April 24, 2014 | 1854 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLeeY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this product a lot but the packaging is very messy. As you continue to close the tube product begins to leak and gets all over the place. I've had it for almost a year and use it everyday under my eyes and on blemishes. It is very lightweight, blends in easily, has good coverage, and doesn't wear off or crease on my under eye area, it does crease on my eyelids even if I set it with powder. The two main cons of this product are the packaging and the shade range.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hulagirl310

I like the brush and the shades are good. The coverage is great and it is a smooth constancy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by sdalbey

This product absolutely sucks. No matter what colour I try or how light I go (I do have fair skin but not VERY fair skin) it always turns out this super dark orange colour on my face, quite different from the tube. Since it is cheap, I experimented and bought the lightest shade which is too light for me. I put it on my face and 5 minutes later all my blemishes and under eye circles were dark orange, very unflattering. Also, the packaging is messy. It's nice the first few times, but then it ends up all messy and sticky and just getting everywhere. Overall, this was a really horrible concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by molllym

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer makes me so sad, because I want to like it so much. It has a beautiful consistency, good coverage, a lightweight formula, and a natural finish. But the shades are simply awful. They have 3 shades for warm toned skin, and 3 shades for cool tone skin. I chose the shade light 10, which is supposedly the palest one. It is way too dark and orange on my skin. The name "fit me" is misleading, the shade selection is terrible. I'm not even that pale and on my skin (NC20, L'oreal true match N2), this is about 3 or 4 shades too dark. What a shame. Hopefully this will "fit me" better in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I really, really loved this because it was the first concealer that DID NOT crease or dry out under my eyes. BUT, the huuuuge con is that the packaging sucks! All the product leaks out from where the tube closes. That's what makes it dry out so fast. Ugh. So madů I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When it comes to concealers I'm a total MAC snob. I'm all about select cover up, prolong wear and moisture cover. Those are my 3 faves.

Then I kept hearing about this. The main thing being it's a dupe for Nars creamy concealer. Honestly I can back that up because I don't have the Nars one or ever used it. What I can say is this a darn good concealer.

If you want something dark I'm afraid your out of luck. Any where I've seen it they have 2 shades. It's a pink 115 and a yellow 120. I have the 115. It's a perfect t match for my skin. My skin is also dry and also dry under the eyes. This is super creamy and great for under the eye. One of the things people say about Nars is they don't get creasing. I find this does sit in fine lines. It's nothing a little dab of your fingers can't fix with a light dusting of powder.

Otherwise it's great and build able. I wouldnt say its got the coverage of my mac concealers but it gets the job done and sits very nicely and brightens nicely. It also doesn't get cakey. I wish it had the coverage of my others then this would be HG. A nice dupe for studio moisture if you can't bring yourself to spend the money :) The price is definitely right also. $6.99 CAD for mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by HNA

Yeah it's a pretty decent product. Thin consistency but covers pretty well :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sunny899

I love this concealer to use as a highlight, also after putting on a thicker concealer under my eyes , this on top just brightens the whole eye area. Goes on smooth and wears well. Will probably repurchase this I just really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslipsandlashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is NOT comparible to NARS Radiant and Creamy.
Here is a perfect example of why "dupes" should consider more than just the packaging and pigment.

--Maybelline Fit Me is a water based concealer with more than 13 moderately dangerous chemicals.
--Nars Radiant Creamy is a Dimethicone based concealer with less than 1/2 of those pesky chemicals.

Dimethicone based concealers & foundations provide maximum coverage, with fine line and uneven skin fillers. It's consistency is uncomparable, and can best be described as using liquid gold. It is a perfect match for someone looking for 100% coverage.

Water based concealers & foundations provide less coverage, and are typically not build-able (can't layer the product without looking cakey) They are a perfect match for someone looking to still have their natural skin show through.

For a water based concealer this did the job, however not worthy for anyone looking for 100% coverage.

13 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! DUPE for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! This concealer is exactly the same as the NARS one except only $5!!!! It blends like a dream and I use this to cover my under eye circles and to also highlight parts of my face. I use shade 10 Light. I am NC30. It is light weight yet covers everything. It is amazing quality and looks beautiful on the skin.

This concealer is perfection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Run and buy this! Don't walk!