October 25, 2014 | 1740 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - Gray's Anatomy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by VanGhoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this nailpolish. I grabbed it just as the drugstore was closing and though "why not, it's like 2 bucks."

It is shear...after 3 coats it looked great; you get that pink on one angle and then tilt a bit nad lime green effect. Then I put on 5 coats and I really got that kind of gassy effect of seeing every colour on each nail just like in the bottle.

Even with 5 coats it wasn't overly thick, it didn't glop up or shift it I nick my finger on something. The application was a dream, the drying was FAST, and I've been wearing this polish for 7 days and still no chips or peeling.

i will DEFINETLY purchase other colours from this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by nailenchantress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this at my Walmart for around $1.86 - and I got it because of it's name and color. I love the show - shout out for McDreamy lovers ♥!

Anywho, It is very sheer, but still lovely after a few coats. I think it would look nice over a black or white depending on your preference.

I want to take a look at the other colors available as well, but for me this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by heathercadlaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! Yes, like other reviewers have said, the polish is very sheer at first..but I really don't mind putting another coat or two on top. I bought this on whim at Walmart when I saw that they had new FastDry nail polishes..the color reminded me of abalone with its gray, purple and green hues. The color I saw from the bottle was even more gorgeous on my nails! Depending on how the lighting, the color turns a pretty lavender or light green. With the fast dry claim, I'd say it sticks to the truth. When drying my nails, I often get impatient and my polish smudges..but not this one! I've been wearing this for a week now and still see no signs of chipping or wear. So, I'd say that this has got to be one of my favorite polishes. And under $2.00? What a steal! Will repurchase along with the other FastDry polishes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

Would def without a doubt not repurchase EVER. The color is no where near the same on the nail as in the bottle. If it were, it'd be sweet! After 3 coats, it's still terribly sheer. Not what I wanted out of this polish. I might try layering this over other polishes but right now..... I'm not impressed, $.99 or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kidamnesiac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Saw this at Walgreen's today, and I fell in love with it in the bottle. I wish I had read reviews of it first, though, because I was not expecting it to be so terribly sheer. I put on three coats, and it still looks nothing like it does in the bottle. All hope isn't lost, though... I can still see using it over other colours, to add a hint of iridescence. That much is worth my two bucks. Still, I can't say I'm entirely satisfied with my purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

Bought this for 99 cents at Walgreens. I used base and then 2 coats. Went on like a dream and dried quickly. The finish is very shiny for a quick-dry polish. I love the color. It matches the abalone on a ring that I wear often. Beautiful and cheap--what more could a girl want?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first, I was a little bit disappointed by this because I wanted the formula to be thicker than it is (I was expecting something comparable to a NYC in a new york minute polish) and it takes 3 coats for the colour to be opaque, which is kind of a hassle considering this nail polish does NOT dry in 60 seconds like it is supposed to. I have it on right now over a dark blue, and it looks really good which is a plus, making this polish really versatile because it will enhance any colour of nail polish that you wear under it, and it looks good alone, IF you are willing to take the time to apply the 3 coats.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Kittentoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this on and I love the color, but ...

I didn't luck out on wear and consistency luck many reviewers. I found it to be quite runny, and it took hours to dry. As soon as It said dry, I had bubbles and chipping. Awesome color, great price, but I think I'll have to make an art project out of it instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looks beautiful! I'm so glad I read the reviews prior to using it, because I layered it under Essie Chinchilly.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:29:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like other WnW fastdry polishes, I love the brush and the fact that it applies so evenly, and of course, dries so quickly. I love the color of this in the bottle. It's an iridescent gray with a pink or green shimmer, depending on the way it catches the light. But after wearing it for a day, I couldn't wait to get this color off my nails. It just bugged me. My nails looked dirty to me. I guess I will have to give this another try over other a black polish like another reviewer suggested, but I won't wear it on its own again.