July 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I love this concealer for under eye and to cover up any pimple and spots. It's very creamy and blends very well. However if you have any dry skin or flakes it would emphasize it a lot more. Just make sure you moisturise really well on those flakes and dry spots. But then again putting makeup over flakes is hard to make it look smooth so I guess it comes down to skin care first ;) But this is a great creamy concealer for highlighting and hiding spots and pimples

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by softredrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So nice and easy to use! Really like the look of the package. It blends nicely and has a great constancy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

It had good buildable coverage but was dry on my skin. I started using Proactiv so my skin is dry now. The concealer just looked cakey. It was a good price but I need something that's good for dry skin.I would use this if I wasn't using an acne treatment.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a pretty good concealer. The color selection is small though, and the one I purchased ended up being slightly lighter than my skin tone. Its not too difficult to blend but it works better with primer. The packaging is compact enough and easy to carry around.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product itself is pretty good, but the color selection is small and the one I purchased ended up not being the correct shade for me. I sometimes use this as an eyelid primer, which is the only use I can get out of it. Even with my oily eyelids, this makes my eyeshadows look more vibrant and stops them from falling during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by JoshMabin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer is a really nice, creamy, stick concealer. It goes on like butter and blends like a dream. It has quite a high coverage and is great to lighten my very very dark under eye bags. However if you apply it to much it can cake and get quite heavy. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap(ish) concealer that will last long, cover most bags (if not practically black like mine) and to highlight the under eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a powerful little concealer! I've never used a stick concealer before and this one doesn't disappoint. It works well under eyes and on blemishes/redness. I have this is 02 Light. It seems to work better for me in the summer time tho -- particularly in the under eye area. I just swipe it and blend away. For blemishes -- I like to tap it on the blemish, let it sit for a bit -- then tap/blend it in. I like the coverage very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by gingadoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the photoready pack, it isn't the best concealer but it's pretty good for your buck, it's quite oily and has does connect with fine lines, but I really like the colour of it as its quite light and works well as an under eye concealer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lid keeps popping off. Clings to fine lines. Needs to be a lil more moisturizing. Color pay off is a lil translucent for my taste.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good back for your buck. It's affordable but does a great job of concealing dark circles. I don't have a lot of blemishes to cover up, so I haven't tried it for pimples yet. I also apply it on my eyelids and it looks nice applied to my browbone as a highlight.
It can get cakey if too much product is used. If you don't moisturize properly, the product can settle into fine lines. This isn't a big deal for me (I use moisturizer instead of eye cream and the lines under my eyes do show up a little), but if you're particularly conscious about fine lines then make sure you moisturize properly.
The texture is awesome. Very creamy and easy to smooth onto your skin.
There are small glitter particles in this, which made me apprehensive, but upon application they hardly show at all.
Great product for an affordable price.