February 1, 2015 | 1005 users online

Fragrances - Katy Perry - Purr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My signature scent! I am constantly complimented on this perfume by friends, strangers and my boyfriend who doesnt compliment my perfume much but actually has said on many occasions how amazing it smells and surprisngly even after a long work shift!

The top notes consist of: Gardenia, Bamboo, Peach & Red Apple. Middle Notes: Jasmine, Freesia & Rose. Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Coconut & Orchid.

In my opinion, Peach is the strongest of the top notes and is instantly recognised upon first spraying this. Then appears a mix of the floral middle notes and in the dry-down you are left with the slight musk, vanilla-ry sweet scent.

Perfumes react differently on people. I suggest testing it out first and wearing it for 1+ hours to see how it adapts to your own skin but overall this is one I will always have in my collection. Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This was a blind purchase for me based on all the reviews here. I was so disappointed when I sprayed it on and all I smell is gardenia. No fruitiness, no sweetness, just gardenia. It's not offensive or bad, but just different from everything else I've heard about it. Florals usually smell like cat pee on me, so at least this actually smells like a floral on me, lol. My advice is to try it out before you buy it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This fragrance is awesome! I love the packaging and the purple color.the scent lasts a really long time on me I'm impressed. It smells familiar to something I already have but I still love it just the same. Love Katy Perry too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells sweet and kind of like Amor Amor and Britney Spears Fantasy. It has a little bit of a musk and exotic smell. It's better than I thought it would smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Persephone12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a blind , impulse buy. I wasn't expecting much. What a great perfume! Creamy coconut and vanilla, sweet but refined . Not Fancy, Can Can sugar overload either ( though I like those too ). The coconut doesn't give this perfume a beachy smell. Purr has good sillage and longevity too. It last for hours and hours on my skin.

The presentation is just hideous. Its makes Britney Spears perfumes look tasteful.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The first thing that got my attention was the bottle it is so adorable and unique and in one of my favourite colours purple but the fragrance itself absoutely gorgeous,it has this peachy scent to it i dont know if peach is actually is in the fragrance but whatever notes are it smells great, i think katy perry is on a winner with this one and look foward to trying her second fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a birthday present. I must say, the box it comes in is rather offputting, but that doesn't really affect the product at all. Besides, the purple kitty bottle it comes in more then makes up for it. Usually I don't like celebrity perfumes, but this one smells quite good. I'm not good with notes but it smells fruity, like peaches maybe. On die down it smells sweet and musky. Not my favourite scent, but it's flirty and fun to wear. Lasting power is decent. Overall, I would repurchase if I could get it on sale.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by greydovefeatherwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I tested this before buying. Like most celeb scents its starts out innocently enough fruity and pleasing, and ends up the most cheap, musky, barfly smelling thing there ever was.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by loriann52

The first time I smelt this perfume, I really did not like it. I thought I smelt licorice and I HATE licorice. When my store got it in, I smelt it again, and I absolutely loved it. It's a floral smell, but very sensual. I've gotten a ton of compliments on it. Fairly long-lasting, and I only paid $36 for a set with 50mL perfume, a body wash, and shimmery body lotion. Money well spent.
Oh, and did I mention... CUTEST BOTTLE EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by oliviajaneseward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ohhhhh katy p, i love you! to start, this is one of the cutest bottles, the scent is heavenly. the best way i can describe it is summer in a bottle. it smells fresh and sexy and fruity. i get so many compliments while wearing it and not just from the ladies. It definitly has staying power and i find myself smelling my clothing alot when im wearing it because its so intoxicating. i bought the big bottle for full price but i didnt think it was too too bad... not compared to the wonderstruck or someday perfume i bought which are also amazing... its funny these three celebs really know their scents. Yes i would recommend this perfume.