Wet 'n' Wild FastDry - Gray's Anatomy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this at my Walmart for around $1.86 - and I got it because of it's name and color. I love the show - shout out for McDreamy lovers ♥!

Anywho, It is very sheer, but still lovely after a few coats. I think it would look nice over a black or white depending on your preference.

I want to take a look at the other colors available as well, but for me this is a keeper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this polish! Yes, like other reviewers have said, the polish is very sheer at first..but I really don't mind putting another coat or two on top. I bought this on whim at Walmart when I saw that they had new FastDry nail polishes..the color reminded me of abalone with its gray, purple and green hues. The color I saw from the bottle was even more gorgeous on my nails! Depending on how the lighting, the color turns a pretty lavender or light green. With the fast dry claim, I'd say it sticks to the truth. When drying my nails, I often get impatient and my polish smudges..but not this one! I've been wearing this for a week now and still see no signs of chipping or wear. So, I'd say that this has got to be one of my favorite polishes. And under $2.00? What a steal! Will repurchase along with the other FastDry polishes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Would def without a doubt not repurchase EVER. The color is no where near the same on the nail as in the bottle. If it were, it'd be sweet! After 3 coats, it's still terribly sheer. Not what I wanted out of this polish. I might try layering this over other polishes but right now..... I'm not impressed, $.99 or not.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Saw this at Walgreen's today, and I fell in love with it in the bottle. I wish I had read reviews of it first, though, because I was not expecting it to be so terribly sheer. I put on three coats, and it still looks nothing like it does in the bottle. All hope isn't lost, though... I can still see using it over other colours, to add a hint of iridescence. That much is worth my two bucks. Still, I can't say I'm entirely satisfied with my purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Bought this for 99 cents at Walgreens. I used base and then 2 coats. Went on like a dream and dried quickly. The finish is very shiny for a quick-dry polish. I love the color. It matches the abalone on a ring that I wear often. Beautiful and cheap--what more could a girl want?

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

At first, I was a little bit disappointed by this because I wanted the formula to be thicker than it is (I was expecting something comparable to a NYC in a new york minute polish) and it takes 3 coats for the colour to be opaque, which is kind of a hassle considering this nail polish does NOT dry in 60 seconds like it is supposed to. I have it on right now over a dark blue, and it looks really good which is a plus, making this polish really versatile because it will enhance any colour of nail polish that you wear under it, and it looks good alone, IF you are willing to take the time to apply the 3 coats.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have this on and I love the color, but ...

I didn't luck out on wear and consistency luck many reviewers. I found it to be quite runny, and it took hours to dry. As soon as It said dry, I had bubbles and chipping. Awesome color, great price, but I think I'll have to make an art project out of it instead.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This looks beautiful! I'm so glad I read the reviews prior to using it, because I layered it under Essie Chinchilly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like other WnW fastdry polishes, I love the brush and the fact that it applies so evenly, and of course, dries so quickly. I love the color of this in the bottle. It's an iridescent gray with a pink or green shimmer, depending on the way it catches the light. But after wearing it for a day, I couldn't wait to get this color off my nails. It just bugged me. My nails looked dirty to me. I guess I will have to give this another try over other a black polish like another reviewer suggested, but I won't wear it on its own again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The color is a gorgeous multi-chromatic blend of gray/silver, blue, green, and purple. In most normal lighting it shows as a light, foil-like purple. For me it is opaque in two coats on its own, but I use three anyway. It applies pretty evenly as well with a nice consistency. I cannot comment on the dry time because I use Seche Vite top coat anyway, and that always dries fast. The color lasted on my nails for six days without peeling or chipping or even any tip wear. On the seventh day, when I went to remove it, it had started showing signs of wear. The only negative I can say about this product is the brush is a very strange shape: it is almost angled. I did not find that the brush's strange shape affected application, but it's just weird. I will definitely repurchase this polish.