Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 2/26/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new go to foundation. It is the only full coverage foundation that I have tried that look's as natural as a bbcream but hides my deep flaws. I am 31 and since my skin has changed over the last few years it has been really hard for me to find the right foundation for my skin. You do need to start out with a fresh clean face or you will break out 'just like all makeup', I recommend just using an alpha hydroxy cream rather then a face lotion under it as it is a nice moist foundation. It is also a buildable foundation so if you really need a little extra it's easy to do. I personally use it with a little highlighter instead of concealer under my eye's and a cream blush on the apples of my cheeks and it looks natural and blends great. It does not look good with sunscreen under it, it does not blend quite right so I wouldnt recomend using it on a day your going into the full sun. I decided to review this online because I was surprised it didn't have a 5 star from everyone so it really might have a lot to do with someones skin type and what they are applying it over.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out like crazy and it was shiny after an hr

on 2/24/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you are oily... DO NOT BUY THIS! My face got greasy after only 2 1/2 hours of wear. I repurchased the matte and poreless version and it is much better. The price is great, usually under 6.00 and it looks nice in a glass bottle, but I wish there was a pump. If you have dry skin and want a dewy finish, you will probably like this. It feels nice on the skin too.

on 2/22/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've worn this foundation a couple of times for about 8 hours. I love the shade collection because I feel like most foundations at the drugstore don't cater to olive/tan skin. I also love how easy it is to blend. I'm okay with the whole "no pump" thing. My only complaint is that it does make me look like I deep fried my face after 3ish hours. I blot and touch up with powder and go on with my day. Despite all the blotting, the foundation does stay on at the end of the day. My pimples and acne scars are still covered up. I will continue using this foundation despite the touch ups. Would definitely recommend this to someone with normal to dry skin!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Meh. I like the dewy finish but the colors are very pink. So good for cool toned ladies but us warm girls stay away!!! Won't repurchase.

on 2/20/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought a couple bottles of this foundation and I'm quite impressed. I'm actually surprised at the amount of negative reviews. It gives my skin a dewy flawless finish without making it look too orange. The coverage is fairly sheer but you can build it up to medium-full without looking too cakey. This has become my HG foundation.

With that said, I have fairly dry skin, and this is definitely an oil based foundation. I would not recommend it to anyone who has very oily skin as it will break you out. I can't wait to try the Matte & Poreless Version.

on 2/17/2015 5:26:00 AM

I have tried this product in 110 and 105, and even though none of them were just right for my complexion, these two are the only drugstore foundations I can actually wear without coming off as orange, yellow or muddy. I strongly believe that this is because of the sheer formula and low coverage, as it allows your own skintone to come through more than other foundations with high coverage. I would say that this product is for anyone who feel that they can go low or medium low coverage. There will be no problem finding a suitable shade as I, who have the WORST complexion when it comes to finding foundations, can wear it. The packaging is fine, the price is good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have it in shade 220. In other foundations I'm Golden Medium in Bare Minerals, Light-Neutral-Medium in Tarte's full cover, and I think I'm an NC30 in MAC.

It's a light-medium coverage foundation that's great for dry skin. It's moisturizing and doesn't settle into fine lines or emphasize pores. I don't think would be a great foundation if you have a lot of acne or scarring to cover. I have pretty good skin with my primary problems being redness around my nose, visible pores on my nose, a couple acne scars, and dark circles/discoloration around my eyes. This foundation completely blurs all of that, and lightly covers my acne scarring.

Highly recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

EDIT: I saw myself in bright lighting and this foundation looks terrible. It emphasized my dry patches and made my skin flakey throughout the day. Downgraded to 3 stars.

So today, I brought the fit me foundation in ( 115 ) yes I'm very pale. ( also my first time ) I noticed it was a abit watery but it went on wonderful and you only need so much because it spreads really well. The colour is on point, but I wouldnt suggest it for oily skinned people. But I definatly would buy it again.

on 2/13/2015 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My go-to foundation for every occasion. I used to wear matte foundations because I have oily skin but I always found my skin to look dull and lifeless. If I put bronzer my skin looked too fake and overdone. The whole point of makeup is to enhance what you naturally have. NOW... Do NOT be fooled by the colour in the bottle. It's lighter then it actually comes out, so I made a mistake with my colour not once but TWICE. The finish is dewy and application is smooth. It makes the skin look flawless, but if you have a lot of acne steer clear from this because it will not cover those imperfections. Light to medium coverage. I use this with a beauty blender to get that perfect finish. I'm in the colour 210 Sandy Beige. Lasting power is good, but only if I wear a powder. To get maximum longevity you need to wear a primer, powder and a setting spray if you have oily skin. I have no complains, I'm onto my third bottle. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu