April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

I love this so much. Not only does it give bare nails a great shine, it is also fantastic for "perking up" existing nail polish using the white side only. I just renewed a two-week-old pedicure with Crazy Shine, with next to no effort...

I also love the shape of this buffer, it is so comfortable to use. A must-have for every person who likes groomed nails. (Hint: buffing your nails will help them grow!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Kaitain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I pick this thing up @ home all the time, it makes my nails look like glass. The shine lasts through polishing and removal and gives a great smooth surface to lay your color on. The biggest downside? It squeaks. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wants to toss it out the window when I pick it up while we're watching a movie.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by quelani

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbelievable and so easy. It definitely gave my nails a polish shine. I only tried on bare nails. Followed directions of buffing my nails with the green side, then with the white side. And, viola...shiny nails. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by windowbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This thing is amazing. I picked this up at Walmart for about $3 and I use it about once or twice a week. It makes my nails crazy shiny, and the shine lasts for a few days on me. I love this thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Panicgirl16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This thing is freaking amazing, green side does a good job smoothing but the high gloss shine and smooth feeling from the white side is unbelievable, more shine than polish. Worth every penny I couldnt recommend this more if you buff your nails or if you are looking to get away from polish. I wish my car was a shiny as my nails right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really works. Makes my bare nails look like I have oil on them they're that shiny. Even after I take off my polish my nails are still super shiny. Mine was about $3-4 but then I also had a $1 off coupon. This isn't a full blown buffer. It won't buff away stained nails. I have a four sided buffer that I use once a month. The first two step I use my old buffer and just use this one for the final two.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by bebemae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This buffer works just as well if not better than the 3 to 4 side versions. The green side really works out the ridges and the white side produces such a high sheen without stripping the nail of anymore layers. I would have to complain about the shape though. The edges are the first to wear down and the middle usually remains untouched because it's hard for me to get to. If Revlon shaped this buffer differently so that you could have easier access to the entire surface area of the product, then it would be perfecto. I like to buff my nails in between polish changes to let them breathe a little and this is my favorite tool to get them nice and shiny :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ajaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

went to shoppers drug mart, saw it for 11$. then i went to the states and saw it at walmart for 2$. in retrospect, i wish i had bought at least 5 of them - they are awesome! my first time using it, i had a sample from one of my magazines, and it worked so well that i literally used the sample until it was bruised and abused (it was a tiny thin version of the real thing).

the real thing has a green side to buff and even out the nail, the white side is what imparts the shine. if you're impatient like me and like instant results, you'll like this. i even took to shining boyfriend's nails when he wasn't looking (he wasn't too pleased hehe but he did acknowledge that it works -- for those who end up trying this on their significant others, the green side will remove the shine if you buff over it).

the shape is almost awkward, but i can understand the reasoning behind it, so i don't mind. my only gripe is that the sides (the part you hold?) doesn't have any purpose. i wish that they had extended the shine-side onto the grip-sides, so that you could use every part of the product.4

i have heard it works over nailpolish, but have yet to try that out, but hope it does - my polishes can lose shine when i'm washing my hands too frequently.

still, it's fantastic, and i am going to search walmart in canada to see if the price is any more reasonable. otherwise, i am going to go back to the states and stock up. (imagine what i have to claim at the border: "oh, i just bought a lot of nail buffers..")

i highly recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic! I've always been big on buffing my nails since I don't have time to keep up with nail polish chips, and this is the best product I've tried. Most other systems require at least 3 steps. This has only two steps, works super fast and produces more shine than the other products. It's a nice size so you can easily do 4 fingers at one time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by xInwex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was VERY impressed with this product. I am a nail polish junkie and am always looking for fun nail tools. I've tried a million buffer/filing products and have always been dissapointed. This actually works and the shine stays for days.

The best part is that it's only a two step proccess. Most buffers are about four.My nails feel healthier and seem to break less often.

The only negative this I would have to say is that the buffer wears down pretty fast and becomes less effective/longer to create shine. But it's pretty cheap so it's not too big of a deal.