Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 8/12/2015 1:53:00 PM

Re-purchasing on saturday.
A very good concealer it covers really well. it is also incredibly lightweight - yet finishes well and gives a good complexion.
It is very affordable and lasts for a while- dependent on how much you use it.
I am fair 15 and find the lighter colour to dark, which is bizarre .
I love it! and sad that i no longer have it but thats not going to last long !

on 8/8/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Everyone compared it to the NARS creamy concealer and since that was one I wanted to purchase, I thought I'd try this first.
First of all, I bought the wrong shade. I bought 10 Light and it's too dark and yellow for me. I needed 15 Fair.
Second, I decided to work with what I got and I did manage to make it look natural on my skin (to my surprise) but it didn't really cover any of my spots and redness.
And third, it was $10.00 at least for a skinny tube such as this. The packaging seems like a good dupe for the NARS creamy concealer, so I'll give it 2 lippies for that. It wasn't the worst concealer I've ever used, but it also wasn't the best. It didn't wow me as I thought it might.
But if you really like a light coverage concealer, by all means, go for this. It's good if you like that, unfortunately it didn't work for me. I think I'll stick to my Hard Candy Glamoflauge.

on 8/7/2015 6:22:00 PM

I was really looking forward to trying this product when I heard everyone raving about it and comparing it to the NARS creamy concealer. This concealer is nice and creamy- not cakey- and gives a medium coverage. Packaging is nice and simple and sleek, which I enjoyed. A doe foot applicator made it easy for me to apply under the eyes and on problem areas while still being gentle and precise. My only problem with this concealer is that it breaks me out mercilessly. I had blackheads and whiteheads all over my chin, and even broke out in sore ones on my cheeks and around my mouth. This may be a good product for others, but not for my irritable skin!

on 8/6/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer and great price !!!
It's great for covering up my pimples and fits well when you blend it in with your makeup
You can easily put it under or over your foundation

on 8/4/2015 11:40:00 PM

Love love LOVE this concealer! This was one of the first concealers I ever purchased and I now I hardly feel the need to go out and find a different one! I have acne prone skin and I find that this doesn't break me out and also provides a great high coverage that isn't cakey or too heavy. I use this specifically for blemishes only, never for under eyes. It blends better with a beauty blender and I would recommend setting it with some kind of setting powder and even setting spray. On good skin days I can even wear this without foundation which I love! The packaging is simple and I really like the wand applicator. The formula is very creamy and just overall such a great product

on 8/2/2015 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this to try because of all the rave reviews and dupe for NARS. But i was abit disappointed. When i first put it on, it looks nice and applies nice. It is creamy and covers my dark circles well. But once it dries, the coverage fades, and my dark circles show through again.

on 8/2/2015 8:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Coloring: Golden medium/tan - NC35-42
Shade purchased: 35 Deep

I chose this shade particularly for correcting dark under eye. I read somewhere that, for my undertone, it's best to choose corrector/concealer that has salmon undertone that's slightly darker in shade than overall skintone. I didn't want to bother with fussy application of cream corrector. I found shade "35 Deep" has enough pink undertone and it's also a bit darker than my shade.

I usually tap 2 dots under my eyes with the wand and do short strokes and light taps with my ring finger until it's completely blended. I wait for it to set a bit then set it with powder. My face instantly looks brighter because the dark undereyes just disappeared.

Now, mind you that this concealer doesn't have full coverage. I think it's medium at best, but it's buildable and takes quite a lot to look cakey. I don't strive for fully covered dark undereyes, but this concealer neutralize them very nicely, IMO.
The texture is quite liquidy and it stays wet for a while. For me, I don't think I can use it without setting it with powder.

My only concern is the cyclopentasiloxane in it. My skin is SD/PD-prone and I've been avoiding any products containing that particular ingredient. I haven't had any flareup while using this, but most probably because I use very little only on under the eyes and it's been really hot so SD flareup is a lot less likely.
I've been considering the shade '20 Sand' to highlight, but the cyclopentasiloxane worries me. I might try it anyway, but if I get SD flareups come winter, I guess I'll be getting NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard for the purpose, although it's less yellow.

Packaging is alright. Nothing strikes as being fancy but very functional.

Too bad it's not as cheap as in US. DS products are marked up pretty high in EU. I paid around Eur8 IIRC, which is not bad, but not exactly cheap as chips either.

P.S.: This shade is similar to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit, only that NARS has less pink undertone.

on 7/30/2015 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Nothing bad to say about it. The coverage is amazing and its just a great product for a reasonable price.

on 7/30/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great covering and nice application. Although as I use it to cover my blemishes the color of the concealer stands out of my foundation, which both were nicely matched, but you still can see darker spots and so they won't blend. Also pretty expensive but ingredients are fairly safe to your skin. The tube is not safe to put in a bag alone because there's always some concealer left outside around the cap.

on 7/29/2015 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is amazing. It's definitely light and perfect for the under eye area and highlighting. For the price you cannot go wrong! I would repurchase over and over again. Best concealer at the drugstore!