Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Today I will be replacing this concealer. As much as I like the shade (20 Sand) , the texture, and the moderate coverage, I just can't deal with the mess it makes. Maybe I got a faulty one, but the product collects around the neck of the bottle and then smudges onto my mascara tubes and eyeliners (I store them all upright in a jar). I've cleaned the outside of the bottles, I regularly clean the neck of the bottle, and it still happens. Maybe the concealer somehow collects in the wand? Anyway, the problem is annoying enough that I'm on MUA to find a replacement.

I heard a lot of good review on this concealer on the internet so decided to buy it, initially wanting it for my under eye area.
There were a good number of shades to choose from (six i think), however i didn't really like this at all. It went very patchy and transferred a lot, and creased almost immediately.
It has a dewy finish, so using it to cover areas like your nose or the apples of your cheeks it was fine if you don't mind sheer coverage (i don't ).
The doe foot applicator makes it really easy to apply, and its at a very reasonable price point.

If you're looking for a concealer to lightly cover general areas of the face I would recommend this, however i wouldn't recommend it if you're in the market for a long lasting, full coverage concealer or a concealer for the under eyes or blemishes.

I love this! It applies nicely with it being the perfect creamy consistancy. it's great for the undereye, the nose etc. Slightly brightening Good Formula Great wear time (up to 9 hours for me) Slim packaging Dries to nice non sticky finish Doesn't crease Light Coverage I have nothing bad to say.

I really liked how this covered my dark acne spots but I've used others that worked better and were WAY cheaper. It's great though for an eyeshadow primer too though which I thought was great! A good concealer, not the best but definitely worth trying out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great drugstore concealer, covers well and blends easily. However, perhaps due to the fact I have oily skin it tends to separate a little on my skin and towards the afternoon looks slightly orange. I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer a more high end concealer.

cakes up easily, clings to my dry patches, and fades throughout the day even though i set it with powder. not that great coverage either, its light to medium coverage. leans a bit on the orangey side, too (but i'm on the fairer side). will keep repurchasing though just because i haven't found a better drugstore concealer yet.

I love it. Blends easily and covers imperfections perfectly. Hope they don't change formula or price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I first got this product, I had meant to get one to match my skin and not for highlighting purposes. I got shade 15 and it turned out to be too light and a highlighting shade. Luckily, my sister gave me shade 10 after she figured out that it was too dark for her. I love these both so much! At first, I was like "I don't get the Youtube hype about these. They're just Ok." But as I continued to use them, I understood. They are so blendable and do have pretty good coverage and they don't oxidize. I've used 3/4 of each tube and will definitely be getting more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very easy to use, I have a yellower one that I use under my eyes. Pretty good coverage and stays on all day with very little flaking. Doesn't feel dry or pull at the skin, and doesn't make my skin itchy.

I love this concealer! It is creamy, not drying, and covers up my under eye circles. I like using it best with my fingers because it keeps the coverage as high as possible but it also looks beautiful with a beauty sponge. I've already repurchased this a few times, it's my favourite concealer at the moment.
(I find the shade 15 a bit too pink though, shade 10 is slightly darker and more yellow toned so the shade range isn't perfect.)