August 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahx831

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff is just OK. I bought it in hopes that it would cover up a couple of brown spots on my cheek bone, but the coverage wasn't as full as I was expecting for a cream/stick formula, and these spots aren't all that dark. Like other reviews have said, this concealer has a bit of a sparkle to it. I thought it might be good for under eyes, but it got pretty cakey, even after blending with my mac 217. I hate being wasteful so right now I'm using it as an eyeshadow primer and it's working pretty well for that. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SarahAutumn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty good. It conceals and blends really well. I usually layer it over another concealer on blemishes that still need more coverage. I don't really like to use it under my eyes because there's something a bit weird about the finish but I still layer it over another concealer on days where my dark circles are really noticeable. I wish it had better staying power, because I usually set it with powder and I still need to touch it up throughout the day. I'm also not sure about whether or not it might cause break outs. I loved the Revlon Colorstay foundation but I stopped using it when I read that it causes break outs and when I stopped using it, it did seem to help my acne. This concealer doesn't seem to cause break outs on me, but I might be cautious since other Revlon products seem to cause them. I've considered stopping using this for a while to see if my acne clears up any, but I love it so much that I haven't. I'm about to run out so I think that when I do I won't repurchase it until I have a chance to see whether it affects my acne. Still, I would recommend it for layering with another concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by yesimadancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer oxidizes on me pretty bad. I also accidentally bought a shade to dark but with the poor color range...there wasnt really a better option.
I bought this because Kandee Johnson swears by it and so naturally that made me super interested. But dont really have to much to say about it since the color issue. The texture seems creamy and applies really nice though.
Maybe with summer and a beach vacation coming up I could make the color work but I dont think so...Its very yellow-orangey. (I have shade Medium 003).

Would repurchase it in a different shade if I wasnt absolutely IN LOVE with my Mac Studio Finish Concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lollycat99

I heard a lot of ppl say this had sparkles in it but I just ignored it. When I bought it and used it, the sparkles weren't noticeable until I went into sunlight or any type of light. I only used this on certain parts of my face and it made those area sparkly ... Which was really unattractive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I love this concealer for under eye and to cover up any pimple and spots. It's very creamy and blends very well. However if you have any dry skin or flakes it would emphasize it a lot more. Just make sure you moisturise really well on those flakes and dry spots. But then again putting makeup over flakes is hard to make it look smooth so I guess it comes down to skin care first ;) But this is a great creamy concealer for highlighting and hiding spots and pimples

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by softredrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So nice and easy to use! Really like the look of the package. It blends nicely and has a great constancy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

It had good buildable coverage but was dry on my skin. I started using Proactiv so my skin is dry now. The concealer just looked cakey. It was a good price but I need something that's good for dry skin.I would use this if I wasn't using an acne treatment.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a pretty good concealer. The color selection is small though, and the one I purchased ended up being slightly lighter than my skin tone. Its not too difficult to blend but it works better with primer. The packaging is compact enough and easy to carry around.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product itself is pretty good, but the color selection is small and the one I purchased ended up not being the correct shade for me. I sometimes use this as an eyelid primer, which is the only use I can get out of it. Even with my oily eyelids, this makes my eyeshadows look more vibrant and stops them from falling during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by JoshMabin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer is a really nice, creamy, stick concealer. It goes on like butter and blends like a dream. It has quite a high coverage and is great to lighten my very very dark under eye bags. However if you apply it to much it can cake and get quite heavy. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap(ish) concealer that will last long, cover most bags (if not practically black like mine) and to highlight the under eye area.