December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It makes my nails really shiny and the application is very easy. The green side buffs the nail surface and the white side smooths out and shines the nails. At first, the shape is a bit different than traditional nail buffers but I find it to be quite a nice shape to use on my hands. The results are amazing, my nails look as shiny as if I have put top coat on and the shine can last quite a few days. This buffer also makes my nail smoother making nail polish application stays longer and easier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

update 1/2012

Yeah cannot use this. The whole thing comes apart and doesnt last long enough to get the job done. Have tried to work with whats left of it but no go. My original review below:

I love buffing my nails rather than polishing them. I agree this gives a great shine, but mine tore in several places first time I used it. I have used so many different buffers over the years, have short nails, so not sure why this tore but its the top layer on both sides that just came up and away from the sponge-y part beneath. I know this wont last long because its already falling apart and I've only used it once. again, great shine, shape and idea too, maybe I have a defective one? I wont be buying this again and have to add I looked so forward to finally finding one in the store!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Great product! You use the gray side first to buff, it makes the surface of the nail more even then you use the white side, which is like magic. it makes your nail look like you have fresh clear polish on. After I had done my nails a week before and had nail polish on even after taking off the polish my nails were still shiny. The best part is that I only paid 3 bucks at Target. I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

I love this so much. Not only does it give bare nails a great shine, it is also fantastic for "perking up" existing nail polish using the white side only. I just renewed a two-week-old pedicure with Crazy Shine, with next to no effort...

I also love the shape of this buffer, it is so comfortable to use. A must-have for every person who likes groomed nails. (Hint: buffing your nails will help them grow!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Kaitain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I pick this thing up @ home all the time, it makes my nails look like glass. The shine lasts through polishing and removal and gives a great smooth surface to lay your color on. The biggest downside? It squeaks. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wants to toss it out the window when I pick it up while we're watching a movie.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by quelani

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbelievable and so easy. It definitely gave my nails a polish shine. I only tried on bare nails. Followed directions of buffing my nails with the green side, then with the white side. And, viola...shiny nails. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by windowbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This thing is amazing. I picked this up at Walmart for about $3 and I use it about once or twice a week. It makes my nails crazy shiny, and the shine lasts for a few days on me. I love this thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Panicgirl16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This thing is freaking amazing, green side does a good job smoothing but the high gloss shine and smooth feeling from the white side is unbelievable, more shine than polish. Worth every penny I couldnt recommend this more if you buff your nails or if you are looking to get away from polish. I wish my car was a shiny as my nails right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really works. Makes my bare nails look like I have oil on them they're that shiny. Even after I take off my polish my nails are still super shiny. Mine was about $3-4 but then I also had a $1 off coupon. This isn't a full blown buffer. It won't buff away stained nails. I have a four sided buffer that I use once a month. The first two step I use my old buffer and just use this one for the final two.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by bebemae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This buffer works just as well if not better than the 3 to 4 side versions. The green side really works out the ridges and the white side produces such a high sheen without stripping the nail of anymore layers. I would have to complain about the shape though. The edges are the first to wear down and the middle usually remains untouched because it's hard for me to get to. If Revlon shaped this buffer differently so that you could have easier access to the entire surface area of the product, then it would be perfecto. I like to buff my nails in between polish changes to let them breathe a little and this is my favorite tool to get them nice and shiny :)