Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am someone who typically does not like to bother with foundation if I don't have to and just spot conceal most days. I have cystic acne and because of this I don't think I could go a day without using my concealer. I also have relatively dark circles due to school and lack of sleep. I have tried MANY different drugstore concealers and this is the best one I have used so far. I was using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer and it just never sat right on my skin and the color was off for me personally, so I wanted to pick up a new one. I had used this product a while ago and remembered really liking it so I repurchased it in the shade 15 which is "fair" (this shade leans more neutral in terms of undertones). This concealer feels very light. I have never noticed this concealer getting cakey and it is just as good as I remember it being. I'd say this works better under the eyes than over blemishes, but it still does the job. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice light-weight concealer without spending a fortune, especially for under the eyes and is a product I will continue to repurchase.

on 7/13/2015 12:35:00 PM

i really like the consistency of this product its creamy and covers well but for days where u havent slept in ages and u have serious BLACK undereye bags , they would still show underneath ur concealer so my go to product would be an orange correct before applying the concealer and it would instantly lift ur face and give that fresh glowy look.

on 7/13/2015 7:45:00 AM

This is a great product for the price... but. I don't know if it's just limited options here in Australia, but the lightest shade available is 'light 100'. This shade is a little bit lighter then my skin tone, but I'm looking for something a couple of shades lighter for highlighting the under eye area. It applies great with a damp beauty blender, I would say it has medium coverage. It does tend to dry quick, so do one spot at a time.

on 7/12/2015 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I am actually a fan of this concealer! Which is a surprise considering that I'm always looking for the "best" concealer and usually have 3-5 concealers on rotation from both drugstores and high ends stores. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and because my skin tone is quite fair I need medium-full coverage. I am currently using Color 20 - sand sable. This concealer is buildable, doesn't go on caking, creamy enough to spread over pimples and dark circles and stay put after settling with a pressed powder. It's comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer with a cheaper price tag and doesn't settle into my eyes like the MAC pro longwear concealer (please avoid the hype and don't buy the Mac one, it does jack crap and a huge disappointment!!!)

I will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

on 7/11/2015 12:11:00 PM

This is a pretty decent concealer. I bought this in the lightest shade, and it works well for covering up my spots. It has a medium coverage. I think for the best coverage, I would first neutralize with a green or yellow concealer.

on 7/10/2015 10:27:00 PM

The first and only concealer I've ever had. I always get the shade fair and I use it for my hereditary dark circles and it works nicely for that. But I hate how pink toned it is. My skin tone is more yellow toned so it sometimes looks very obvious and weird

on 7/10/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really love this product for my under eye area but it is not so great on covering up pimples because on me, it accentuates dryness. I have pretty dark, sunken circles under my eyes and this concealer does not cake or settle into my fine lines but it does a wonderful job of brightening the under eye area and it blends sooo well! I top this with a banana powder and it stays put all day! I find that the "Age Rewind" creases really badly on me, so I am glad I found this.

on 7/9/2015 12:54:00 AM

Don't use if trying to conceal fine lines under eyes. It creases horribly and makes your eye bags more visible in person and on camera. It also made the skin under my eyes look very dry, since it dries semi-cakey. It conceals discoloration okay though.

on 7/9/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with this product!

I really like the packaging, It didn't leak out and it is thin and easy to store.
The coverage is decent. It wont cover heavy dark circles, but it definitely will conceal slight discoloration and redness.
Not a holy grail for me, but i would repurchase if i needed a quick concealer.

it's definitely not a dupe for nars radiant creamy concealer, and I think it has a little bit more coverage.
Honestly, I like it better than the nars.
Currently, it's really popular on blogs and videos, and if I don't think it's living up to the hype...

it didn't give as much coverage as I needed. it also didn't crease at all though

on 7/8/2015 9:45:00 PM