September 20, 2014 | 1807 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by katherinology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer along with the Photoready Liquid Foundation, hoping that it would help covering my under-eye circles. I like the retractable packaging and size, it even fits into my pencil case! Plus, the price isn't too asphyxiating
I personally don't really like the colors available, here I could only find 2 shades (I don't know if other countries carries more shades). I bought the shade 003, the one with yellow tone, but turns out it didn't really cover these under-eye circles, kinda made my face look ghostly because it appeared to be too fair under my eyes :( However, it works well for small blemishes, e.g. small scars, pores, acne marks. The product doesn't last very long for me, approximately 3-4 hours and then they'll fade. It is also prone to fading when it's rainy outside.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by BellaMcVamp

I really like this concealer as it conceals my dark under eye circles and scary purple veins, even though I love the Benefit Boing concealer, I use this even more! Love this concealer, especially for asians like myself! Very affordable as well and I love the consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahx831

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff is just OK. I bought it in hopes that it would cover up a couple of brown spots on my cheek bone, but the coverage wasn't as full as I was expecting for a cream/stick formula, and these spots aren't all that dark. Like other reviews have said, this concealer has a bit of a sparkle to it. I thought it might be good for under eyes, but it got pretty cakey, even after blending with my mac 217. I hate being wasteful so right now I'm using it as an eyeshadow primer and it's working pretty well for that. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SarahAutumn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty good. It conceals and blends really well. I usually layer it over another concealer on blemishes that still need more coverage. I don't really like to use it under my eyes because there's something a bit weird about the finish but I still layer it over another concealer on days where my dark circles are really noticeable. I wish it had better staying power, because I usually set it with powder and I still need to touch it up throughout the day. I'm also not sure about whether or not it might cause break outs. I loved the Revlon Colorstay foundation but I stopped using it when I read that it causes break outs and when I stopped using it, it did seem to help my acne. This concealer doesn't seem to cause break outs on me, but I might be cautious since other Revlon products seem to cause them. I've considered stopping using this for a while to see if my acne clears up any, but I love it so much that I haven't. I'm about to run out so I think that when I do I won't repurchase it until I have a chance to see whether it affects my acne. Still, I would recommend it for layering with another concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by yesimadancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer oxidizes on me pretty bad. I also accidentally bought a shade to dark but with the poor color range...there wasnt really a better option.
I bought this because Kandee Johnson swears by it and so naturally that made me super interested. But dont really have to much to say about it since the color issue. The texture seems creamy and applies really nice though.
Maybe with summer and a beach vacation coming up I could make the color work but I dont think so...Its very yellow-orangey. (I have shade Medium 003).

Would repurchase it in a different shade if I wasnt absolutely IN LOVE with my Mac Studio Finish Concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lollycat99

I heard a lot of ppl say this had sparkles in it but I just ignored it. When I bought it and used it, the sparkles weren't noticeable until I went into sunlight or any type of light. I only used this on certain parts of my face and it made those area sparkly ... Which was really unattractive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I love this concealer for under eye and to cover up any pimple and spots. It's very creamy and blends very well. However if you have any dry skin or flakes it would emphasize it a lot more. Just make sure you moisturise really well on those flakes and dry spots. But then again putting makeup over flakes is hard to make it look smooth so I guess it comes down to skin care first ;) But this is a great creamy concealer for highlighting and hiding spots and pimples

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by softredrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So nice and easy to use! Really like the look of the package. It blends nicely and has a great constancy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

It had good buildable coverage but was dry on my skin. I started using Proactiv so my skin is dry now. The concealer just looked cakey. It was a good price but I need something that's good for dry skin.I would use this if I wasn't using an acne treatment.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a pretty good concealer. The color selection is small though, and the one I purchased ended up being slightly lighter than my skin tone. Its not too difficult to blend but it works better with primer. The packaging is compact enough and easy to carry around.