January 30, 2015 | 1031 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by a7xmyl

I should've paid more attention to the reviews...It will emphasize dry patches on your skin!!! Please for the love of God stay away from this concealer if you have dry skin! I moisturize at night and in the morning with argan oil. I use a light liquid sunscreen before I apply concealer. I tried the concealer with and without the sunscreen. I still have dry patches no matter what I do. It's a shame this product did not work for me. The coverage is light/medium. It's "creamy" when applied and it's easy to blend...perfect for doing the Kim K triangle concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

this is pretty creamy, I've had some bad experiences with hard dry concealer sticks in the past. so I was a little apprehensive buying this. after emilynoel83's review I was sold trying it, I really like it. I bought it in medium light and it works pretty nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

it is a good concealer it can cover my dark eye circle very well. but only a little bit dry. so you'd better hydrate your skin carefully before you use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

I bought this in Light Medium, which turned out a little too yellow for my skin tone. I was really happy with this concealer at first, until I noticed that it cakes up waaay too easily. Trying to smooth and blend it out just causes the texture of the concealer to become dry and patchy because it sets too quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this concealer in Light 002. Goes on creamy and with sufficient coverage for under eyes and blemishes. I set it with a powder but unfortunately it always ends up oxidizing on me half way through the day. At that point, I see patches around my face where it has faded and it looks terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by WinterAvalie

I purchased this concealer a few months ago at random in a drugstore. It was a relatively nice price at around six dollars when I purchased it. My first couple of tries with this product resulted in uneven blending with obvious edges, I noticed that the creamy consistency will very quickly become dry and uneasy to spread after it has settled onto the skin for a few moments. The product does not do well for covering up dark circles in my experiences, however it works wonders on small blemishes and acne. One thing to note is that if you have dry spots on your face the concealer will appear as if it is only drying out those places even more. I have a dry patch on the side of my nose and after a few moments of applying the concealer that patch looked even drier. The product lasted the entire duration that I wore it which was for maybe about six hours and came off easily when it was time to be removed. Overall I am pleased with my purchase and the product fulfilled its purpose. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by katherinology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer along with the Photoready Liquid Foundation, hoping that it would help covering my under-eye circles. I like the retractable packaging and size, it even fits into my pencil case! Plus, the price isn't too asphyxiating
I personally don't really like the colors available, here I could only find 2 shades (I don't know if other countries carries more shades). I bought the shade 003, the one with yellow tone, but turns out it didn't really cover these under-eye circles, kinda made my face look ghostly because it appeared to be too fair under my eyes :( However, it works well for small blemishes, e.g. small scars, pores, acne marks. The product doesn't last very long for me, approximately 3-4 hours and then they'll fade. It is also prone to fading when it's rainy outside.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by BellaMcVamp

I really like this concealer as it conceals my dark under eye circles and scary purple veins, even though I love the Benefit Boing concealer, I use this even more! Love this concealer, especially for asians like myself! Very affordable as well and I love the consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahx831

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff is just OK. I bought it in hopes that it would cover up a couple of brown spots on my cheek bone, but the coverage wasn't as full as I was expecting for a cream/stick formula, and these spots aren't all that dark. Like other reviews have said, this concealer has a bit of a sparkle to it. I thought it might be good for under eyes, but it got pretty cakey, even after blending with my mac 217. I hate being wasteful so right now I'm using it as an eyeshadow primer and it's working pretty well for that. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SarahAutumn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty good. It conceals and blends really well. I usually layer it over another concealer on blemishes that still need more coverage. I don't really like to use it under my eyes because there's something a bit weird about the finish but I still layer it over another concealer on days where my dark circles are really noticeable. I wish it had better staying power, because I usually set it with powder and I still need to touch it up throughout the day. I'm also not sure about whether or not it might cause break outs. I loved the Revlon Colorstay foundation but I stopped using it when I read that it causes break outs and when I stopped using it, it did seem to help my acne. This concealer doesn't seem to cause break outs on me, but I might be cautious since other Revlon products seem to cause them. I've considered stopping using this for a while to see if my acne clears up any, but I love it so much that I haven't. I'm about to run out so I think that when I do I won't repurchase it until I have a chance to see whether it affects my acne. Still, I would recommend it for layering with another concealer.