September 18, 2014 | 1245 users online

Eye Shadow - LORAC - powder eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 2:49:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, how I love thee LORAC eyeshadows!! Lately I have been steering towards soft, understated neutrals and sheer colors, and LORAC has offered a wonderful array to choose from! My favorites include Innocence, Persuasion, Olive, and Serenity. The shimmer is beautiful--not too frosty, just a wonderful soft-lit glow. The color selection is perfect for those who are moving away from brights or dramatic colors. In addition, these stay on alllll darn day with no creasing or fading whatsoever. Just beautiful on the lids for a soft, feminine look. My only complaint is that these are pricey (16 bucks!!) and the packaging could be improved. The quality of the eyeshadow is what counts though, and I have nothing but raves.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by peggym

LORAC eyeshadows are fantastic. The colors are solid yet offer a shimmery glow and they wear very well, lasting all day long. I am sticking with this high quality product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Brianne1114

These shadows are very underrated. I own three (Olive, Mango, and Kiwi) and they are all fabulous! Very silky, blend like a dream, and excellent pigmentation. I have worn them 14+ hours with a base and they didn't budge - the color looked just as true at night as it did when I applied it. Plus, these can be depotted and put into MAC palettes if you prefer doing that. 5 lippies for an excellent shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 3:49:00 AM More reviews by jgsawy0uth

I use lorac's black shadow as an eyeliner. I apply it with a wet brush. It's very pigmented and matte so it is ideal as an eyeliner. I've used this product for almost four years. I've had an issue with the pan falling out of the pot, but it hasn't broken. I'd recommend this as a great eyeliner investment, as it will last you years. I also recommend the brush application technique. It allows for more control over the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lisag15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Lorac shadows that i own. I absolutey LOVE persuasion - perfect base color for during the day - not too shimmer but has a nice sheen. I also have Shimmer and Capucino. Also great colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2004 4:20:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eye shadows! Very pigmented, silky, and they don't crease...I don't even have to use a base because they last so long. I have Black, I use it as an eyeliner. I'm planning on getting Gold though, MA used it on me during a makeover and it looks great with my NC40 skin and blue eyes. Sure, there isn't as much variety as there is with MAC, but if you do find a color that you like, it's very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by linkinparkpixie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is simply the best eyeshadow I have ever used. It goes on smooth and stays put. I mostly use it in black, since I always do my makeup dark, and it last all day long. I definately recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting, resonably priced eyeshaow. Although I wish they would make more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

lorac's eye shadows are the best out there. period. the texture and consistency is amazing, and the intensity is perfect b/c you can layer or get it wet to get EXACTLY what you want.

when you wear it wet it stays on ALL DAY AND NIGHT until you remove it. it even stays on the inside of your lash line.

i love LORAC shadows and think they are the best out there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the amount of pigment in LORAC's eye shadows. Some of he deeper shades make niceliners as well when applied with a damp brush. (Eggplant comes to mind)

I also have the Jewel Box in Faith, Hope, Charity and Desire.
They are GREAT for eye and cheek highlighing - very shimmery and last a long time.

All in all, I recommend LORAC's eye shadows. I have also been worked on by Carol Shaw herself, and she is a very talented artist, indeed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2004 10:48:00 PM More reviews by SoloPasseII

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such wonderful colors - Inspiration, Dark Brown, Rhapsody - Lorac has very good quality pigments that really stay true to color over time. The only downside is the price but a little goes a long way with these top quality pigments.