Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 6/15/2015 4:15:00 AM

I actually like this concealer a lot.
The consistency is just right & the formula is great.
I have been using it every time I wear makeup (which is almost everyday) for the past two-three moths and I still haven't run out of it.. Honestly this works better than other drugstore concealers. I sometimes use it as eye-shadow base and it actually woks pretty well.
All in all it's a good quality product available just for a few bucks. I would highly recommend giving this a try.

on 6/14/2015 6:07:00 PM

A good concealer and comparable to high end concealers. It gives pretty good coverage. The reason why this concealer doesn't work for me is it has a pink undertone which does not work when trying to cover my red marks.

on 6/14/2015 4:24:00 AM

Definitely a holy grail item for me! The consistency is thin yet has a beautiful medium coverage. Great to use on blemishes as well as the under eyes as it doesn't crease. Due to the creamy consistency of this product, I sometimes use the darker shades to contour my face as it provides a natural and airbrushed finish! I have repurchased this item so many times and I think it is one of the best concealers out there.

on 6/13/2015 10:55:00 PM

LOVE THIS! It has very good coverage and lasts all day. Creases a little if you have fine lines under your eyes. But nothing noticeable. Good price and good packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This concealer is great for undereyes/black circles... not so much for acne. If I use it over acne, it cakes really easily. It is easy to apply, however, and it is matte. It's great for brightening up darker areas of my face, and I sometimes use it as a highlighter.

on 6/10/2015 8:43:00 PM

I quite like this concealer for under the eyes. I have combination normal to dry skin, and I've found that using this concealer on my face, especially my cheeks/chin, causes my skin to dry out and kind of flake, even though I like to mix it with a moisturizer as a stand in for foundation. This is only because I have eczema/sebborheic dermatitis, so if you've got dry skin but not this condition, you'll probably be fine. You NEED to set this concealer, and once you do it'll last at least an 8-hour day. I've found it to fade a little bit a couple hours later. It gives light to medium coverage. It's got a great doe-foot applicator that's really long, so it can reach the bottom of the tube. One package lasts forever; I've had mine for at least a year now (only using it under the eyes, sometimes as a stand in for foundation) and it's only now showing signs of being used up. I wear shade 25, Medium, after having a little confusion and using 20 Sand for awhile.

ALSO, a great undereye concealer tip is: after you swipe some product on, leave it for a minute or so. It allows it to thicken up and become a little more opaque. (:

on 6/9/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I think this concealer is okay. I don't know if I'll buy itů I have it in sand, which is the yellowest of them all. It's still a bit too light for me, but workable when really blended out. The medium one is too dark and pink. It has a light-medium coverage, it covers light redness around my nose, but doesn't completely cover acne marks (the deep purple ones) and active pimples despite layering. It's a nice under eye concealer, doesn't crease and it brightens up (I don't have dark circle issue though). I'm prone to clog pores and I feel like this concealer is clogging my pores. Whiteheads appear on places where I put this on.. The packaging is nice and sleek, like NARS.
Still in search for a HG concealer!!

on 6/8/2015 12:44:00 PM

Can't really go too wrong with this product as it's fairly cheap compared to other drugstore concealers! I really like the texture and coverage this gives, I find it's not too runny or thick so it's easy to apply and blend, I use my fingers to blend this as I just couldn't get on with blending this with my Real Techniques concealer brush for some reason. I find this dries better when applied with fingers or a beauty blender. The coverage is medium for me (I apply this to my under eye area), I'm sure if you kept re-applying this then you could possibly reach full coverage but I'm not too sure whether it would start to cake as I haven't tried this. Overall this is a great product but as I'm so pale I struggle to find a shade light enough, for some reason my local drugstores only stocks this in three shades! Although the shade I use is too orange for my skin I do find that it works well under a lighter toned concealer at cancelling out my under eye circles which are purple/blue, I find they conceal better when I use orange (to counteract the purple/blue) or pink (to lighten) based correctors and concealers. I've not noticed any fragrance in the product when I apply this and I've been using this for a fair few months now and it hasn't itritated or burnt my sensitive skin. I like the packaging on this product as it's sleek so it doesn't take up much space and the applicator is also good quality and doesn't drag the skin, the concealer is easy to apply. I'm not too sure whether I'd re purchase this as I'm always on the hunt to try out new drugstore concealers but I'd definitely recommend this! I've seen quite a lot of reviews on this on YouTube and people say this is a good dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but I can't comment on that as I've not tried that concealer!

on 6/7/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

it's okay. an average liquid concealer, in my opinion. pretty pigmented and covers whatever you put it over and blends out well but still creases when used in my undereye area.

on 6/7/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

The best drug store concealer I have ever tried BY FAR.