Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

I thought this was a fairly good product with good packaging. Its a nice eyeshadow that works on any eye colour and is great for daytime. I wear it to school every now and then, and one of my friends liked how it looked so much she bought a similar colour. The colour is easy, freshening and can work for anyone. It's not a proffessional eyeshadow, so it does have a few flawes to it but I think it is great for a drugstore type and I really enjoy its colour.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not usually a fan of cover girl eye shadows. In general, I find them lacking pigment and chalky, hard to blend texture. But, this seemed to be a cult fave, and since I got it in a swap, it was worth a try.

I was surprised, I think this is a pretty nice eye shadow. It's a light, frosty color that works well as a highlight for the inner corners and, if used lightly, for the brow bone as well.

Lately, I have been really busy have had a pretty streamlined daily make up routine. I swipe the pointy side of the sponge tip applicator across the shadow one time, and it picks up plenty of product. then I sweep it across my lid, and inner tear duct area. Then whatever is left I lightly apply to the brow bone. Then I use my bronzer as a light crease contour. Add a little liner and mascara and I am good to go. It is simple, yet still polished. It's a very nice every day look. For someone who dabbles in both HE and DS cosmetics, I am pretty surprised that I picked this cheap eyeshadow as my daily go-to.

This shadow is good for the price but I would not re-purchase because I would rather spend the money for a better product. As you would expect for the price, the particles are a not as fine as more expensive eye shadow and you can see this when you apply it. I think that this is one of the biggest things that bugs me about this eyeshadow.

I like the color for a day-time look. It's kind of a off-white-peach-cream with little sparkles. I really wish that it was less sparkly! I prefer shadow that is more iridescent and pigmented. You can't really see it in the package or even on your eye in regular lighting but if you rub some on your hand and take a look at it in the sun you'll see that there's so much sparkle. It's kind of princess-fairy-dust make up to me. Something that I wear when I'm feeling young and girly. It's definitely not mature or sophisticated make-up. I would not wear this to work.

I apply this with a brush (not the sponge it comes with) and I have to work with it quite a bit to get an even, smooth finish. I apply a primer underneath to keep it from creasing, but it will still crease a little bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm pretty sure this was my very first eyeshadow, and I still have it, LOL. I have used this on and off for years. At one time, it was the only e/s I used at all. It's very shimmery and glowy on my NC25 skintone. You only need a little bit, and you wouldn't want to use it all over the lid because it's a bit frosty. I love it to highlight my lash line and brow bone. I would purchase again, but I don't think I will have to because of the small amount I have to use. I took off 1 lippie because it would be nice if it wasn't so frosty.

This eye shadow has been the only consistently present product in my makeup bag for many many years now. I am constantly switching out and trying new products but this is one I will never get tired of! This is the perfect neutral shimmer/brightener for everyday wear. It doesn't matter what look I am trying to achieve, I usually always wear this as a base across my whole eyelid, inner corner and brow bone. It opens up my eyes, brightens and evens the tone across my eyelids and into the corners. I can wear it alone with just mascara or with any combination of shadows and liners. I also use it as an impromptu highlighter along my cheekbones when I go out. I am quite neutral pale so this champagne colour looks fresh against my skin. Given this is only my second pan over the years, it lasts quite a long time. The packaging, while not particularly attractive, has stood the test of time and the sponge applicator works just fine as well. It is also relatively inexpensive for how long the pan lasts. I don't know what I would do without this product and will continue to repurchase!

This is the BEST highlighter for your brow bone. I use this daily as my highlight, and I have had this for almost a year. This also looks amazing when you layer it on top of a darker shadow. Hope they never discontinue. Also looks great, and opens the eyes - making you look more awake - when used on the entire lid. Will buy again when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i was looking for a replacement to an ancient maybellilne shadow my mom had that was an icy plae pink with indescribablly fine shimmer. i havent been able to find anything like it until now. i use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones, making a c around my eyes, as it brightens up my face. the shimmer in this was very fine, and i did not find it to glittery at all. the only thing i warn is that it is very pigmented, so i barely swipe my blush brush in it, then apply. overall, a very good product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this eyeshadow. It is the prettiest highlight color and makes your eyes pop when used on the inner corner, the browbone, and the outer corner. My mother gave this to me about five years ago, and she had it about 2 years before that, so I dont know if CG has changed the formula since then, but the one I have now is phenomenol. I will DEFINITELY buy this over and over again.

This is my favourite drug store eyeshadow!! I've tried MANY, and this is the only one that I've actually kept in my makeup bag! The colour is great for highlights~ Especially for inner corners of my eyes~ It really brightens your eyes up and makes them look bigger!! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this a few years ago after seeing it look STUNNING in a youtube tutorial. It never worked that way for me. Although it's a very nice color with a pretty sheen, it never applies right on me, even over primer or foundation. It always looks clumpy in areas and too sheer over others.. kind of as if I had applied it to a really dry flaky eyelid (I don't). I still use this once in awhile, but application is tricky and most of the time I wish I hadn't applied it after I do. I won't repurchase.