December 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlHeirika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst foundation i have ever purchased! I have combination skin and it makes my face so dry and it comes out streaky no mater what tool you attempt to use. Take my advice and NEVER buy this because you will be very sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by modernvintage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product in soft ivory, which has yellow undertones. I've never come across a foundation that sits on my skin as nicely as this one does, and I haven't had the same problems with oxidation that seem to be common. It provides a nice amount of coverage without looking heavy, and doesn't further dry out my already-dry skin. The spatula attached to the cap is a nice touch, but I gave the packaging a four simply because I'll always prefer a pump. Overall, beautiful and very inexpensive foundation that I'll definitely recommend and repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the way this foundation applies and lays on my skin and the price can't be beat. My skin looks flawless....for about 30 minutes...then I look like I had a bad experience with a self tanner. It is utterly amazing how FAST this foundation oxidizes and turns orange on my skin. I have fair skiin with a definite cool/pink-blue undertone and the oxidation is extremely noticeable on my skin.
My original purchase was in the color Ivory and I thought maybe it was just that color. Nope. I went back and purchased Soft Ivory which has a more neutral/yellow tone to it and it did the exact same thing. I really wanted to like this foundation, but due to the oxidizing factor this foundation is simply unwearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

This is one of those love or hate foundations. For me, I love it!! It makes my skin look absolutely FLAWLESS even with giant zits! Hahaha! It's super cheap but still works really good and lasts all day! For flawless coverage, start with two thin coats and add a third thick coat. Like I said, some people love it and some people hate it. In the store you can simply open it and try it to see how you like it before buying it. Good luck :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by anniexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was only $4 for me in canada. I bought it at shopper's drug mart. I didn't have a lot of money to spend at that time & i really wanted a foundation to cover up my breakouts in case I had any. I wore this foundation to the fair with my friends. I didn't have a breakout at that time, but I really wanted to try it out for the first time. It made my skin look so flawless! Smooth & fresh. I came home at around 12 at night and my skin was still feeling so fresh. I love how it gives me the moisture. The next day I woke up looking in the mirror and all i saw was pimples on my face. I washed my makeup off the night before. It broke me out so bad. I had perfect skin that night before and all I had then the next morning was ruined skin.

I loved this foundation at first, i admit if you put it on it looks so flawless and it blends well. The thing I hate about this foundation was it broke me out everytime I used it. I'm using maybelline bb cream instead of this foundation right now.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I tried this out after seeing a good youtube review for it, and it was okay. Didn't like it all that much but for $3 what can you expect?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyL5459

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this foundation! I'll start off with what color I use. I'm really pale so I decided to buy ivory but it turned orange on me. No need to worry, I bought the shade true ivory, more yellow toned, and it is an absolute perfect match on my porcelain skin, no orange detected. It covers everything perfectly and I set it with stay matte in the shade transparent for a flawless, airbrushed look. People always ask what foundation I use because my skin looks great. I'd recommend this to anyone and I suggest using true ivory if you have porcelain skin. :) love love love! I'll definitely buy it over and over! HG for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnx3x1992

I love the coverage of this foundation the problem i found with it is tends to go on blotchy and it oxides very fast and turns just orange, but thats not my main problem with this. The problem i have is the smell, when you first smell this foundation it doesn't really smell its just like a typical foundation smell but once you rub it in it smells like fish. the fish smell doesn't go away either once its dry it stays.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by N3M0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Out of all drugstore foundations iv'e tried (and iv'e tried A LOT), this has to be my favorite so far. Its full coverage.. and i like the way it makes my skin feel/look smooth.. I use Revlon Color Stay pressed powder over it and my skin looks PERFECT. It does tend to look cakey if you layer this foundation on.. so avoid that. Overall i really like this product and with a foundation primer it stays on all day while i'm at school. The packaging is glass which i don't really like because iv'e dropped so many of those lol, but so far so good haha. 0h and this makeup only costs around 4 bucks from walmart!!! L0V3.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

THIS FOUNDATION WAS MADE BY SATAN HIMSELF.
IT DUG ITSELF UP FROM THE PITS OF HELL TO DESTROY YOUR FACE.
So I recently ran out of my powder foundation, and after reading on the internet about my skin type, I determined I needed to find a good liquid foundation to achieve a perfect flawless look. I have acne prone skin, but my skin had been blemish free for a few months, I finally had it under control.
So I drove to my local wal mart to buy a haul of makeup. While I was there, I bought what seemed to be the perfect foundation- Rimmel clean finish foundation. This promised to give me a perfect, poreless look- THIS WAS NOT SO.
I was so excited to use this product, but I didnt test it out first (big mistake) and I put it on before church on Sunday morning. I applied it with a beauty blender, and it did look flawless! So without a second look in the mirror I left for church.
So I drove to church happily, excited to show off my flawless face. When I arrived in the parking lot I took one last look in the mirror, and what I found almost made me cry, I LOOKED LIKE I GOT ATTACKED BY AN ORANGE CRAYON. My face was so cakey I couldnt bear it, my porcelain skin was now orange, and there was NOTHING I could do to fix it. What began as a flawless look had turned into a terrible disaster.
Anyway, I was flat broke after paying bills, so I had to keep using the product. I mixed it with a moisturizer to reduce the color and oxidation of the product, but alas, it did not help! Oh yeah, and I almost forgot...
MY PREVIOUSLY FLAWLESS SKIN HAD BROKEN OUT IN CYSTIC ACNE!!!!!!
Minutes after I received my next paycheck, I thought about throwing Satan's foundation in the trash, but instead I kept it, just in case one of my mortal enemies wants to borrow some foundation :)
Anyway, it's been about a month since I stopped using this foundation, and I'm still trying to get my skin back to its previous condition.
So seriously. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No