October 24, 2014 | 1406 users online

Eyeliner - The Body Shop - Liquid Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by firedove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked the fine, precise line of this eyeliner, but when I put it on, it caused my eyelids to sting. Tried it thrice, and it stung every single time, so I guess this will have to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by LaurenMarieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my daily liquid eyeliner. Very easy to apply, I love the felt tip. It dries as almost a powdery consistency. Beware if your eyes are watery or tear a lot, or if you rub your eyes, as this eyeliner comes off pretty easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by masimiso

everyone seems to be loving this product but i find this..yuck. for such an expensive product, it smudges and went on top of my eyelid where the eye crease is. and the black is such a weird tint of black i think it's sort of bluish black not a normal warmish black so it looks harsh on my skin. right now im sticking to my eye liner that i bought from some accesories shop, it has staying power AND costs only 5 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by tinybliss0

I, LOVE, this, eyeliner!
I've tried a lot of liquid eyeliners, and this one is the best I've ever tried! It doesn't take forever to dry, maybe only 15 seconds or so, so I don't worry about smudging it. The tip on the brush is fantastic for any kind of eyeliner I want to do, thick or thin, and it makes it super easy to do a cat eye! There also seems to be a lot of product in the bottle, too. Despite people saying it wears off quickly, I haven't had this problem at all? I have very oily lids and this lasts me all day throughout school and such!

I've been using this product ever since I got my hands on it, and now it's the only black/brown liquid liner I'll use!

I wish it came in more colors, but hey, I won't complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by stephyjelly

This is a good enough liquid liner. I purchased it in black and is very pigmented and gives a slightly "patent leather" finish. It goes on smoothly but quite thick compared to other liquid liners in the market. I did experience some eyeliner transfer onto the "hood of my eyes" in the inner corner. This does not work too well in humid conditions aswell, very delicate to water. Ok product, but at the price i expected it to be better. I would not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by amz410

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this eyeliner for a while. It was the first liquid eyeliner I bought. I have it in brown and it gives a very pigmented finish, which I like. It's easy to apply, but the lines are a little thicker than other eyeliners I have tried. When I first started using it, I would apply it and wipe some of it away with a cotton bud with the tiniest amount of make up remover, particularly when lining my water line. That did sting a little at first. Now that I've got the hang of applying it without having to do that. I took some marks off for packaging because it doesn't stack well into containers - since it has a thin top and fat bottom.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by AlasseM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in black. This is an awesome liquid eyeliner. This product makes applying liquid eyeliner so freaking easy, thanks to the hard tip it has. It's almost like an eyeliner pen. This is my first liquid eyeliner and I didn't need practice to get a good line with a wing at the ends. Packaging aside, the product itself is awesome! This thing wouldn't budge or smudge. It isn't runny or too thick or whatever. BUT, this removes soo easily with water. That may be a good thing, as in I don't need to spend 10 mins removing it. However, if I have wet hands and I accidentally touch my eye, it will smudge. That said, it wouldn't smudge as long as it doesn't get on contact with water.

Ok, pros aside. This eyeliner only lasts for 6 months!! It has 6M written on the packaging which means once you open it, you need to dispose it after 6 months of using. That really sucks considering most eyeliners last up to 2 years (24M). This product would have been HG for me if not for the 6M. Because then it's a pain just like mascara. I would have repurchase if not for the 6M. I'm sure there are better eyeliners out there that has 24M and works just as great as this eyeliner. I would repurchase if I couldn't find a better eyeliner though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

great liquid eyeliner, sturdy hard point, easy to use, lasts long..loves it!!!! will always buy...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Sour

I have this eyeliner in shade 2, which is a pretty dark brown color. Itís very easy to use and the staying power is excellent. I would recommend this to anybody whoís new to liquid eyeliners. Iíve had this eyeliner for over a year and it still works perfectly. It didnít dry out or anything which is pretty amazing. I think Iíll purchase another one in black next time Iím at The Body Shop. Itís one of the only makeup products of theirs that I actually like.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by carllin87

Bought this in the darker brown (forgot the name), there are three shades I think... anyhow, the quality is reasonable for its price. I find it works quite well actually.

1. It is relatively easy to apply, I was a first time liquid liner user (so prolly practice makes perfect?). The applicator is quite fine and a thin line is achievable.
2. It dries quite fast, so no worries there about it getting all over the place.

As of now I can't think of anything that's seriously wrong or bad about this product... if I do I'll definitely do an update!