March 1, 2015 | 2328 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner I ever used! I love liquid eyeliner and this has an awesome felt tip that gives you the most precise line. You can make it thick or very thin and lately Ive been loving a really thin line. It's great for pros and beginners. I've been using this daily for several months and it hasn't run out or dried out in the least and it seems like it's gonna last me forever. The one down side could be that I need an eye primer or else this won't last all day but with a primer it stays put. Does it make my lash longer? I don't know, it hasn't hurt them in anyway so no complaints from me.The fact that this is so awesome and has lasted me so long makes me not so concerned that its rather pricey for a drugstore eyeliner. Very worth it and if it ever runs out I'll repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

My first liquid liner so I was nervous to use this, but it is really easy to get the exact thickness of line you want! Very back and lasts all day for me. I've only had a few weeks so I will come back to this review when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is STELLAR! I'm so glad I saw the reviews here :) The tip is so nice and precise but not so fine that it's cumbersome to create a thick line. The 'ultra black' colour intensity is really great, looks glossy and does not dull throughout the day. It draws on so smooth and can be reapplied without it flaking off, pilling or stinging like other liners. The best liner I have used by far, totally one-of-a-kind. Better in every way to Lancome Artliner and other liquid, gel and pot liners. I picked it up for approx $10 CAD at Shoppers.

Thanks MUAs for bringing this fab liner to my attention <3

~~~

UPDATE Jan 2015:
A few tidbits I've found out...I recently bought this in 'black' when I thought my 'ultra-black' ran out. Not only was the black more like deep gray, it differed in consistency - watery and not as pigmented. Boo-urns. Also, when I thought the liner ran out after a month I was like 'oh great, I've found this HGs major flaw' but it turned out that the brush dries up at times making it seem like you've run out when really it's almost like a film/residue surrounds the brush. I just swipe it on the back of my hand or a wipe and it's back to being awesome. A little inconvenient. I can overlook.

2 other small nitpicks; the name is a mouthful, dangit! Also, the long wand makes getting all up close to my mirror difficult. All said, still my HG liner ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It is easier to apply and stays put all day without fading or flaking. As an added bonus, it truly has made my eyelashes thicker and longer! I love this eyeliner so much as it is, that I had forgotten about the serum factor until I started noticing an improvement in my lashes. Icing on the cake! Great product, I have both the black and deep brown. I like deep brown better for my coloring and have purchased 3 tubes with never any problems that others have mentioned. Give this a try, a highly recommended product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe the PF eye booster eyeliner + serum I purchased was a bad one, but I didn't find this as effective as others MUA reviewers did. It didn't go on my lids smoothly and was faded in some place and darker in others. It also flaked off my eyelids almost immediately after applying. The packaging design is good, but I was really disappointed in this product and am returning it to the store today.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sophjud

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is so black and the tip is a brush that is very easy to use. I have never used an easier eyeliner. The price is also extremely affordable, maybe $14 on iHerb I think. I regret buying my mac penultimate eyeliner pen and will only ever use this. It makes flicks easy and the packaging is very sleek. I am interested to try the deep brown shade as well but if you are looking for an eyeliner PLEASE GET THIS. I am trying to think of some cons but I can't and I find the longevity is brilliant as well. Easy to remove with a makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by allisonkalea

This wears off on my in 2 hours as if I never applied it. Looks gorgeous upon application but staying power is terrible. Also I've only had it for a few weeks and it seems to be drying up or something already.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by AndreaAlabi

This is my go-to eyeliner! It is the most reliable eyeliner pen I have used. I love how easy it is to apply the product with this, It is as black as you can get and it will last you a pretty long time even with daily use. I line my upper lash line pretty much everytime I apply makeup so I have tried numerous liquid eyeliners. Ever since I started wearing makeup I have gotten use to the brush tip applicator, so for me it is easier to work with this type of brush than the felt tip one, regardless, this pen will make it easy for you to do a perfect cat eye no matter what type of brush you're used to.
My day starts pretty early and it is nice to see that after sometimes 12 (plus) hours out, my eyeliner looks perfect. As far as the lash growing serum goes, I'm not quite sure it is doing something (but it is certainly not hurting or drying my lashes, so it's fine)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by cmsteele

LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS EYELINER! It has everything I've been looking for in a liquid liner. It has a felt tip, so it's so easy to glide on. It's also very easy to control when I want to do winged liner. The color is very pigmented and stays on alllll day! Even when I'm sweating, it does not move from my face. When I look at my face in the mirror at the end of the day, it still looks exactly the same as when I put it on! Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Rubyredpumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first got this, I loved it. The pen style is really easy to use and it was easy to control. However, now that I'm halfway through the product I have noticed that it is rubbing off at my inner corner. The rest of the liner looks fine, but it looks like I started my eyeliner 3mm from the corner. I have Asian monolids so I have an epicanthal fold that my eyelid rubs against. I always use Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I have used gel liner for years and have not had this happen. I am pretty disappointed and will be back on the hunt for the right liquid liner.

ETA: OK I realized I was a little harsh in my previous review. I found if I set this with an eyeshadow it lasts all day without the inner corner rubbing off. The best thing is that I really have noticed a difference in the length and number of my eyelashes. I thought it was just a gimmick and although I have sparse, flimsy looking eyelashes I didn't buy this with the intention of seeing results. I noticed that my right eye (which is all around my prettier eye, go right eye!) now has a slightly fuller and longer fringe. I will gladly put up with the annoyance of having to set this eyeliner for it's magical lash growing properties.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No