July 29, 2014 | 999 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Rose Tinted Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by physicalscience

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
Beautiful color
Great taste
Way better than lipstick, imo.

Cons:
Rubs off very easily (whenever I blow my nose the bottom of the tissue is left with all my color).
Isn't particularly moisturizing.

Overall, great for some quick color on a summer day. For winter time I'd pick something more moisturizing and I definitely wouldn't wear this out at night because it comes off so easily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been looking at this for a while and bought it after reading some favorable reviews. I was expecting a moisturizing balm with a hint of color. The hint of color part is great but this balm is definitely not moisturizing and actually dried out my lips instead of moisturizing them. Would not recommend or buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by av1234

Rose, a beautiful color. all others colors, pass.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by diamondsinthegrass

I was looking for a tinted lip balm, and figured I'd turn to the classic brand. Unfortunately, this was hugely disappointing. It made my lips dry and crack, and it felt like I had a layer of waxy powder on my mouth. The pigment also looked powdery (which, the way I see it, is not flattering). It also smelled/tasted horrible - like alcohol and wax. Big disappointment, I'm sorry I wasted my money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by chimpanzee

I hate wearing anything on my lips but chapstick. I have no interest in lipstick and hate the feeling of lip gloss. That said, I love this product! It feels smooth and my lips feel moisturized. It doesnt`feel sticky and gives a very nice rosy tint to my lips that looks natural while still leaving a noticeable amount of colour. I love the natural touch of colour so I can wear it anytime. Yes it fades quickly, but I apply chapstick a lot so it isnt a big deal. My one issue with it is because its coloured I have to be careful it doesn`t smudge past my lipline- which it seems to do occasionally.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the concept; slight color with the benefits of a lip balm? hell yes! I dont know why, but this just didnt work. Formula isn't very..solid? Melts a bit in my pocket during school and that has never happened to me, regardless whether its summer or not. So when I go to apply it, its very soft and overall messy. The red color looks very pretty swatched, but it looks very off against my yellow undertoned skin; makes my skin look very sallow. Besides you do have to be careful when applying this because once I applied it like a normal lip balm, later in the day my friend told me it bled a bit past my lip line. The scent is also off putting for me, and this is not as moisturizing as soft lips, eos, or the regular burts bees. For $10, this really isnt worth it. Id rather buy a palladio tinted lip balm or a korres lip glaze

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ohtigerlily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

a bit too expensive, but it's worth it. moisturizes my lips, and i look great! i had somewhat dry lips before and only a week or so of (infrequent) usage, my lips are silky smooth!!

i do not know what i would do without them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great! It's the perfect amount of pigmentation for me, not too dark or too sheer, and is also very moisturizing. It really brightens up my face in a subtle way. I like the smell, even if I can't quite put finger on it. I was a little disappointed in the size of the tube because of the weird cardboard outer packaging and higher price, but given all of the pros to this product, I will still buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by shine4739

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooove it!
Leaves your lips silky and has a decent colour. and it smells amazing even without containing any perfume :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by coppersnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased my second tube of this today. The rose tint gives my lips a very flushed look, but it's sheer enough to apply without a mirror (and it doesn't have that annoying shimmer that their other tinted lip balms have). Of course, it doesn't really stay on for the amount of time, say, lipstick does, but then it isn't lipstick. It glides on super smoothly and keeps my lips hydrated. Minus one lippie for: $7.00/tube=overpriced. Otherwise, I love this stuff--it's the perfect amount of color for me as I like to keep my face looking as natural as possible.