April 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. I always reach for this eyeliner because I can put it on so effortlessly. What drew me to this product was the brush tip. I hate eyeliner pens with a felt tip, they just don't work for me and I feel as if they dry out quickly. Anyways, I feel the pigmentation could be better and the formula is semi glossy, I prefer my eyeliner to dry matte. And as for the lash serum, I have no clue if that works or not..I don't see much difference in my lashes but I'm happy with this product :) I wish more eyeliners could come with a real brush tip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing, long-lasting, fast-drying and precise liner! The best I've tried and I'm somewhat of a liquid liner fiend so I have many. Love the thin applicator, you can either line using the tip or the thick sides for a cat eye--versatile for any look including tightlining. It dries matte and natural, not super pigmented compared to many liners I own but I don't mind because its easier to add liner than take it away or remove! I've always struggled with creating the perfect winged liner, either my lines look thick and obvious or the wings are crooked, but now, it's effortless using PF 2 in 1 liquid :) thanks to all the helpful reviews, I bought this and now it's my HG! Never going back to my previous fav WnW. Def try to snag it on sale as its mighty pricy for a drugstore liner! This is safe for sensitive eyes and oily lids too, stays on 12+ hours without irritation or smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

This and the PF felt tip liner are the only liquid eyeliners that will stay put on my 50+ crepey eyes. They are both easy to apply, dry quickly, and stay put through 3 sets of tennis, but this one doesn't seem to dry out as fast ( maybe better packaging?) so it's now taken top spot. As for the lash boosting effect, my eyelashes seem a bit thicker, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. Hopefully they will not change a thing in this product - what's up with that anyway?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never had great eyeliner confidence... until I bought this! lol. It just really worked out well for me. I've tried pencils, gels w angled brushes, liquid with long thin skinny floppy brushes, etc. The pen style and more importantly the brush tip on this is just so easy to work with. Its forever a staple product for me because I can acheive a neat and crisp cateye with it. ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BUY IT!!! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!!

I was reluctant to buy this stuff at first because I've had a pretty bad experience with pen eyeliners (I'm looking at you, NYX!) in which they dried up too fast, there wasn't enough ink (?) coming out and overtime the felt tip proved to be less than sturdy as it started out straight and now its bent in one direction which can be really unflattering to use and to add to that, the pigmentation of that one isn't all that great.

HOWEVER,
I've only been using this stuff for three days but I am already in love with it. When I used this stuff it was AMAZEBALLS. Like, I was in awe. The pigmentation is not as dark as I'd want it to be and it doesn't dry matte like my Wet 'N' Wild eyeliner, but IT WORKS and it is SO MUCH BETTER! This legit does not move once you put it on. I am impressed at the amount of ink this disposes and how it doesn't "run out" when you tilt the pen upwards, which is an A++ for me (I'm glaring at you, NYX!) The tip of this pen, like everyone else has mentioned, is to die for! It gives you such precise control over what you're doing that it enables you to do different styles of winged eyeliner - thick or thin.

Price-wise, I find this eyeliner to be a tad-bit expensive considering that it's a drugstore product, but it's totally worth it. The packaging isn't exactly flimsy and provides enough protection so that the felt tip doesn't dry, however, you must be careful with this stuff when you open it because sometimes when I open it (and it has happened to me more than once) the cartridge container pops open on it own. Maybe it's just mine that does it, I don't know. It's not a biggie but it gets annoying sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Lily212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG liquid eyeliner of all time. It has the most perfect tip, just bendable enough but not floppy. The line can be drawn so fine or thicker. It stays put. Just make sure you don't buy the felt tip liner instead (it has a similar name and package) which is what I dd the first time, then had to exchange. The felt tip is hard and thick and I didn't like it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

Best eyeliner for me considering its waterproof effect, easy-to-use design, and its price! I finished 3 of them, and I got a few more in CVS for $5 each after discount and coupons.
I think the brown one gives the best natural look for everyday makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I really love this eyeliner!! Nevermind my inept capability to draw a perfect wing - I make it work. But I can CLEARLY see a boost in my lash growth. It's crazy!! I love this stuff. And you can almost always find it on sale at a drugstore. This stuff is the bee's knees!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

This is my HG eyeliner! Really a drugstore hidden gem.I have this in brown, black and jet black. As well as some back-up packages in all those colours in my make-up kit just in case I ever lost one. All the colours come off a bit softer and not as intense super black/dark as some brands, which is what I want because I'm getting older and such strong colours look too much on me. This is perfect for everyday.

It's excellent for tightlining and I use it on the bottom lash line as well to make the lashes appear fuller (I hate wearing mascara on the bottom lash, plus I have small eyes, it looks ridiculous). Staying power blows me away - I swipe this on around 7am and when I come home from work (and I work downtown in the smog and all that grossness) around 7pm it is still on my eyelids with minor fading, but even then it doesn't flake on me at all - just fades slightly in intensity. It goes on evenly and I can make a thin or thick line so it gives me choice with my looks. I've been using them for a few months on the recommendation of my friend.

Honestly - if you are a bit older or simply don't want that very harsh party look - try these out! They are rated best on so many sites for a reason and I know several women in my life who love them. I can't think of any cons for this - love it too much.

I would and do repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one stellar eyeliner! I have it in brown and I am super impressed with it. The application is foolproof for me and I can draw the thinnest lines ever with this liner. It dries super fast and doesn't smear or smudge. It doesn't budge till I remove it and having green eyes it's a nice change from black all the time which, can look harsh on me if not done correctly. If I wanted to have only one DS eyeliner this would be it! Can't tell if it's helping my lashes but I like it regardless. Most definitely Recommended!