April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Liquid - E.L.F. - Flawless Finish Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I really like this foundation, but poor color selection.. I like that it doesn't dry super fast it gives you a chance to blend it in, it's creamy, Medium coverage but I always build it up to full coverage, feels light weight! Not thick or cakey. I have other foundations but always find myself reaching out to this one..Ine more thing that I truly love is that it's Not completely Matte, it's in the Middle Dewy & a little matte!.. Affordable as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ashleysizemore19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good coverage foundation, but it's more for dry skin. I have oily skin, and my face looked like a greaseball. I can't comment on how long it stayed on, but it was very greasy on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by JenHebert

After using Clinique's liquid foundation for ages, I decided to try this MUCH cheaper brand out of curiosity. Well, I threw my Clinique away! I have dry skin, but a really oily forehead. I found that Clinique always gave me a 'dewy' look all over, while E.L.F. gives me more of a matte look, which I love.

Apply with their stipple brush and you'll be thrilled.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by J01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although it may be cheap, it's not the best foundation. It does give a good coverage but I don't feel it lasts long enough. I put finishing powder on top, but that doesn't seem to help at all. The smell is awful but bearable. I usually use it when I'm going places only for a couple hours. I would only repurchase again because its cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the other day for my mother. And let me just say that my mother love it. It give her the perfect flawless foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff. It gave me a reaction within five seconds of it being on my face because of the fragrance. The fragrance is way too strong. It also looks very cakey when you apply it. I hate it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Gardengrenade

First of all, I must say I'm a pretty big fan of E.L.F. products. I have a pretty decent collection and for the most part am pretty happy, so when I saw this product, I was pretty excited. But I am NOT happy with this. Mostly because of the colour. I'm quite fair skinned and often get confused as a red head because of my freckles and pale skin tone. I got their lightest shade, ivory, and it did not match my skin whatsoever. It looked like I had put a fake tanner on, it was so orange. I was pretty choked, because my expectations were pretty high. Although I'll admit it did go on my skin nicely and left a semi matte look to it which was okay for me. I wouldn't say lasting power lasts for more than 3 hours. All in all, it's a no go for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Elf is a brand with hits and misses, luckily for me I have had a lot of hits :) However, this foundation is on the fence. I am usually devoted to my Revlon Colorstay but I decided to try different brands so while I had a coupon code I purchased the flawless finish foundation. The packaging is my fav, it has a pump and a sleek nice bottle. The finish is light to medium coverage and I say that because I am a dark skinned female with acne discoloration. The Elf foundation gave me a medium slightly dewy finish. I set it with Elf HD Powder to mattify it and it looked nice. Throughout the day I noticed it kinda started disappearing from my face. It did the same thing through the next couple of days. So this will be a "run an errand" or "go around the corner foundation". For reference I am shade Cocoa. In Revlon Colorstay I am 410 Cappachino and NW45/NC50 in MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

I am on my second bottle of this stuff which already tells you that I think it's a pretty good foundation. Good but not perfect, but what is perfect, right? We all have different skin tones and types and cosmetics are not one size fits all. I am a big advocate of trying things out for yourself.

With all of that said, this foundation is good for my acne prone sensitive skin because a) it's oil free and b) it has SPF. Two great things.

This foundation does not break me out which is a GREAT asset.

I have used this with and without primer and I'd say it works pretty good without primer. I prefer using primer with my foundation which can make the foundation a bit more difficult to blend.

The only negative I have with this product is: It does not give me full coverage, which I need. I get medium coverage at best. Concealer is still needed. Not too much of a bad thing, really. This does cover redness and dark spots that are not too dark. I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being terrible and 10 being flawless:

My skin would be a 5 and this foundation takes it to an 7. Not bad.

This foundation works good for me so I will be sticking with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yisha

I am quite impressed by this product. ELF flawless finish foundation comes in a very nice-looking bottle with a pump. Though it is only half the amount of a usual liquid foundation, this product will last you months.

This foundation provides medium to full coverage - depends on how you apply. Quite blendable and fairly long-lasting, however I'd love to see stronger oil control because I have oily skin but for the price, you can't complain.

Be careful with the shade you select, the swatch on ELF's website is a bit off, the actual foundation is darker than the online swatch - at least in my case. I picked up "buff" for my northern Asian skin, it is wayyyy too dark. Sand should be a better match, and it is the second lightest shade. Same with other ELF face products. I'd say their face products in general lean towards the darker end of the spectrum.

The ingredients are relatively healthy as I don't see paraben, BHT, etc. in the list.