April 23, 2014 | 1457 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite Wet 'n Wild trio. It's so pretty, and stays all day. I get compliments whenever I wear this, and what girl doesn't love that? The colors are soft and highly pigmented, with just the right amount of shimmer. This works perfectly for day or night, and the middle shade looks fantastic alone. Love this! However- make sure harm does not befall this little container, because the shadows are so soft that they WILL break. And shatter into a million pieces. All over the floor. So be careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by mailife4

This is my favorite travel eyeshadow kit. It's compact with excellent colors to play with. The highlighter color is soft shimmery pink/champagne color. It's not harsh to the eyes like a pearl white shadow. My favorite color is the cool grey/purple eyelid shadow. I've never seen a color like this before. I swear, everytime I apply this on my eyes it brighten the over look while still giving you the sutry look. It's my first recommendation when it comes to any type of makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow trio. It is my favorite for day time or work. It was only about $3. The quality is so good, pigmented colors, creamy, smooth, lasts all day without creasing (I use elf eyelid primer). The bottom color is not a satin taupe dupe at all, they are very different. This one is more purple/silvery but I like it so much better on me. The brown is a dark brown , almost blackish brown and you can barely see the sparkles and they are not really something to be bothered by.
The brownbone color is ... peachy?? hard to describe! It is just that, a nice browbone color that is not very loud of a color.. good for daytime.
One thing that bothers me about some eyeshadows is when they are hard and they start to look bumpy after using them. This does not do that. The quality is absolutely amazing on these shadows. They are so silky smooth, fantastic pigment, no fallout, not too hard and not too soft of shadows. These are creamy and blend nicely.
---
This is perfect for any of you cool toned ladies. I am pale cool toned and this looks great on my eyes. For work I do not use the "lid" color on my lid but I mix the lid & crease together for a perfect crease color. I do not use lid on my lid because I feel like it doesn't have enough contrast between the brown crease for a daytime look.
---
I can not say enough good things about this es! This would definitely be something I would bring on a vacation for easy day looks & It can also be made into sexy night looks too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by belovedhope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette to wear to a wedding. I was one of five bridemaids, and we all wore the same champagne-y/taupe-ish one-shoulder dress. I opted not to get my makeup done by the MA to save money--instead, I decided to pick this up since it was cheap and I've heard such great things about the WNW shadows. This trio did not disappoint! The colors matched perfectly with my dress, gave great pigment and blended easily - I was able to achieve a lovely soft smoky eye using this. Compared to the girls who got their makeup done by the MA (who used MAC products), I thought my eye makeup was just as vibrant and lasted just as long. I can't believe the quality you get for the price with this trio. Packaging is the only thing that's so-so, but that's so insignificant compared to everything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The quality in this palette is absolutely outstanding! All 3 colors are soft, richly pigmented, and long lasting. The taupe is some magical color that instantly makes anyone look better. Personally, I stay away from any color that's gray based because they make me look like death... lol. Not the case with this one! The taupe contrasts with my eyes and hair color and makes them look brighter! It's perfect in deep, smokey looks, as well as bright- but where it really shines is simple looks. Just a wash of the taupe over the lid, with some smudgy liner and mascara- perfection! For girls with brown eyes, pair it with purples! It's so pretty!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really love this trio! I'm still sort of new to makeup, and Walking on Eggshells has been my go to neutral look for every day wear. Now that I've started to get a hang of applying eye shadows, I wanted something a little more dramatic. The colors are still pretty neutral, but you can build them and make a beautiful smoky eye. The taupe color is perfect for all over the lid and can be worn on its own. Te dark brown/black color is super pigmented but can easily be blended. I was a little wary of the pink color, but it's really beautiful highlight for under the brow. I'm in high school and can make it work for any everyday look. I'd definitely recommend this, and I hope to get more trios in the future. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this trio. The peach color has so many uses. I use it by itself on my lids when going for a natural look. Also, it works so well as a natural looking highlighter for the brow and cheek bones. The taupe shade is AMAZING! I use this color for contouring my lids since it is too dark for an all over color. The darkest color is complete crap IMO. It is impossible to blend and far too dark for most people to contour with. Hey, two great shades out of three isn't that bad. I probably will not repurchase because I don't use this pallette enough to ever hit pan. Also, the peach and taupe colors are great but don't suit my skintone as well as the WnW Sweet as Candy trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in love with wet 'n' wild eyeshadows thanks to the beauty gurus on youtube. They are dirt cheap, super pigmented, easy to blend, and last all day over my ud primer potion. They had them on sale at walgreens buy one get one half off last week and I stocked up. They make some really pretty colors too. The colors in this pallette remind me a lot of some neutral mac ones that I have used. Kudos for making a great product at an unbeatable price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is in a hard to open container & I really think it's a downfall yet a positive is how there is an imprint on each of the 3 shades reading - Eyelid, crease & browbone. I wasn't too sure if I initially liked it until I applied it with eye primer & a full makeup. I absolutely love it now & will repurchase. It has a nice natural look with a slight shimmer. The eyelid colour is a taupey mushroom colour, the browbone colour is a soft creamy light pink & the crease colour is is a browny steel colour. The crease colour is highly pigmented whereas the other two shades aren't as pigmented. I have to really watch the amount of crease colour I use as it's a little too pigmented yet if used with a light hand, it works well with the other two colours. I also found the crease colour was hard to blend so it needs to be applied & blended at the same time. There was also a lot of fall out which is difficult with the crease colour being so pigmented & dark. All in all, if applied with these considerations, it's a must have pallet - beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by next1

Really not much to say that hasnt already been said, the taupe is great for everyday wear (although I will wear any color anytime), I usually add a black base underneath just to intensify the color. The shimmery pinky golden beige color is great, I use it almost every day as in inner corner highlight or as an all over color on the one day every 5 yrs that I feel like going neutral. My favorite of this trio is most definately the dark brown with rose gold spadkles, its perfect as a liner, as an all over lid color for a smokey look and of course itz great in the crease. I do prefer to do a cut crease with this color though as it can begin to look muddy and loses the sparkles if its blended too much. All in all an amazing trio with a ton of versatility.