December 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Almay - Get Up and Grow

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by cocorawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is currently my second go-to mascara. I like how it lengthens, holds my curl, and keeps my lashes natural-looking yet fuller. I use it with Full-N-Soft WP so I haven't tried it alone in quite some time, but why stop what works.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by babyjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Omg! I was so surprised to see all the negative comments here!! I bought this mascara upon hearing review from emilynoel channel!! This mascara works exactly the way emily described it. It doesn't smudge, doesn't flake at all!! It gives my lashes volume and length, and I am one of those people who seem to have 'no lashes at all' without make up. I would wear this in the morning, around 9am before work, and even after a late party, ~11pm, my lashes look the bloody same. I bought this in one of the discounted cosmetic store for $8! Great value for such a cheap price

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AUGH get waterproof...MAKEs my lashes sooo long and not clumpy but one yawn and instantly I'm a raccoon

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by jing88lai

Much like some of the other reviewers, I bought this on suggestion from Emily Noel. I have short, stubby Asian lashes and always need to curl. This mascara broke cardinal rule number one, it didn't hold the curl! The second I put it on, my lashes went back to its original state. (BTW I bought the NON-waterproof version)

I did end up wearing the mascara for the rest of the day to see how it wore and it did have good intense color and very little smudging. If only it held the curl!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

Oh this mascara!!! By far one of my favorites! It makes the lashes look perfect!!!! It adds volume, length, and holds a curl nicely! My only issue with the non waterproof formula is that it smudges like its nobody's business! The waterproof version doesn't smudge at all so if you are having smudging issues with this but like it I would recommend you try the waterproof version! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by LC2rd

My mom had this in the bathroom one day and as a mascara junkie, I had to try it. It truly is an awesome mascara. It makes my already long lashes super long but extremely natural looking. They are so fluttery and thick looking that its just amazing.

The formula is the driest I've ever tried. It comes out on the large brush almost caked looking. I always wipe it off on the tube and tilt my head back to use it. The brush targets every lash. My HG for dramatic lashes is Revlon 3D Lash Mascara but this will be my HG for natural looking lashes with awesome definition.

The only smudging I've ever gotten with this is when I first apply it. Sometimes I get that " eyeliner" smudging right on the lash line, but all I have to do it take a q-tip and wipe it away. Last all day during work, from 11am till 9pm so I'm pretty happy with that:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST, and I didn't have to spend a ton of money. I curled my lashes first. Then, I only needed two coats. It's not a false-lash look for me, but it very, very close. This mascara really opened my hooded eyes. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt the best drug store mascara I've ever used. I never buy Almay and usually don't use drug store mascara, a friend told me to buy this, said its made her eyelashes visibly longer. I was blown away the first time I used it. It goes on smooth, no clumps, makes eyelashes look longer and fuller, for the , I am unbelievably impressed, enough that I may even give other almay products a try. I can't even understand any negative reviews. I just started using it so u don't know if my eyelashes will actually grow, here's hoping!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by TheeOriginalBooBooKatie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep coming back to this mascara even though I'm not an Almay fan. I cant say that my lashes are growing as a result of this formula but it's gentle, non-irritating, lasting (no raccoon eyes) and thickens my sparse, short lashes better than any mascara that touts itself for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lmoua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!

I must admit, at first I was pretty disappointed. After the first application, it lengthens & adds a bit of volume. Nothing special compared to other mascaras I've used. However, after using it for 7+ months now, I gotta say I'm IMPRESSED!

My lashes are noticeably LONGER!! And even seems like I have more lashes!! So now when I apply this mascara, my lashes look even better.

You gotta stick to this product to see results. And for the price, it's totally worth it!