reason I took off one star is because I don't find myself reaching for a few of the colours (mainly the browbone colours because they could never actually work on my browbone, and the green). My absolute favourite one is actually the bottom left hand corner one which I frequently use instead of gel liner (because it's that pigmented).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by mayag719

This has definitely been my least favorite eyeshadow. It broke me out, for one thing. And having a zit on your eyelid is incredibly inconvenient. The pigmentation was okay, and it went on pretty smoothly, but zits on my eyelids is a definite deal-breaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! This is another great neutral palette that is just sooo easy to use and looks absolutely beautiful...you can either go for bold or all natural with this palette. Very creamy and easy-to-use colors that blend wonderfully. Price point is pretty awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5/5 baby!!! Is soooo good n versatile to use, u wouldn't be disappointed and is great for beginners