November 23, 2014 | 981 users online

Body Scrubs - Fresh - Brown Sugar Body Polish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm torn.
Smells wonderful, leaves skin moisturized, clears up backne (i suspect the antisceptic of the lemon with the moisture and the exfoliation) and is packaged as well as one can expect. BUT-too expensive, I cant justify it. I can get results as good form much cheaper products. I'll pass on this one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased a sample packet of this body scrub at Sephora for $14, which is a lot of money for a one-time use sample. I didn't want to pay $62.50 for a product I may not like, so the sample packet seemed like a good idea. I did like this sugar scrub but it definitely is NOT worth 60-plus dollars! It exfoliates well and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. However, I have used other sugar scrubs that work just as well for a lot less money. Other than the outrageous price tag, the other down-side to this product was the scent. I didn't like the lemony fragrance this product has. I prefer my sugar scrubs to smell sweet and sugary. I would recommend this product for people who can afford to spend the money. Otherwise, I would recommend Cake Beauty's sugar scrub which is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jennifer0828

love this scrub! it's very expensive, so i only bought it once

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by star2bjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrific scent, but i CANNOT stand having to clean out my bath tub every single time i use this!!!!!! it's sosososoo oily and leaves the nastiest film.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by vle1031

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't impressed with this body scrub- especially after all of the hype. It seemed to be a lot more oil than granules and I like scrubs that really SCRUB. The oils and sugar make you soft but the goal is to get rid of the dead skin... with this scrub I almost felt as though I was ADDING to the dead skin.

The smell is wonderful and it certainly feels luxurious but other than that I wouldn't recommend it for people that want to feel smooth from exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only body scrub I have tried that actually does anything. My skin is soft, smooth, glowing, and moisturized after using this. Not to mention the smell is to die for. I hate the price but the skin is worth it. Cleared up my backne completely

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG scrub because it doesn't 'cause my skin to breakout. I have oily acne prone skin and this scrub actually helps. I love Fresh products, they rock.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ameyls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product. The smell is divine, and the scrub very effective. Everytime I use this, my husband exclaims, "Oh my god--you smell AMAZING!" And it leaves my skin so soft and glowy. I especially like to use it in the bath, because it basically becomes an oil bath once the sugar dissolves. To make things even more expensive, I often use it in combination with the Fresh sugar face scrub for the ultimate at-home spa night. Crazy--I know--but a lot cheaper than a $150 body scrub and facial appointment at a Chicago spa!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nycgal

Alright - this stuff is very expensive, BUT - a little goes a long way, it does work wonders and it simply smells divine. My skin is so soft and radiant and wonderfully scented after I use it. I have found it truly has improved my skin's texture and tone. I am smoother and less blotchy on my legs and arms. I use it 2 or 3 times a week. And I can get away without a body moisturizer now (it's summer) -- curious to see if I can in cold weather. Smells like brown sugar and sweet fruits and tangy citrus. Heaven.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

The price is absolutely killer. I can't believe how much they make you pay...but it's amazing. This is NOT meant to really be rubbed it. Believe me, it will scrub enough with the lightest hand. I have so say this gave me the softest skin EVER!!