August 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG blush! Seriously, it smells awesome (they claim that the scent contains happy boosting properties, I don't think that's accurate but it still smells delightful!) I've been using this blush for so long that the name is no longer readable but it's the one that has a mix of pinks and beige. First off, it's non-comedogenic, so it's great for sensitive skin/people who break out easily (like me.) The color is excellent, the beiges and the pinks when mixed work together to form this shimmery yet subtle color! The blush comes well packaged EXCEPT for the blush brush provided; it's nearly impossible to use so I suggest using your own powder brush...

Overall definitely a great purchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

First off the scent makes me nauseaus and its sooo shimmery. I find that when I swirl it together all I get is the base colour and the dark red heart. I tried it again yesterday just to see if I still didn't like it.
Yup still sucks and doesn't last more than an hour. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by SleepyHeadphones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

First off the whole mood boosting malarkey is bull.If it was proven that makeup can boost your mood then they'd be selling it over the pharmacy counter. Even if it's supposed to boost your mood simply because it suits a persons skin I personally belief that anything that claims to do so is lying and very misleading to consumers because you cannot guarantee that everyone will love it. Second the shade is too pink for my skin tone and cakes with my makeup. I'm never going to purchase this. The only reason why I have it is because I got it from a friend for Christmas.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sparksunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this blush everday for about a month. I had a hard time finding a shade to match my medium skintone without it looking overly pink or rosey. I wanted something warm. I finally settled with Natural, and it's still a little bright on me. I usually wear Almay blush, but it seems like they're discontinuing their products like crazy! I can never seem to find a nice blush that doesn't come with a bronzer or a highlighter built in :/This blush is smooth, and blends well. I use my Coastal Scents blush brush and swirl it all around the powder, blow the extra off and apply to my cheeks. It makes my face look fresh and healthy, but it doesn't last long. The staying power of this blush isn't great. I have a gym class at 9 in the morning, so if I apply this at 7 it's usually gone after gym. (I don't participate that much, so I don't even sweat lol) It's easy to put too much on, and it's difficult for me to try to blend it out after. It doesn't break me out like some blushes in the past have done! I'll be on a journey to find something better after I use this up though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I felt so pretty and "natural" when I put this on. My cheeks were fresh and glowing, it smelt good and I was convinced this was going to become a favorite. Then.. I saw myself in a window reflection. SHIMMERY mess. I don't mind a little shimmer but I looked like Edward. I still wear this in the winter when the sun it's not bouncing off of all the sparkles. I will not be repurchasing when it's finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Gorgeous blush. Pretty colour and packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Gameofruth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I really like this blush. It smells good and it looks like hearts, I mean how cute is that? The only thing I don't like about it is that some of the colors are too dark for my skin, but the rest looks good and makes you look very awake. :) Also, the bottom half of the packaging is a great little mirror! I'm going to be sad when this runs out...if it ever does. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I know I bought the Happy Blush in Natural, but I just don't see the love everyone has for it! I also have the bronzer, which was less than stellar, but I thought this blush must be something special. Nope. Barely any color payoff - I actually have to use a stiff brush to get any color out of it. They always feel like they have a film on top. Not much "glow" to it, which is disappointing because it looks so pretty in the case. I think it's super expensive when you can get much better results from a MAC or a Nars blush, for only a few dollars more. Doesn't really look like I'm wearing blush, which may be the point, but it did nothing to make me happy. Not detecting any violet scent either. Won't recommend or repurchase. Even Wet n' Wild's pearl pink is much better quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jotsou

I really wanted to use this forever! But it broke me out on my cheeks in cystic acne. I tried to give it several tries, and everytime... the cystic acne comes back. Besides that, this is really a great blush. It smells amazing, lasts all day, and gives such a pretty glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by BubberNe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own the two-piece bonus combo that is shown in the main photo. I have had it for about 8 months, and each time I use it (which is often) it occurs to me to come and write a review on this product, because I like it so much.

The small bronzer is the most beautiful, subty-colored powder that is great for dusting on to cheeks and brow. It gives me the nicest overall glow and sometimes it amazes me when I catch a glimpse in the mirror, how really beautiful and natural it looks.

The same with the larger blush. This one is shimmery, but I also have a more matte version with the same heart pattern that I love just as much.

Really pleased with these, regret taking so long to buy and review them.