October 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion water resistant

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The effect of this mascara was minimal. It wasn't clumpy, and didn't flake, but it did nothing much for my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by SoCalGal619

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS MASCARA WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! I QUICKLY learned that "Water-Resistant" and "Waterproof" are NOT the same thing! I bought this stuff to wear to a pool party this weekend and not even 3 minutes in the pool my husband comes over to me and says, "You have black makeup under your eyes." Now it MUST have been bad for him to even mention anything. I got out, went to the restroom and sure enough, I looked like a total raccoon! I've never had that bad of raccoon eyes...EVER! I went to dab the water on my lashes with my finger so I wouldn't smudge anymore and it came off with just one little touch! I landed up just gently pulling it off with my thumb and index finger to take it off completely. It didn't hold in water for NOTHING!!! And that was with me just getting a little splashed here and there...I didnt even submerge my face underwater!! This mascara SUCKS BIG TIME!!! Would never buy it again and would HIGHLY recommend you stay away from it. If you want a waterproof mascara, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! You've been warned.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Not a fan of this mascara. I really like the original lash blast that comes in the orange tube so I thought that i would give this one a go because my friend recommended it to me. I didn't like it. I am asian and have stubborn eyelashes that don't like to curl/need a lot of volume/length to actually show up. I found this mascara to be way too natural for me. It didn't really do much for my lashes. I did like the fact that it was water resistant though because it didn't smudge on me and it was easy to take off at night. Other than that I thought it was extremely mediocre. If you like natural lashes this might be a good mascara for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Yasuko14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Tried it because I ran out of whatever I was using before. I don't care for this:

-Not completely waterproof
-Needs many layers to build
-Thin consistency formula

I just feel like this was a flub. I give this mascara a flat out C.
I suppose a thicker formula with more fibers is what Im after..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by eversojenny

This (and the L'oreal False Fiber) is my HG mascara. It just works. I have stick straight lashes that refuse to lift. With this mascara, my lashes actually lengthens, lifts, separate and hold the curl. I feel SO feminine and pretty whenever I put on this mascara. :) I also prefer this to the original formulation. FWIW, I get this in Blackest Black.

One downside to this mascara is the handle. It's really difficult to apply because the handle is so... big. Like it's in the way or something.

_____________
Pros:
- lengthens, lifts, separates
- holds curl
- doesn't flake
Cons:
- handle is annoying

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by LindaYAY

I was really hoping that this would be my go-to mascara for summer when I bought it. There's a lot of hype with the Lash Blast series, but I was disappointed with LB Volume because of its inability to hold a curl. I bought this one figuring, it's water resistant, so it should be able to hold a curl, right? Wrong! Maybe this is the difference between "water resistant" and "waterproof"... (It doesn't even hold up well in the water, compared to some of my waterproof Maybelline mascaras.)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by SparklestheUnicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara sooo much! I've used the LashBlast volume in the orange tube before and I loved it, so I thought I would give this one a try. I have short, stubby lashes so mascara is my favorite product and I love trying new ones.

This mascara offers a lot of volume after just one coat, but I found that for volume and length, I had to apply several coats. But I always apply tons of mascara anyways because I like the dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by hummingbird96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER USED!

I've tried many mascaras, this is fantastic! Previously i tried Lash Blast Length, that was very good a lengthening, as it promised. this mascara also does what it says. It lengthens so much, even more than Lash Blast Length! And it volumises more than any other volumising mascara without the clumps. I cant use mascara if it clumps, so this is perfect, i love the ''feathery'' look. Also, this actually curls my lashes when i put it on. One coat is good for everyday wear, more coats for a more dramatic look!

PROS:
- Very dark
- separates lashes
- volumises
- brush is cool
- no clumps
- lengthens alot
- cheap! (very important to me!)
- brush doesn't gather too much product
- formula isn't too wet or dry, just perfect
- very buildable
- no smudging, smearing or flaking

CONS:
- smells a bit weird, but doesn't really bother me

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just about the worst mascara I've ever tried. It went on wet and heavy and took the curl out of my lashes. As far as water resistant goes, I don't think so. I have oily skin and this product really smeared on me. So, water might not easily budge it, but skin oil does.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by gigglymonkiez

When I first tried this mascara, I didn't really like it, but since I already opened the tube, and couldn't return it, I decided to just keep using it. After 3 tries of using it, I actually started to like it a lot. Strangely, it worked very well after the first 3 uses. Like other people said, it lengthened more than it volumized - but this is not to say it didn't volumize at all - it still did. For me, since I prefer lengthening over volumizing, this is actually the perfect "fusion" for me. So I absolutely loved this product for a month, and then after 3-4 weeks of using it, it started to dry out a little and clump. It was so weird because it wasn't even gradual. Just for the entire month it was perfect, and then the next day, it looked bad. Though I did love this mascara for the first month, I think it's ridiculous for it to last only a month and then just suddenly clump up and look bad and cakey. So because of this, I wouldn't repurchase - which is a shame since my lashes really looked great for the first month. Packaging is big/fat - could be kind of chubby cute, but I don't like how it takes up so much space.