April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Mascara - MAC - False Lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by xVegasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I realy dislke this mascarra for the simple fact that it flakes on me like crazy,i realy wanted to like this but for 18.00 it is so not worth it,i end up with panda eyes within an hour and can honestly say that no mascarra has ever flaked on me,imo it is also VERY dry,i dont thnk that the name is very fitting either,pretty packagng though

Overall ratng 1 - as above
Price 1 - i dont mind spending more on a product f it actualy does what it is suposed to do.
Packaging 5 - i like the lid to this it kinda reminds me of the Taj Mahal lol

Would i buy this again,NNNnnnoooooooo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by immortalkeanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was extremely skeptical when I bought this product... I have never, ever liked any MAC mascara products before but the sales person really sold me on it. I'm really happy I did buy it because it has been the best mascara I've ever used other than Diorshow (and the price really adds to it's charm). I have naturally long lashes and the product name does not lie... I have been asked numerous times if I was wearing fake eyelashes. The mascara separates, adds volume, lengthens and curls (so much so I don't have to even use a curler anymore). Price is completely reasonable and you get a lot out of it.
The one downside to this mascara is that I find the colour tends to soften a bit at the end of the day. I'm a girl who likes intensely black lashes, and this kind of bums me out, but I can settle since the overall product is amazing.
I would recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Katillac

This mascara is okay, but it doesn't do anything spectacular. I like dramatic lashes, and this definitely doesn't do it. Doesn't lengthen, doesn't volumize. The only good thing about this mascara is that it doesn't clump or flake. I prefer my L'Oreal Double Extend mascara with lash boosting serum (the one in the blue tube).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by anitaponnampalam

I recently bought this mascara and I totally love it...it really separtes your eye lashes well and at the same-time gives a lot of volume. Please try it out....Price$21

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by oceandreamer001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have long lashes, but with this mascara they look like I have lash extensions. It doesn't flake or clump on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loooove this stuff! I have fine lashes, and this mascara in extreme black makes them look long and plush. It doesn't clump and lasts all day without flaking. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never been a fan of MAC mascaras for a number of reasons: didn't give me the look I was looking for, smudging, smearing, etc.
I decided to give False Lashes a try and I must say, I'm rather impressed. It gives me nice, long lashes with reasonable thickness. It does smudge on me a bit (my lids tend to be oily) but overall, pretty good wear. It's also cheaper than Lancome Definicils and Chanel which is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by remeddee

The best of the best - Period!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

Ive been using the mascara for a year now and i love it. I like that you can bend the wand easily to make it easier to apply. The only way i think it could be better is if it thickened my lashes a bit more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccaxx24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is fantastic when it comes to fanning out lashes, wow, I've never had a mascara that separates my lashes so well and makes me look like I have full long lashes. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it doesn't thicken my lashes which I would like..I'm going to continue to use it but it is not my HG mascara, I am yet to find a mascara that beats YSL False lash effect.