January 30, 2015 | 960 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this concealer for several reasons. First of all, this is terrible if you have oily skin. I'm quite oily in my t-zone and I just can't use this there. It makes me more oily and breaks me out. Second, this settles into fine lines on my face. No amount of primer or blending this out prevents it from settling in. Third, while it covers my blemishes like acne pretty well, it makes the pimple worse. Fourth, I hate the brush it has, it's not sanitary. It's like a lipgloss brush and is the type of thing that will hold on to bacteria, dead skin and dry product. I prefer my concealers in a squeezable little tube.
So overall this was just a terrible product to me. Throwing it out and never re-buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mollyowen21

Best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. I have combination of skin types, I still suffer from spots on my forehead and I have mild acne on my cheeks, however I also get really dry patches under my eyes and all over my face as well as oily t zone, so I find it hard finding the right makeup that doesn't enhance dryness while covering up blemishes and spots. This concealer works wonders for me. I've worn it alone, with foundation, it has been my quick fix. It blends really well and has quite good coverage. You can layer it up or wear a thin layer. Brilliant. You should buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by noie77

I love this concealer! I had heard that the Maybelline Age Rewind was a good product, and I tried it but I also got this one, and I was impressed! I like the texture and how it blends with my skin and foundation. I have it in the lightest shade, and even I have fair skin, it serves as a highlight. I would definitelybuy this over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by pazra17

got this on sale. great for under the eyes and concealing blemishes. whatever you do dont put it on your t zone if you get oily.your makeup will be doing the slip and slide regardless of whether you have used a primer, setting powder etc

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just bought this concealer yesterday, but I'm already totally impressed. I've never been able to find a concealer that looked natural enough to wear in public. This one blends seamlessly into my face & matches my skin tone perfectly. I got the lightest shade, 10, & when I first got it home & swatched it, I thought it was going to be too dark. I'm so glad I decided to try it on my face first before returning it, because I love it! I can't wait to test out it's lasting power when used with different types of powder and application types.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great concealer. Covers my under eye circles and doesn't look drying buts sets. I do set it with a light dusting of powder and it looks amazing. It doesn't set into my fine lines and brightens my eye area. Im about an NC 25 and the color light #10 works perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

Awful. I don't get the hype with this. It slided right off my face in half an hour, emphasizes acne spots Nd their dryness around them, creases badly, poor shade range... I don't think I can say enough bad things about this concealer. It just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Joslina

Love Love Love this concealer!
Doesn't crease ( I do set it with loose powder) however, doesn't cover my dark circles well. Usually pair it with my sonia kashuk concealer and the duo works perfectly.
Currently in NC30 and using the shade in sand.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xonicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer... Its like when you know someones a bad friend, but youre still friends with them anyway. (#30 Cafe is the shade) I'm currently finishing up my second tube after 6 months of non-stop use. There's so many things I dislike about this product, knowing me, I'll probably go out and buy another. This concealer is super creamy and thick, it provides medium to full amount of coverage. It blends out like a dream, almost effortless.. I like to let it sit on the skin, to warm up the product. It doesn set/dry as fast as other concealers I've tried. The staying power without setting it is okay- setting it with the fit me pressed powder makes it last so much longer. Im pretty sure this is darkest concealer in the line. it isn't a dead on match for my skin tone, its 2-3 shades lighter, which is why I use it to highlight. When I want my undereye concealer to last a little bit longer I use this as a base. Using it as a base gives the extra coverage needed and instantly brightens my undereye area. I'm one of those people whos obsessed with their brows. The doe foot applicator comes in handy when highlighting my brow bone and shaping (create an arch) my brows. I then go in with a fluffy brush to blend the product out. ive used tthis every day for the past seven months and I'm just now finishing up the tube. You get a lot products for almost six bucks.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Shishani66

I bought this for contouring and it blends nicely on liquid foundation using a sponge its not dry and heavy nor thin ... And it doesn't show as paste under the eyes or lines... Try testing it before buying and see how it stays on your skin type that's what I did before buying it and worked for me