September 1, 2014 | 1905 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

Not bad but not that good either. I would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have a horrible time looking for a drugstore concealer that matches my skintone. Most look much too light, even after looking for the darkest concealer they offer. But this one actually has a decent range of concealers in the tan/darker end of the spectrum. I bought this in "cafe". It covers decently, but is in no way full coverage, more medium. But it does apply easily. The staying power isn't that great but considering there are miserable options for a drugstore concealer that matches my summer darkened skin, I'm satisfied with this one. I also tried Sonia Kashuk's medium concealer palette and that was wayyy too light for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive used this for 3 years straight among my other concealers but i love it, it brightens and for me gives good coverage for undereye and minor blemishes. its so creamy and blends like a dream. i have the shades 10 and 15. they both match well. i would reccomend if you want medium coverage undereye or minor blemish concealer. a staple in my routine.:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This is an ok concealer. I wish the shades were better but I may repurchase this after trying some others. Overall it applies nice and light but does not last all day which removes a lippie, and can look cakey as the day goes on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by hannahbeautyxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

eh... This concealers ok. It's definitely one of the better ones I own in my collection, but I wouldn't say it's the best. I'm generally impressed by the maybelline fit me range, but I was on the fence about this for awhile. When I first put it on in the morning I was really impressed, it covered what I wanted and didn't really crease that much. However during the middle of the day I looked in the mirror and noticed that the concealer had faded and my dark circles started showing. Luckily I had brought it with me so I could touch up, but I haven't used it on my under eyes since, So I wouldn't recommend it you have really dark under eyes. However, if you have acne or beauty spots I highly recommend it then. It does a great job covering mine so I reach for this everytime when I pimple pops up. I also even use this as a lip canceller for my lips so I can cancel out the natural pigmentation of my lips so I can wear nude lip shades. so if you have really pigmented or dark lips like me and your looking for a great lip canceller, I would go for this one. Overall, I will be re-purchasing this product as it's great for cancelling out small things like pimples and for my lips :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ava719

at first i absolutely loved this concealer, while putting it on it is very full coverage. Then after about two hours of wearing the product had almost completely vanished, and turned a yellowish color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant product!! Concealers under eye circles beautifully, does not crease and is super cheap. I have tried a few concealers but have had trouble with a burning and stinging sensation under my eyes when I have applied them, however this was great and did not cause any unpleasant side affects what so ever which is great for sensitive eyes. I would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although Maybelline has some amazing products, i do not trust very much this brand. I bought the Fit me concealer a few months ago. What a surprise! A very good concealer, perfect for my dark circles. It is blendable, emollient, with very good staying power (at least for my skin). Of course, it is affordable too! I will buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love to try new concealer so when I ran out of whatever I was using I tried this. The color selection in the fit me collection is odd and this looks ok on my face I guess. The coverage is decent but I wouldn't repurchase this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (I'm an NC25 & Custard is my color in NARS). I'm just about out of my NARS & I've heard that Maybeline Fit Me is a DUPE so I figured I'd give it try before I go & spend another $29 on NARS. I picked up Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand at Target for about $5 & I must say this stuff is nearly identical to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard.

Are they DUPES? Well, there are a few obvious differences such as NARS' packaging has a HE look & feel, Maybellines' does not. I also think Fit Me has a more obvious smell. Of course, there's the price difference-$29 NARS & $5 for Fit Me. A few less obvious, slight, differences are: 1st of all I would say that Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has more of a fluid consistency (like a foundation) and NARS Radiant is thicker and creamier (it def is creamy, as it's name implies!). I actually prefer Fit Me because I find that I have to really blend & thin out the NARS w/ a wet sponge/BB, especially under my eyes, in order to avoid a "cakey" look. The 2nd difference that I found is that Fit Me in Sand is a tad less "orangey" in color. Swatched next to each other on my arm or even on a piece of white paper they appear identical but applied to my face, Sand appears more "yellow" and NARS in Custard runs a bit orange on me. I have no idea why- It could be due to the fact that Fit Me is thinner in consistency so less pigment shows up.

At the end of the day, I prefer Fit Me in Sand because it is more watery in consistency and it appears less orange on me. I may buy a new tube of NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in Custard for exclusive use under my eyes because, on occasion, I need a bit more orange to cancel out the blueness of my circles and I still feel it is an excellent concealer but for nearly 1/6th of the price, from now on, Maybelline Fit Me will be my new, everyday concealer. If you're using NARS Radiant & loving it, you have to give Maybelline Fit Me a try.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No