Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

This mascara is just average to me, it works fine but isn't anything special. Beware if you have sensitive eyes though because this has a really strong floral scent and it irritated my eyes.

on 3/24/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I tried really hard to make this mascara work for me, but it was just a no go. I loved the maybelline falsies mascara, and I thought this would be similar... I was wrong. I have medium length lashes and they were not volumized or lengthened with this, but clumped together like crazy. Even after trying to apply it in different ways over a few weeks it did not work for me. I liked the idea of a mascara that defined every lash, but this does the opposite and clumps them all together. I will not be repurchasing this mascara and I am disappointed that I can't return it to my local Shoppers where I paid 12 dollars for it....not worth it at all.

on 3/13/2014 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara's terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE! Very wet and takes forever to wash off. I've thrown away the package with the ingredient list (and I'm about to toss the stupid mascara) so I don't know the exact ingredients on it and at this point I'm not even interested in looking them up online. BUT whatever they put in it reminds me of falsies adhesive glue ...just because the mascara refuses to wash off. Woudn't come off last night. I woke up this morning and still had a hard time washing them off. Tried using makeup remover and lost a few lashes in turn. I had a terrible experience with falsies late last year when I got them for the first time. They were painful and l lost all my lashes while trying to take them off. Couldn't go back to the salon where I got them, as it was far. To my surprisem my lashes grew back tremendously and even longer than before, so I'm pissed that I'm having a similiar experience because of one stupid mascara. If you're out there reading this, do not buy this piece of shit.

on 3/4/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Took a bit of getting used to, but a great find. I have to wipe the wand down once with a tissue, but great for a natural look. Separated, nice volume without too much drama or clumps. A daily mascara that is easy to use and cheap.

on 3/4/2014 12:55:00 AM

This stuff SUCKS.

It was $5, so I thought I'd give it a try, but I could not find a single thing I liked about it. It flakes, it clumps like CRAZY (it's like super creamy wet formula, and the product is not even on the wand evenly, not to mention the huge glob of it on the tip of the wand.

on 2/27/2014 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love trying out new mascaras but this is a favorite, and one that I always like to keep on hand. I prefer longer, more separated lashes to thicker ones, and this works great for me. I love the wand. The curve of it seems to fit my lashes nicely, and the shape makes it easy to get lower lashes too. I'm a big fan of this type of rubber bristled wand, as opposed to the more traditional bushy ones. This doesn't give a ton of volume, but it gives my lashes some length and separates them out nicely. It never flakes, clumps, or smudges. It seems to hold a curl decently for a non-waterproof formula. I don't notice any scent to it at all. If you're looking for a ton of volume and big huge lashes, you won't like this. If you want some length and a bit more of a natural look, I highly recommend. I've repurchased this several times.

on 2/24/2014 6:18:00 AM

This was one of my random buys, because I liked the Falsies one - I thought of giving this one a go too.

You can disregard whatever it claims on the packaging, because it doesn't even live up to half of it!

The one I had had a very intense black color - which I enjoyed - but the brush was a mess. I managed to always hit myself with it in the eye and the mascara itself was flaking all over the face leaving nasty dark spots.

Plus this mascara was always smudging underneath my eyes which I found irritating!

Never ever will I come back to this one

For more candid in-depth reviews on other beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

on 2/23/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i like this mascara a lot it separates my eyelashes and gives good volume but the scent of it is really powerful and overwhelming so i wont be repurchasing

on 2/23/2014 1:56:00 PM

The formula was too wet and it didn't do much for my eyelashes.

on 2/21/2014 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If u have a lot of mascaras, like me, and tend to switch on and off, this is not the best mascara to add to a collection. As a beginner, yes this mascara is good to try, but I usually only use this rarley. I've had it for 6 or so months now and yesterday I used it the first time of the month and it was very VERY flakey! I'm not sure if it was the hot environment, but If it was, this mascara did not go with it. My friend told me that she could see the mascara under my eyes, and it was so embarrassing!! Won't be purchasing again