The Body Shop Liquid Liner

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, PVP, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides.

on 1/21/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this eyeliner. Initially, i wasn't very fond of it because it stung my eyes every time. But that is the only con. It has a great applicator, lasts quite long, and i like the color as well.

i would definitely repurchase.

on 12/26/2009 2:40:00 AM

I just bought this eyeliner. It like it a lot; precise defined line. This product does sting though if close enough to the waterline. i would reccomend this product, but i would say to use it with eyelid primer.

on 9/22/2009 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the fine, precise line of this eyeliner, but when I put it on, it caused my eyelids to sting. Tried it thrice, and it stung every single time, so I guess this will have to go.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my daily liquid eyeliner. Very easy to apply, I love the felt tip. It dries as almost a powdery consistency. Beware if your eyes are watery or tear a lot, or if you rub your eyes, as this eyeliner comes off pretty easily.

on 9/3/2009 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

everyone seems to be loving this product but i find this..yuck. for such an expensive product, it smudges and went on top of my eyelid where the eye crease is. and the black is such a weird tint of black i think it's sort of bluish black not a normal warmish black so it looks harsh on my skin. right now im sticking to my eye liner that i bought from some accesories shop, it has staying power AND costs only 5 bucks.

on 4/16/2009 3:54:00 PM

I, LOVE, this, eyeliner!
I've tried a lot of liquid eyeliners, and this one is the best I've ever tried! It doesn't take forever to dry, maybe only 15 seconds or so, so I don't worry about smudging it. The tip on the brush is fantastic for any kind of eyeliner I want to do, thick or thin, and it makes it super easy to do a cat eye! There also seems to be a lot of product in the bottle, too. Despite people saying it wears off quickly, I haven't had this problem at all? I have very oily lids and this lasts me all day throughout school and such!

I've been using this product ever since I got my hands on it, and now it's the only black/brown liquid liner I'll use!

I wish it came in more colors, but hey, I won't complain!

on 4/1/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good enough liquid liner. I purchased it in black and is very pigmented and gives a slightly "patent leather" finish. It goes on smoothly but quite thick compared to other liquid liners in the market. I did experience some eyeliner transfer onto the "hood of my eyes" in the inner corner. This does not work too well in humid conditions aswell, very delicate to water. Ok product, but at the price i expected it to be better. I would not repurchase again.

on 4/1/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this eyeliner for a while. It was the first liquid eyeliner I bought. I have it in brown and it gives a very pigmented finish, which I like. It's easy to apply, but the lines are a little thicker than other eyeliners I have tried. When I first started using it, I would apply it and wipe some of it away with a cotton bud with the tiniest amount of make up remover, particularly when lining my water line. That did sting a little at first. Now that I've got the hang of applying it without having to do that. I took some marks off for packaging because it doesn't stack well into containers - since it has a thin top and fat bottom.

on 2/18/2009 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I bought this in black. This is an awesome liquid eyeliner. This product makes applying liquid eyeliner so freaking easy, thanks to the hard tip it has. It's almost like an eyeliner pen. This is my first liquid eyeliner and I didn't need practice to get a good line with a wing at the ends. Packaging aside, the product itself is awesome! This thing wouldn't budge or smudge. It isn't runny or too thick or whatever. BUT, this removes soo easily with water. That may be a good thing, as in I don't need to spend 10 mins removing it. However, if I have wet hands and I accidentally touch my eye, it will smudge. That said, it wouldn't smudge as long as it doesn't get on contact with water.

Ok, pros aside. This eyeliner only lasts for 6 months!! It has 6M written on the packaging which means once you open it, you need to dispose it after 6 months of using. That really sucks considering most eyeliners last up to 2 years (24M). This product would have been HG for me if not for the 6M. Because then it's a pain just like mascara. I would have repurchase if not for the 6M. I'm sure there are better eyeliners out there that has 24M and works just as great as this eyeliner. I would repurchase if I couldn't find a better eyeliner though.

on 2/17/2009 12:08:00 PM

great liquid eyeliner, sturdy hard point, easy to use, lasts long..loves it!!!! will always buy...