November 27, 2014 | 1496 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what the price was because I got this as a gift. But I absolutely love this blush!! It looks so natural on my face, and it stays all day! I have acne prone skin and oily skin but it doesn't make me break out or anything! It goes on evenly and smoothly. It smells pretty good. It's called mood boosting probably because 1it smells good 2 it looks great 3 it's not bad for the skin!! I'm so happy I got this and im for sure getting this again when I'm done with it! I use it daily and I sometimes use it for pink eyeshadow because it doesn't look harsh. It hasn't had any bad effects on my eyes either! I suggest you go and get this blush. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by SofiaRN421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect to add a hint of color to your cheeks. Use this prduct daily. Doesnt boost my mood, but the color boosts my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's important to note that a lot of the advertising surrounding this product is a gimmick. First off, it's obviously not going to boost your mood. That's just ridiculous. I kind of felt ashamed of myself, buying it with claims like that plastered all over the package. Second, the scent, at least to me, isn't a huge selling point. The way blush smells is low on my list of make-up buying considerations, as long as it doesn't smell terrible. Finally, the included brush is of mediocre quality. I'd only use it if I was travelling and pressed for space.

It kind of frustrates me that the company feels the needs to include all these 'extras', since the product itself is pretty great! It's this beautiful, shimmery pink colour, it applies lightly and isn't overpowering or streaky, it's got staying power, it's gentle, it doesn't make my skin break out. It's basically my go-to drugstore blush.

Just disregard all the bogus claims on the package, and enjoy this product for what it is: a really nice compact of blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I give this blush a 4/5 because though it is very pretty, it was no better than the ELF blush I have for 1/3 of the price. I have very fair skin, so this shows up beautifully on me, but I think it could be very weak on a medium face because it is supposed to be shear. I don't notice any scent at all on mine, which is fine because I don't care about the smell of my makeup.

Overall, I liked it and if it went on sale again like when I originally bought it, I would purchase again. If you're not super pale, I suggest trying a darker shade, as this will not show up too well on you, unless you're just looking for a faint shimmer and color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG blush! Seriously, it smells awesome (they claim that the scent contains happy boosting properties, I don't think that's accurate but it still smells delightful!) I've been using this blush for so long that the name is no longer readable but it's the one that has a mix of pinks and beige. First off, it's non-comedogenic, so it's great for sensitive skin/people who break out easily (like me.) The color is excellent, the beiges and the pinks when mixed work together to form this shimmery yet subtle color! The blush comes well packaged EXCEPT for the blush brush provided; it's nearly impossible to use so I suggest using your own powder brush...

Overall definitely a great purchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

First off the scent makes me nauseaus and its sooo shimmery. I find that when I swirl it together all I get is the base colour and the dark red heart. I tried it again yesterday just to see if I still didn't like it.
Yup still sucks and doesn't last more than an hour. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by SleepyHeadphones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

First off the whole mood boosting malarkey is bull.If it was proven that makeup can boost your mood then they'd be selling it over the pharmacy counter. Even if it's supposed to boost your mood simply because it suits a persons skin I personally belief that anything that claims to do so is lying and very misleading to consumers because you cannot guarantee that everyone will love it. Second the shade is too pink for my skin tone and cakes with my makeup. I'm never going to purchase this. The only reason why I have it is because I got it from a friend for Christmas.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sparksunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this blush everday for about a month. I had a hard time finding a shade to match my medium skintone without it looking overly pink or rosey. I wanted something warm. I finally settled with Natural, and it's still a little bright on me. I usually wear Almay blush, but it seems like they're discontinuing their products like crazy! I can never seem to find a nice blush that doesn't come with a bronzer or a highlighter built in :/This blush is smooth, and blends well. I use my Coastal Scents blush brush and swirl it all around the powder, blow the extra off and apply to my cheeks. It makes my face look fresh and healthy, but it doesn't last long. The staying power of this blush isn't great. I have a gym class at 9 in the morning, so if I apply this at 7 it's usually gone after gym. (I don't participate that much, so I don't even sweat lol) It's easy to put too much on, and it's difficult for me to try to blend it out after. It doesn't break me out like some blushes in the past have done! I'll be on a journey to find something better after I use this up though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I felt so pretty and "natural" when I put this on. My cheeks were fresh and glowing, it smelt good and I was convinced this was going to become a favorite. Then.. I saw myself in a window reflection. SHIMMERY mess. I don't mind a little shimmer but I looked like Edward. I still wear this in the winter when the sun it's not bouncing off of all the sparkles. I will not be repurchasing when it's finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Gorgeous blush. Pretty colour and packaging.