April 21, 2014 | 1032 users online

Scrubs - Fresh - Brown Sugar Body Polish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased a sample packet of this body scrub at Sephora for $14, which is a lot of money for a one-time use sample. I didn't want to pay $62.50 for a product I may not like, so the sample packet seemed like a good idea. I did like this sugar scrub but it definitely is NOT worth 60-plus dollars! It exfoliates well and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. However, I have used other sugar scrubs that work just as well for a lot less money. Other than the outrageous price tag, the other down-side to this product was the scent. I didn't like the lemony fragrance this product has. I prefer my sugar scrubs to smell sweet and sugary. I would recommend this product for people who can afford to spend the money. Otherwise, I would recommend Cake Beauty's sugar scrub which is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jennifer0828

love this scrub! it's very expensive, so i only bought it once

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by star2bjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrific scent, but i CANNOT stand having to clean out my bath tub every single time i use this!!!!!! it's sosososoo oily and leaves the nastiest film.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by vle1031

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't impressed with this body scrub- especially after all of the hype. It seemed to be a lot more oil than granules and I like scrubs that really SCRUB. The oils and sugar make you soft but the goal is to get rid of the dead skin... with this scrub I almost felt as though I was ADDING to the dead skin.

The smell is wonderful and it certainly feels luxurious but other than that I wouldn't recommend it for people that want to feel smooth from exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only body scrub I have tried that actually does anything. My skin is soft, smooth, glowing, and moisturized after using this. Not to mention the smell is to die for. I hate the price but the skin is worth it. Cleared up my backne completely

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG scrub because it doesn't 'cause my skin to breakout. I have oily acne prone skin and this scrub actually helps. I love Fresh products, they rock.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ameyls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product. The smell is divine, and the scrub very effective. Everytime I use this, my husband exclaims, "Oh my god--you smell AMAZING!" And it leaves my skin so soft and glowy. I especially like to use it in the bath, because it basically becomes an oil bath once the sugar dissolves. To make things even more expensive, I often use it in combination with the Fresh sugar face scrub for the ultimate at-home spa night. Crazy--I know--but a lot cheaper than a $150 body scrub and facial appointment at a Chicago spa!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nycgal

Alright - this stuff is very expensive, BUT - a little goes a long way, it does work wonders and it simply smells divine. My skin is so soft and radiant and wonderfully scented after I use it. I have found it truly has improved my skin's texture and tone. I am smoother and less blotchy on my legs and arms. I use it 2 or 3 times a week. And I can get away without a body moisturizer now (it's summer) -- curious to see if I can in cold weather. Smells like brown sugar and sweet fruits and tangy citrus. Heaven.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

The price is absolutely killer. I can't believe how much they make you pay...but it's amazing. This is NOT meant to really be rubbed it. Believe me, it will scrub enough with the lightest hand. I have so say this gave me the softest skin EVER!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by rugby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all you may want to smell this before purchase because this is basically freshes signature scent sweet with a hint of lemon...I love it it makes me feel so luxrious in the shower and it really exfoliates...I honestly have not found anything better...it mosturizes which I love...my only complaint the price...but I have been trying diff ones to try to try to save a little but $10 here $13 there adds up...until someone makes the perfect knock off I will be repurchasing....