August 23, 2014 | 1378 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Demure 683

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by FriendlyAussie

This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It is a warm MLBB colour and instantly brightens up my face. The only negative about this lipstick for me is that it has a slight pearl finish but this is not a deal breaker and can be improved somewhat with blotting. The formula itself is smooth, creamy, moisturising and long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Revlon makes some of the best lipsticks, period. I love this color. For me it is a perfect pink/peach/nude shade. I don't wear beige nude lips...I think it gives you a dead face. The formula is amazing and the color is beautiful. It isn't drying but you should either apply a lip balm prior to applying this or exfoliate your lips. Since it isn't to terribly moisturizing the color stays quite a bit longer and it doesn't travel all around your mouth. I love the classic black tube. I've never had a problem with my Revlon lipsticks losing the cap. This is by far my favorite "nude" lip color. I would recommend this color for women who are fair to medium that have neutral or warm undertones to their skin. Tan women may find this shade to light especially if they have very pigmented lips. This could also look almost glowing on women with very dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is a very sheer lipstick, it has great packaging,and has no smell, it has a very nice creamy feel when you apply this lipstick on.
highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

RRP is AUD$23.95. The colour is quite sheer, which I am disappointed at. Very moisturising, I can't detect any scent to it, staying power is a 4/5 for me, I like it, but I wouldn't say I love it, and it takes me forever to finish a lipstick, hence not a repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This lipstick doesn't strike me as sheer, but the color is very natural and MLBB, so it's definitely a subtle look. I like it for when I want something with a little more color than a nude lip, but it is very versatile. I am starting to think Revlon makes the best lipsticks in the industry great formula, classic shades that aren't too boring but that many women can wear.

I got this in the vintage packaging, which I love, and it's currently 75% off at my CVS.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Didn't like this one.
It was too sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Supermewbs

I bought this on sale and promptly went back to get another one, the colour is a lovely soft pink and is quite flattering on my skin tone. It's not too light and it's not too deep, just perfect! Love the feel of it as well, not drying at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I'm a big fan of Revlon lipsticks because of excellent quality, price, and colour selection.

This lipstick has not caused me dry lips or irritation, and I'm happy with its texture, etc.

In terms of colour, I can't make up my mind whether this shade (Demure) is versatile (as in easy to wear) or really boring.

The colour leans toward coral than pink, even though the stick appears to be quite a balanced pink and coral tone. It is not a nude colour, so if that's what you want, this isn't it.

This shade doesn't excite me: it isn't unflattering on me but at the same time I don't feel that it enhances my appearance.

I like subtle colours but this just flies under the radar for me..no drama, no excitement, no presence..if you know what I mean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

looked so nice in the tube, like something i can just swipe on and wear everyday. doesnt show up at all on my pigmented lips. kind of washes me out actually (asian/tan). will not repurchase. very smooth application though & ds price is always great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Another fabulous Revlon lipstick to add to my growing collection. Seriously, the majority of my lipsticks are from Revlon. 'Demure' is of the creme formula. I personally don't find it as shimmery as everyone claims, but it is slightly pearly. Excellent quality - very creamy - moisturizing - applies smoothly and evenly on the lips. This colour is a sheer peachy nude colour. Looks good on it's own or with gloss over top of it. Glad I was introduced to this lipstick because it's definitely a keeper.