Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. ZINC STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Surprisingly, this has become my favorite blush. It leaves me glowing and flushed looking which is just what I've wanted for spring and I'm sure will continue to appreciate through the summer months.

I'm pretty tan, and while the pigmentation seems wimpy (and maybe kind of is..) this is so buildable. It gives a lot of control. I apply it with my real techniques stipple brush. It picks up and applies the color beautifully.

The packaging and the floral scent also give this product such a girly and fun feel.

on 5/22/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this as a freebie with my bronzing veil and I didn't find it to be very pigmented my poor son was my guinea pig and he had to sit through what he believed to be pure torture. The color was ok it was very faint it would fare better on someone without cool skin I believe.

on 5/9/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this blush it gives a very light pink flush and healthy sheen. It has a light floral smell that I enjoy.

on 5/5/2013 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This reminds of Chanels #70 in Tumulte, a pretty pink with a glowy sheen from micro silver sparkles. Gorgeous alone or layered on top of colors.

on 4/30/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My absolute favourite blush, hands down.

The pink is perfect for my fair skin, but as far as I am concerned it is a classic shade on anyone.
I love that it delivered a subtle, rosy glow (that is entirely buildable) as opposed to a shimmery nightmare.

The only thing I didn't like about this blush was the brush that it came with (which was ineffective at picking up any product). But once armed with the right brush, this blush can do wonders.

on 4/28/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not sure what the price was because I got this as a gift. But I absolutely love this blush!! It looks so natural on my face, and it stays all day! I have acne prone skin and oily skin but it doesn't make me break out or anything! It goes on evenly and smoothly. It smells pretty good. It's called mood boosting probably because 1it smells good 2 it looks great 3 it's not bad for the skin!! I'm so happy I got this and im for sure getting this again when I'm done with it! I use it daily and I sometimes use it for pink eyeshadow because it doesn't look harsh. It hasn't had any bad effects on my eyes either! I suggest you go and get this blush. :)

on 4/24/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect to add a hint of color to your cheeks. Use this prduct daily. Doesnt boost my mood, but the color boosts my face!

on 3/23/2013 1:43:00 AM

It's important to note that a lot of the advertising surrounding this product is a gimmick. First off, it's obviously not going to boost your mood. That's just ridiculous. I kind of felt ashamed of myself, buying it with claims like that plastered all over the package. Second, the scent, at least to me, isn't a huge selling point. The way blush smells is low on my list of make-up buying considerations, as long as it doesn't smell terrible. Finally, the included brush is of mediocre quality. I'd only use it if I was travelling and pressed for space.

It kind of frustrates me that the company feels the needs to include all these 'extras', since the product itself is pretty great! It's this beautiful, shimmery pink colour, it applies lightly and isn't overpowering or streaky, it's got staying power, it's gentle, it doesn't make my skin break out. It's basically my go-to drugstore blush.

Just disregard all the bogus claims on the package, and enjoy this product for what it is: a really nice compact of blush.

on 3/16/2013 11:05:00 AM

I give this blush a 4/5 because though it is very pretty, it was no better than the ELF blush I have for 1/3 of the price. I have very fair skin, so this shows up beautifully on me, but I think it could be very weak on a medium face because it is supposed to be shear. I don't notice any scent at all on mine, which is fine because I don't care about the smell of my makeup.

Overall, I liked it and if it went on sale again like when I originally bought it, I would purchase again. If you're not super pale, I suggest trying a darker shade, as this will not show up too well on you, unless you're just looking for a faint shimmer and color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG blush! Seriously, it smells awesome (they claim that the scent contains happy boosting properties, I don't think that's accurate but it still smells delightful!) I've been using this blush for so long that the name is no longer readable but it's the one that has a mix of pinks and beige. First off, it's non-comedogenic, so it's great for sensitive skin/people who break out easily (like me.) The color is excellent, the beiges and the pinks when mixed work together to form this shimmery yet subtle color! The blush comes well packaged EXCEPT for the blush brush provided; it's nearly impossible to use so I suggest using your own powder brush...

Overall definitely a great purchase!