October 23, 2014 | 2172 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Moisture Renew Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I really like this. I have the shade SOS Red. This colour is really pigmented and has some gold shimmer. It doesn't feel tacky on my lips and I don't have to swipe too much to achieve a nice opaque colour. My only complaint is that they tend to slide around on my lips causing it to wear off easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by KodyT13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought this in two colors, one for everyday, and one for special occassions. (Red Action being my 'night' one.) there is a nice sheen, but no color to them. And after a bit, they tend to go away, sort of soak into your lips, so I find I need multiple applications. I'm very glad I got these for a buck each, they are not worth more than that

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Rimmel is one my favorite number one drugstore brands, other than Loreal, and Revlon ColorStay. I like High-ens Macy's and Sephora brands like clinique, MAACV Bare Escentuals and even Avon at times. I kinda love this lipgloss. I have the plum-plummy color one, the darkest one. It has collegen, and plumps my lips a little bit............ Update, I have two similar colours, the dark pones, purple, and Fuschia whatever, staying power is very poor fades in 30+ minutes at least and most, but otherwise I like the smell and it is very moisturizing even though when it wears off it leaves my lips very smooth. The price should be a buck or two, It does feel feel rene2wed afrerwrds when it wear off it gives me a big darkish pinkish-purple stain just like the lipgloss, and tnhat's why I gacve it a number two. rating. it is a creamy.lipgloss like it says Dark colours will show far more then the lighter ones. No glitter. Not very sticky and tacky. Pros- A nice bendable-flimsey brush-doefoot applicator, creamy, somewhat very moisturing, and before and when I apply, I usually do over a mathing lipstick is the best way to make it work it has a purple cap with a slanted square shape with a printed on queen crown which I think is cute. Cons - wears off short low and very poor staying power, staining, nopt sticky and tacky, no good smells, I wouldn't bew suprised if this propcuct gets discontinued shortly by the next year two and before than get lessen as the price shortens or so on and sos forth. Its an oeky lipgloss and it's not the best or the worst of lipglosses theres better and /or worse out there. This is't high-end, but a rich mans tyrash is apoormans treasure, people who don't have much money,a nd people on poverty woulod even be happy to havethis one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by BrittanyNP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Moisturizing-yes. But the color payoff is extremely poor. I bought two colors (a light and a dark), and a few minutes after application, they look the same. The colors are beautiful in the tube, but, unfortunately do not translate as such on the lips. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

I love everything about this lip gloss except for the packaging, at first I was fine with it until I stored in my lip gloss drawer and it started leaking! I didnt know what it was so I put it on my makeup bag. Guess what? My makeup bag got all glossy. I really like the formulation and the fact that there are vitamins A C and E. And it has collagen. It's not sticky and tacky but it's a gloss so your hair does get stuck in it a little. I got it for 7 dollars at wal mart. I'm one third done the tube. But I'm probably not going to finish it since I keep it at home all the time on my dresser. Up right. ): wouldn't buy again because it couldn't bring it around with me.
UPDATE: it stopped leaking!! the trick is to wipe it from time to time so itdoesnt get overly messy (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always on the hunt for lip colors with SPF, so I was excited when I found these. I'm surprised they have so many great reviews. I found the formula way too light going on and the wear is terrible - seriously the product was gone before I could even be done getting ready to go out. The price is good but if you're reapplying every 10 minutes, I don't see the point, and if it won't stay on you're not really getting SPF coverage, anyway. I'll stick with my Neutrogena lipsticks and glosses for SPF and color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Wildthang

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

O.K. could someone please explain to me why every lip product Rimmel makes tastes so BAD?
This has the strongest perfumiest taste as if you smeared a cheap face cream on your lips and I noticed a slight burning but that went away .

However it's not all bad my lips did feel moisturized after I wiped it off 5 minutes after applying when I couldn't take the taste anymore.
Sio if you can take the horrid taste you might like to give it a try .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I love this. Its not very pigmented but it has just enough color. It has good stuff in it for your lips to like vitamins, colofen and spf. I bought three colors. I plan on buying more. love them

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my new favorite lip glosses. It is incredibly moisturizing, hydrating, and shiny. I have Red Action, which I see as a perfect red. It's an ideal neutral red with some pink tone. It looks really natural. The formula contains Maxi-Lip and Hyaluronic Acid, and the moisture and color both last for hours!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by princess101

I purchased this is the shade "Mauve Renew" and it's looks like my lips, but with a hint of shimmer and shine. My lips are normally quite pigmented to begin with, and this just enhances them and can instantly pull what would otherwise be a rather bland face look, together.

It is moisturizing and I find that I don't have to worry about my lips being dry after eating or drinking. When it begins to fade, it leaves behind a subtle sheen. I don't particularly love the packaging...the wand mimicks that of Revlon Colorburst glosses, except much more flimsier. The tip of the wand bends in such a way that I cannot get a precise application and it is annoying. I can get over the tacky packaging, but hope they will eventually change the wand.