NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

4.1

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 12/11/2014 11:23:00 PM

easily the worst lip product I have ever bought. It does not go on evenly and looks absolutely horrible. It clumps up on my lips and makes them look awkwardly colored.

on 12/8/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I buy this lip product in antwerp color and i love the color. It's very bright on your lips and brighten your face instantly. The texture is a bit patchy on my lips so i need to exfoliate my lips properly before use. It also settle on my lip lines even after i use lips conditioner or lip balm. Over time it's very drying and make my lips chapped badly and i notice all the skin on my lips came off at the end of the day. Not really a good look. I'm not sure why this happen, maybe i'm allergic to one of the ingredient but this never happen with any other lip product. Sometimes lipstick can dry your lips a little but not like this. I really want to love this product but i love my lips better to use it. I would not buy this product again

on 12/2/2014 11:04:00 PM

Shades I have:
Zurich: pinky nude brown; Amsterdam (red orange); addis ababa (fuschia); san paulo (pinky red); ibiza; a redder version of san paulo
pros: affordable! I wil not use the word cheap as the quality of these lip creams are amazing and so worth the money. Comparable and even better than some of the other higher end brands. Because of the price, it would be okay to keep using this every day as it will be easy to repurchase and replace your stock. Consistency for a matte lip (cream) is a dream, glides on smoothly and last for a full 2 hours (with drinking eating) without fading. Need to reapply a fresh coat though as the color fades a little. Color stays for 4 hours without fading and absolutely doing nothing with your lips except I guess talking. This will last longer though if one primes the lips well and uses a lip liner. This will dry out the lips a little but that is expected of any matte lipsticks but nothing too uncomfortable. A little comment about Zurich though. If applied beginning of the day with lips properly exfoliated and primed with a lip balm, it goes on smoothly but after eating or drinking, if reapplied, the lip cream pools in little spots.hard to describe it really but I have to smooth it out with my ring finger to fix it. The color is still lovely though but I haven't had any issues like that with the other shades. All lip creams smell like vanilla which is divine! I will hoard all shades as I love these babies too much.

on 12/2/2014 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Another NYX product that was a pleasant surprise for me! I'd received an email from NYX announcing the return of this product (which I never knew existed to begin with) so I did my due diligence and read reviews everywhere I could. I was intrigued enough to want to give it a try so I headed to Ulta to check them out. A color that I wanted most wasn't available (but only because of A-hole customers who don't have the decency to stick to one tester or ask for one and instead open any and all of the products they can find), but I found two others that I liked. These go on very smoothly, and are very opaque. As with any matte lip product, your lips should be sufficiently exfoliated and moisturized beforehand. I also used the NYX lip primer pencil before applying this and my color stayed absolutely perfect for the majority of the day. I only touched it up a little once (after several hours) because I was going somewhere.

on 12/2/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I do like the shades they made, the price is cheap, and the applicator is good. I will continue ti repurchase because i like the colors. Not giving 5 lippies because (1) MADE MY LIPS DRY!!!! I have scrub my lips before, and even prime it, but uts just not working well on my lip (2) And it doesnt last!!! Like really i drank a water from a straw and the color just transfered and gone.
I wish they would do something so it will not drying and long lasting

on 11/29/2014 2:11:00 PM

Packaging shows more like a mauvey color but when applied is a lot pinker. Nice color but unexpected /not what I was looking for.

on 11/28/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is fantastic. many people say it's drying but I think it's EXTREMELY moisturising for a matte lip colour. I am a matte lip girl myself and this is one of the best formulas I have tried. i'd recommend this to anyone who is scared of going matte as it's inbetween a lipstick and gloss but doesn't shine much. it's not drying like the limecrime ones and it's fairly pigmented...best of all it doesn't budge.

on 11/18/2014 2:47:00 AM

I bought this in San Paulo and I loooove the colour - so pigmented, feels nice on our lips unlike some other matte lip products and the staying power is great. Can't wait to add more colours to my collection :)

Only con would be that the colour is a little brighter than appears in the packaging so definitely look up some swatches before purchasing.

on 11/17/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!! It feels really wet going on your lips, but instantly dries so that you can't even feel that its there- which is great. And it stays on really long! Love the colors, i have several.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Omg ! I love how it last all day, the color is just like the packaging and the price is right ! I love this product

Top Rated NYX Products