Sukin Facial Moisturiser

4.1

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 1/22/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing and definitely worth trying (for $10AUD)!

1. the packaging (its a pump bottle) makes it easy to use and hygienic. If I had to be EXTREMELY picky the only thing I don't like about the pump would be that I may end up using more product then I need (I'm a bit pump-happy).

2. I use this as both a day AND night moisturiser. During the day, it hydrates my skin without feeling greasy, it's light and softly scented. I find that I can use this over my foundation when I get a dry patch on my chin. For my night-time skincare routine, I use this with my Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil. I definitely started to notice a difference in the morning after the first night of use. My skin definitely looks clearer, hydrated and with the rosehip oil I woke up without redness on my face.

This is definitely a Holy Grail item for me!!!

**I have dry skin with dry patches on my upper lip and chin. My eyelid have also been feeling and looking tight (dry). I usually get redness on my cheeks.

on 1/19/2013 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The consistency of this is perfect for my oily/acne prone skin.its light and absorbs very quickly

on 1/13/2013 9:39:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! Mostly natural ingredients, lasts all day, and is perfect for many different types of skin. No animal products/testing coupled with a great price is amazing!!!!!

on 1/7/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

While Sukin's normal moisturiser is pretty good & cheap for a natural / organic brand, the normal moisturiser may not be suited for some more sensitive/dry skin (even though I consider my skin combination). It often stung my skin and left it red after some applications (especially in cold weather).

It also doesn't seem as moisturising as the Sensitive range moisturiser which has not caused any burning & smells even better! So even if you have oily/normal skin I would probably recommend the Sensitive range moisturiser (same price at ~AUD$10) to risk having any burning/skin irritation.

on 1/2/2013 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One of the best moisturizers I've tried so far. My face is combination and acne-prone and this moisturizer doesn't break me out. Love it! The consistency is quite light and non-greasy. It may suits someone with normal and combination skin but not dry skin.

on 12/17/2012 7:33:00 PM

This is an AMAZING moisturizer. I cannot believe I didn't know about it! I have combination skin with an oily t-zone, tendency to breakout, and some dry patches on the cheeks (i also live in Canada, so the dryness is worse during winter months) I use Laventine Olive forte morning and night to wash my face. Onto the review: the smell is kinda weird but pleasant, i love the pump, and the texture of the lotion is very light, more like a fluid, but its power is great. Not only did my dry patches disappeared after three uses, but my t-zone also disappeared: my skin is smooth and even, my makeup holds much better and it did not cause any breakouts! It's a WINNER....And for 10$ at canadavitaminshop, it's a steal........Go try it, you won't be disappointed!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the best moisturiser I have tried....I use it as a night cream coz its quiet thick in consistency and when I wake up next morning ma skin glows...and it is real cheap compared to other natural/ organic face creams... It comes in a functional bottle with a pump which is hygienic and convenient to use

on 12/1/2012 8:57:00 PM

This is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used. I have comb/oily skin (dry around the mouth, oily in the t-zone - extremely oily nose. My skin is also very sensitive to fragrance) I always struggle to find products that cater to my skins needs, i.e not completely drying my face out, or turning it into an oil slick. This product is wonderful. It sinks in within minutes, moisturises dry patches beautifully and seems to be helping with oil control. It smells great and is all natural. It is readily available, in New Zealand, both online and in stores (Farmers, organic/health stores etc), retails here for $9.90-$14.99nz - which is a steal. The only negative is that it doesn't have an spf. I have already purchased 2 other products from the sukin range, and look forward to continued success. I have to congratulate the aussies! Great job on this one guys.

on 11/26/2012 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I remember the time I was diagnosing with psoriasis. The face filled with red patches of rashes and flakes around the face, to ear, down to the neck, and the body. It was so itch that it disturbs my sleep and my mood was bad.

The doctor I am visiting told me to stop using all the skin care products and just apply ointment and creams on the rashes part. She also said if I think my skin is too dry I can use moisturizer for it. Therefore, I took her advice I use only moisturizer. I tried centaphil since it was for sensitive skin and stated recommended by dermologist. After finishing the tube of moisturizer, I decided to change another brand.

I come across this brand “sukin” and decide to give a try, as I have never used organic products before. The price is acceptable, it cost SGD$14.90.

The moisturizing effect is better than centaphil. I can see the flakes getting lesser on the skin and it does not make my skin feel dry. I can see the patches of rash is slowly reducing it size and fading away. I do not see this result when I use cetaphil. What most important is, I do not feel the itch throughout the day and night, even when I use cetaphil I still need to relay on the sleeping pills that doctor prescribe to help with my sleep, so that I won’t wake up middle of the night and start scratching all over my face.

The only con for the product is after about 8 hours the face starting to feel oily. But it does not really bothers me much.

I only pump out a little about green pea size for my whole face and neck. I am still using the first bottle, and it have been 3months and still left about a quarter of it :D

on 11/24/2012 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Good ingredients list and great for dry skin but it seems to make my T-zone much oilier than usual so not a great base for makeup.