September 1, 2014 | 1899 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was not impressed with this powder. I have combination skin, and oily in the t-zone. While it didn't break me out, it did nothing to blot my oily skin, either. Within an hour of putting on the product, my t-zone was an oil slick.

I didn't care for the sparkly effect, either. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does not take away my shine. Only good thing in the fit me line is the concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by MissCan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I am part Australian/Chinese so it's had to find a powder that is not too pink or pastey looking. I am an actor so i go to auditions and need a powder that can be put on quickly, take away shine and still look natural and effortless. It wears really well and don't really find I need to reapply - altho i am not one to reapply if i go out shopping etc. I just use this one my T-ZONE as i get really oily and blotchy. I apply my liquid foundation and then concealer and finally set it with this powder. I love it- it's nothing to fancy and it keeps my skin looking naturally smooth.

The black powder box it comes in is great- opens with a mirror underneath the powder and a circular powder pad.

I got this on sale for $7.50 and want to get another one to leave in my handbag now :)

Really great for people who don't want something to heavy and just want the natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by maddyboyle

I am a huge Maybelline junkie, and usually love everything they come out with- they're one of my favourite brands, drugstore or high end. But this product just didn't do it for me. I use powders to set & mattifying, so it wasn't a big deal that it was really low coverage. In store, I tested it and thought it seemed great- silky, just enough coverage, matte- and it was great for the first few days until I saw myself in direct sunlight... shimmer. Tons of shimmer. It's not noticeable in normal lighting but in bright light/sun, it's crazy. It makes oily skin like my own look even worse. However, if you have normal skin, this would probably by fine for you- but I'd still go with something else because honestly what's the point of shimmer in a setting powder? On a side note, I have to say I love the packaging! You get a decent amount of product, a puff (which I only use for touch ups) and a nice, sturdy, not cheaply feeling mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mirandacoves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last year, everyday for a year straight I wore this powder and had no issues with it. I hit pan 8 times and I repurchased it 8 times. Now that I am more open minded about other brands I realize there are better powders. For someone experimenting with powders I would recommend. I have normal-oily skin. My friend that has oily skin hates the product. So I think that it is more for normal skin then oily!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Turtle04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't recommend this product for those with oily skin. It only last on my face for about 15 to 20 minutes before I start looking like an oily mess. And the glitter in it does not help my oily face if anything it makes it stand out more . I would definitely not repurchase this. And I feel it was a waste of my money .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I love the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powders . I use colors 130 and 235 . the reason why I use two different shades is because I use two different Maybelline foundations . with the 130 I used it on my Fit Me Foundation and the 235 I use it when I use the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Nude Beige . I wear the powder with foundation or without foundation . they say people with oily skin should use powders but I love using it because I love how it leaves my face looking nice and smooth . if I wear it alone I like how it feels because my face can breath I never used a powder before but now Im hooked on using this powder

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got my powder at Target for $6-$7 in the shade 235 pure beige. If you hold it up to my skin it looks like a perfect match! But once applied it oxidizes at least 1-2 shades. It didnt control my oily skin at all. The packaging is sleek but bulky my screen thing broke once iv had it for a week or so. Has none to light coverage. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Im so glad i only got this for 3 dollars at a loreal warehouse sale instead of 11$ canadian. Why does this have chucks of glitter in it. It doesnt even really mattify me, if anything makes me look oilyer

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I regret buying this powder. Why does it have glitter in it? I have oily skin and this makes it appear worse. Every time my face is in the light the glitter sparkles and it looks exactly like oil. I think that it covers well but I just can't get past the glitter.