August 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - MAC - False Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

I Likeed this Mascara better then all the other Mac Mascara's I have tried, it gave me considerable amount of length to my lashes, but doesn't really give as much volume as I would have wanted. The bottle also dried up faster, i don't know why. I am not really a fan of MAC's mascaras but they are a couple dollars cheaper then most of the brands at sephora as well as other brands ester lauder , chanel, act. I may buy this mascara again in the future, the only MAC mascara I would buy again, and I also combine this will another mascara to get length and volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm hard to please when it comes with mascaras, because since I have long blonde lashes, it's hard to find a good mascara that darkens, adds volume and curls my stick straight lashes. This mascara gave me a pleasant surprise - I'm actually really happy with how it looks! It gives a fairly dramatic lift, and darkened my lashes so you can see the full extent of their length. My only negative is that it dried out fairly quickly for me (by quickly, I mean 3 months. Not THAT quickly!) and even though it's good, it's not excellent - I'm still searching for a better mascara that I think could be out there. So far this is one of the best I've tried, and one I'd come back to.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i like opulash way better!!! this doesn't separate very well and the brush is weird and too small towards the end. maybe i have to get used to it but I'm going back to opulash next time, it is much more thickening. the one thing this does is lengthen, but thats about it. i would highly recommend opulash if your looking for dramatic and volumizing and it's cheaper!!! this one was 19$ and opulash is 15$. good luck girlies.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by xVegasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I realy dislke this mascarra for the simple fact that it flakes on me like crazy,i realy wanted to like this but for 18.00 it is so not worth it,i end up with panda eyes within an hour and can honestly say that no mascarra has ever flaked on me,imo it is also VERY dry,i dont thnk that the name is very fitting either,pretty packagng though

Overall ratng 1 - as above
Price 1 - i dont mind spending more on a product f it actualy does what it is suposed to do.
Packaging 5 - i like the lid to this it kinda reminds me of the Taj Mahal lol

Would i buy this again,NNNnnnoooooooo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by immortalkeanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was extremely skeptical when I bought this product... I have never, ever liked any MAC mascara products before but the sales person really sold me on it. I'm really happy I did buy it because it has been the best mascara I've ever used other than Diorshow (and the price really adds to it's charm). I have naturally long lashes and the product name does not lie... I have been asked numerous times if I was wearing fake eyelashes. The mascara separates, adds volume, lengthens and curls (so much so I don't have to even use a curler anymore). Price is completely reasonable and you get a lot out of it.
The one downside to this mascara is that I find the colour tends to soften a bit at the end of the day. I'm a girl who likes intensely black lashes, and this kind of bums me out, but I can settle since the overall product is amazing.
I would recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Katillac

This mascara is okay, but it doesn't do anything spectacular. I like dramatic lashes, and this definitely doesn't do it. Doesn't lengthen, doesn't volumize. The only good thing about this mascara is that it doesn't clump or flake. I prefer my L'Oreal Double Extend mascara with lash boosting serum (the one in the blue tube).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by anitaponnampalam

I recently bought this mascara and I totally love it...it really separtes your eye lashes well and at the same-time gives a lot of volume. Please try it out....Price$21

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by oceandreamer001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have long lashes, but with this mascara they look like I have lash extensions. It doesn't flake or clump on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loooove this stuff! I have fine lashes, and this mascara in extreme black makes them look long and plush. It doesn't clump and lasts all day without flaking. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never been a fan of MAC mascaras for a number of reasons: didn't give me the look I was looking for, smudging, smearing, etc.
I decided to give False Lashes a try and I must say, I'm rather impressed. It gives me nice, long lashes with reasonable thickness. It does smudge on me a bit (my lids tend to be oily) but overall, pretty good wear. It's also cheaper than Lancome Definicils and Chanel which is a bonus.