October 20, 2014 | 1898 users online

Mascara - Almay - Get Up and Grow

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AUGH get waterproof...MAKEs my lashes sooo long and not clumpy but one yawn and instantly I'm a raccoon

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by jing88lai

Much like some of the other reviewers, I bought this on suggestion from Emily Noel. I have short, stubby Asian lashes and always need to curl. This mascara broke cardinal rule number one, it didn't hold the curl! The second I put it on, my lashes went back to its original state. (BTW I bought the NON-waterproof version)

I did end up wearing the mascara for the rest of the day to see how it wore and it did have good intense color and very little smudging. If only it held the curl!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

Oh this mascara!!! By far one of my favorites! It makes the lashes look perfect!!!! It adds volume, length, and holds a curl nicely! My only issue with the non waterproof formula is that it smudges like its nobody's business! The waterproof version doesn't smudge at all so if you are having smudging issues with this but like it I would recommend you try the waterproof version! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by LC2rd

My mom had this in the bathroom one day and as a mascara junkie, I had to try it. It truly is an awesome mascara. It makes my already long lashes super long but extremely natural looking. They are so fluttery and thick looking that its just amazing.

The formula is the driest I've ever tried. It comes out on the large brush almost caked looking. I always wipe it off on the tube and tilt my head back to use it. The brush targets every lash. My HG for dramatic lashes is Revlon 3D Lash Mascara but this will be my HG for natural looking lashes with awesome definition.

The only smudging I've ever gotten with this is when I first apply it. Sometimes I get that " eyeliner" smudging right on the lash line, but all I have to do it take a q-tip and wipe it away. Last all day during work, from 11am till 9pm so I'm pretty happy with that:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST, and I didn't have to spend a ton of money. I curled my lashes first. Then, I only needed two coats. It's not a false-lash look for me, but it very, very close. This mascara really opened my hooded eyes. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt the best drug store mascara I've ever used. I never buy Almay and usually don't use drug store mascara, a friend told me to buy this, said its made her eyelashes visibly longer. I was blown away the first time I used it. It goes on smooth, no clumps, makes eyelashes look longer and fuller, for the , I am unbelievably impressed, enough that I may even give other almay products a try. I can't even understand any negative reviews. I just started using it so u don't know if my eyelashes will actually grow, here's hoping!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by TheeOriginalBooBooKatie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep coming back to this mascara even though I'm not an Almay fan. I cant say that my lashes are growing as a result of this formula but it's gentle, non-irritating, lasting (no raccoon eyes) and thickens my sparse, short lashes better than any mascara that touts itself for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lmoua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!

I must admit, at first I was pretty disappointed. After the first application, it lengthens & adds a bit of volume. Nothing special compared to other mascaras I've used. However, after using it for 7+ months now, I gotta say I'm IMPRESSED!

My lashes are noticeably LONGER!! And even seems like I have more lashes!! So now when I apply this mascara, my lashes look even better.

You gotta stick to this product to see results. And for the price, it's totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara after hearing a rave review from emilynoel83 on YouTube. I like the naturally dark eyelashes this mascara gives and the mascara scent is surprising a lot less mascara like and kind of sweet smelling. Length and volume are okay. The packaging is nice quality and the brush is a bristle brush (I'm normally a rubber brush user). The product has smudged on me (which is common for a lot of mascaras I use; my eyes water like crazy), but it's not the worst. I probably won't be repurchasing unless it's dirt cheap on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I heard ppl rave about this mascara on youtube so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Turns out it clumps like crazy on my lashes! And I've never been a waterproof mascara type of girl so I don't know what I was thinking getting this mascara (since it's waterproof). The wear of this mascara is decent but by the end of the night when I'm taking off the mascara, it is completely dried up and flakes off when I try to wipe it off with my makeup remover. I think I even got a small piece of it stuck in my eye for a bit before I was able to fully get it all off...not a fun experience! If you like waterproof mascaras and don't mind the clumping then you might like this but it just did not work for me. sad. :(