January 31, 2015 | 1870 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by deadmap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finished a bottle of this, and I haven't repurchased since. I found that it was a good colour match for my skin, which is hard for me to find, but it definitely can have a greasy feeling on the skin. The coverage is also quite sheer, and doesn't build up well. During the summer, this foundation is super oily on me and I have combo skin that can be oily. This foundation really brings out the oil in my skin, and therefore it needs to be set with a powder, more than once.

I think the line has a decent amount of shades, but most people who have anything other than dry or normal skin may find this too oily. It's also got little coverage and won't cover any marks or spots that someone may want to conceal. I've had tinted moisturizers give me more coverage than this.

The finish is quite dewy, which is nice during cooler months. The finish also looks natural, which is nice. Probably best for people with skin without any problems. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin. It is not a long-lasting foundation. As a side note, the bottle does not come with a pump, so it's easy to waste product or use too much.

The amount of money used on this foundation could easily be used for a better one. I've never seen testers for this foundation so finding a match may be difficult as well. Save your money and choose a foundation with a better formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by BeccaWillBite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was good for the years I worked overnight and never saw the sun (my fair skin didn't need much coverage) It is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Had a dewy finish going on, and as the night wore on, it disappeared. Not worth the price, more for a younger face. Really moisturizing though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by bshareef

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Not impressed at all, it has no coverage and extremely oily. Can only wear in winter. It doesn't last that long either. If you have a flawless skin it will make it more glowing but if you have spots & blemishes I wouldn't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by goohoarder17

I gave this foundation 3 out of five stars. So I thought it was a little better than average. I have oily combination skin. I am also extremely fair. I bought the lightest shade which was 110, and it wasn't so dark that I cant use it....but it could have been lighter even still. I applied this with a beauty blender, clean fingers, and also a flat top foundation brush. I prefer the brush for the best coverage. It has light to medium coverage. More medium when using a buffing or flat top brush. It covers what it needs to for me to be comfortable. I can still see freckles and some acne scaring peaking through. The finish of this is my favorite part of this product. Unlike Revlon's Photo Ready this leaves a beautiful glow without any visible flecks of glitter or shimmer. The problem with that is for people with oily skin "dewy" foundations don't hold up as well through out the day. That being said as long as I set this foundation good with powder, it lasts me very well with little touch ups. I would definitely repurchase even for those more natural days of makeup. I would especially recommend this foundation in the colder months when the wind sucks the life out of your skin. This gives the life back!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by 1Queen1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall i would give this product 2 out of 5 stars. It is easy to apply and it feels very light weight. Cons are that it wears of easily and it makes your skin look orange and oily after only an hour of wear. It looks great at first but i will not be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lenxiacovou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very disappointed after using this foundation, I found that it didn't 'fit me' at all as it gave me an orange look as well as a very dewy look which made my skin look really greasy. I also found that the coverage was very light so if you're looking to cover blemishes or even out your skin tone, this foundation is not for you. I wouldn't be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Salmita94

This foundation did not really work for me. I have normal/combination skin and the foundation made me look very very dewy (oily/wet type face) I think this would be great for people with dry skin. I do like the fact that it is dermatologist tested and it did not break me out - but again, for my type of face it sadly just didn't work!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was impressed to see how many different opinions exist about this product. I bought it and then I read the reviews and I was like "oh, God no"..anyway I have combination skin who can get really oily some days (still trying to figure out why) but that is basically the only imperfection of my skin. I have no scars or acne or anything else to cover. I have to say I was not that disappointed by the product. It does give a dewy finish and I always use powder with it and it looks really natural after a few hours..even with a closer look it doesn't really seem that I wear foundation. I bought the color "classic ivory" and it pretty similar to my skin and it doesn't really oxidize. It doesn't have a long stay power, but again its fine for everyday use and it also feels really comfortable. Some things I have to point out:
1. I bought mine in the Netherlands and it had a pump!! I don't know why that doesn't happen in all countries
2. The weather here is really cold right now, so I believe that it would get greasy on warmer climats..
3. It's not ideal for a full longstay coverage.. But its great if you want something to even out your skin color and you don't have many imperfections.

I wouldn't repurchase, but to be honest, I always like to try new foundations and rarely stick into the same..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Reaaaaaally greasy and heavy despite using primer and powder. Too liquidy and escapes the glass container too quickly. Plus, oxidation turns any color into an orangey-red. Ugh I remember when a friend and I were using this makeup but in different shades, we always looked too orangey red to others so we tossed out this foundation. And yes, I did the jawbone test in store with natural lighting, but I think the orangey-redness is caused by oxidation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ImAllAboutDatFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this foundation 6 times. The first time I got 350 caramel, which was suuuper dark. Next, I purchased 320 honey beige, which if perfect for summer. After that, I purchased 330 toffee caramel, 315 soft honey, and 240 golden beige. For shade reference I am between an NC42 and Nc44 in Mac. I just repurchased the 330 one because last year I just did not like the upgraded formula, but this year it worked for me. I feel that this foundation is aimed towards people with dry skin or combination skin with few oily spots. If you're wondering my perfect shades are 320 for summer and 315, 240 for fall, winter, and spring. I have yet to see if this 330 shade matches me or not. Pros about this foundation are that it's creamy, lightweight, superblendable, and affordable. Cons are that it does not last long, no pump, and it has a significant amount of transfer.