July 29, 2014 | 1168 users online

Skincare - Face - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Ashnkb8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this . I use it to take off make up and to clean my brushes. It's cheap and highly effective. It doesnt burn your eyes and you don't need to scrub it just comes off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was amazed at how this takes off eye makeup without stinging. I tried the tip on of the other MUA ladies mentioned and that Qtip idea is amazing.

I dip the tip in hot water, touch the surface of the shampoo in the bottle, then roll it over my lids and lashes and it just rolls right off.

I continue to follow up with a creamier face wash, either my favourite Neutrogena wipes in the blue box or whatever else is handy at the moment as it does leave my skin a bit tight and dry when used all over.

I have oily lids to begin with, and I put a good layer of night cream on afterwards so I've not seen any problems.

For reference I'm a sensitive skin redhead with a bit of rosacea, I'm mid 50s and I have eczema and loads of allergies, and I react vigourously to a lot of fragrances and natural products.

This stuff rocks.

THANKS MUA!!!!!!!!!! I'd never have known if I hadn't glanced at somebody else's review.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mle79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this stuff cuz I read that it helps with milia. U know, those stupid tiny bumps under the eye?? I put some on a q-tip and dab on and leave on overnight and presto!! Been 2 nights and those suckers are nearly gone!! Oh how I love cheap remedies! I see a lot of MUA using it for cleaning makeup brushes, Ill give that a try too!
P.S This stuff works wonders on acne too! Just dab it on and leave on overnight!!

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

My HG eye makeup remover. Most makeup removers sting and burn my eyes and just leave my skin way too dry to use everyday.

J&J Baby Shampoo (or drugstore/grocery generic) takes off everything: mascara, waterproof liquid eyeliner, concealer, eyeshadow, all with just two quick washes. I don't have to scrub and tug on my eyelids to get my makeup off before bed, and it takes all of 15 seconds. No burning, no redness. It does dry my skin slightly, but not nearly as much as other removers have. Considering how well it works, I'm fine with just laying on a bit of eye cream afterwards. Wouldn't use it on my entire face though, I prefer Pond's cold cream for removing my foundation/concealer/powder.

Also: the bottle will last you ages, at least a few months. And it's really easy to find travel size bottles to stash in a suitcase (just wrap a bit of masking tape or duct tape around the base of the cap to prevent spills).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product because dh loves this as shampoo. I use this for makeup remover, brush cleaner and clarifying shampoo. I have used this brand and store brands with the same wonderful result. I will buy this as long as they make it and not change the formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Yep this is what I use to make sure my mascara residue comes off when I wash my face...not sure why this is so "gentle" and takes it all off while my harsher cleansers can't handle it...

99c travel size fits perfectly on my sink, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this to clean my make up brushes. I have been doing this for 5+ yrs. I absolutely love it. You can get a huge bottle at the dollar store for only a dollar! It's amazing. I will never need to use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Amazing face wash. Equivalent to anything for sensitive skin like Purpose and Cetaphil, except wayyy cheaper. You can get like 20 ounces for 5 dollars at cvs. Great for those with ance prone skin. It's nonirritating and reduces inflammation. Plus it's mildly acidic, which is better for your skin, instead of pH balanced like most facial cleansers. It also very gently removes all your makeup on your eyes too.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well i was just raving as a shampoo so i had to try this as a face wash and i have to say yes! my skin feel clean, refreshed, not tight and im loving it so far. I was using spectro jel and i did love it at first but noticed my pores were getting clogged. Will update.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by lolalasvegas

I have used this baby shampoo for years now to remove my eye makeup. It is the best eye makeup remover that will not irritate your eyes. My eye doctor recommended this to me. I gave the packaging a 3 because the bottle leaks when I travel (the full-size bottle). The small travel bottles do not leak.